Cardinals{Theo Raeken/Teen Wo...

By AllyMotionless

"If you call me back or let me in, I swear, I'll never let you down again" ~Cardinals by The Wonder Years More

Prologue
One: 5A❤️
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
RANT: 5a Finale
Eleven
Tweleve
Opinions Opinions Opinions
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty: 5B❤️
Twenty-One
R.I.P Alan Rickman❤️
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Three pt 2
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Six pt 2
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight pt 1
Twenty-Eight pt 2
Twenty-Eight pt 3
Twenty-Nine
Rant: 5b Finale
Thirty pt 1
Thirty pt 2
Epilogue
To All My African-American Followers/Readers
SEASON 6
Sequel
I Lost My Hero...
Sequel Update
Im BACK🖤

Twenty-Four

2.9K 73 10
By AllyMotionless

Song: We Only Come Out At Night by Motionless in White☠

~Theo

"Hey, what happened to your face?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Your face. Right here." Ryder points to my bruised jaw, where Malia punched me.

Repeatedly.

"Theo, just tell me what happened."

"I got in a fight with a Were-Coyote."

"Stop the truck."

"Wait, what?"

"STOP THE FUCKING TRUCK, THEO." Ryder yells.

I smash on the breaks, and she gets out the truck.

"Where are you going?" I ask, getting out. She starts walking the opposite way. "Ryder!" I make an attempt to pull her back by the wrist, but she's able to shove me away.

She's getting stronger.

Perfect.

"Ryder..calm down." I tell her. She takes a step back as I take a step forward.

"Don't touch me." She almost says in a growl.

"You're angry..I get it. Just let me help you. You need to learn control."

"Control? I don't NEED control!" She screams. "I live off-" "If you don't learn how to control it, it can kill you! Remember what happened to Stiles?"

"I am NOT STILES. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!"

"What about me? Huh? What about Aaron? Do you even know what's going on with Kira?" I yell. I take a step towards her, and she takes another step back. "In Native American mythology, there's the story about Skin Walkers. A Skin Walker can take any form of animal it desires. If Kira didn't pass the test, she would have had to stay there and become one. Her foxfire is becoming strong, just like yours. The Oni won't come after you, but that won't stop the Dread Doctors from stopping you, even if I tell them you're mine. I protect you. You're not like the rest of them.."

"H-how do you know all of this?"

"I'm friends with a blind ex-demon wolf."

"D-Deucalion is back?!"

"He's helping me with a favor."

"Which is?"

"That's not really important. Right now, I need to help you gain control."

"The only thing I want to do right now is beat the living shit out of Malia."

"Can we discuss this in the truck, please?" I ask, holding out a had for her. She gives me a small smile, then takes it and we get back into the truck.

***

"Your brother is being released. Melissa has been taking good care of him, and he wants to see you."

"So you and Stiles are best friends now?"

"Hey, when you were busy with Malia, he helped me when I almost killed my brother, so back off, Theo."

"Are you serious?" I ask, closing the book in my hand. We're currently in the school library right now. She turns her back to me, so I put wrap my arms around her waist, putting me chin on her shoulder so I can kiss her neck.

"We're in the library!" She giggles.

"That hasn't stopped me before." I say. I bite her neck, then I turn her sound and smash my lips on hers. I quickly let go because I hear Scott and Stiles coming.

"You're such a tease!" Ryder says, hitting me in the abs.

"What are you guys doing here?" Scott asks.

"We still need to graduate." I say, holding up my book.

"No-no. what you need is to beaten. Severally. With lead pipe. Wrapped in barded wire."

"Watch it, Stilinski." Ryder says, moving backwards into me, in more of a protecting way."

"Babe, I got this." I say, kissing her on the lips. She smiles into it and I tickle her. I can't lie, I'm doing this on purpose: I want Stiles to know she's mine and I'm making her 10xs happier than he did. "Hey, I admit mistakes were made."

"Murders. Murders were made." Stiles says.

"You know how the Soviets helped us win WWII? They knew how to make it through what your going through."

"Wow, that's not what I was going to say." Ryder says, laughing.

"Is that it?" Stiles asks, annoyed. "Ok, thank you Theo. Very informative."

"If you're planning to break Lydia out of Eichen house, you still need to get through the Mountain Ash. We can make it through, you can't, Scott."

"What do you really want? " Scott asks.

"I know you saw the Fresco, 2 pissed of creatures; the Hellhound and The Beast fighting on pile of dead bodies. I don't want me or Ryder being one of those bodies, that's all I want. It's that simple. I can get you to Lydia...or we can se who get there first."

"I like a challenge." Ryder says, standing next to me. She puts her right arm around my waist. I put the book away, and we walk off.

"Well that was intense." I saw as we walk back to my truck.

"I saw her."

"Saw who?"

"Lydia," Ryder says. "Theo, if she says there, she's gonna die."

"Wait, how do you know?" I ask, before we get into the truck.

Sighing, she tells me she'll be back and runs inside. She comes back rather fast, and I can see she's holding her drawing notebook. "I drew this last night. It's a picture of Lydia, with a giant hole in the side of her head. At the bottom, there's a quote written backwards:

"Ƨʜɘ'ƨ ǫoinǫ ƚo ƨɔɿɘɒm, ɒnb ƨʜɘ miǫʜƚ ƚɒʞɘ ɒ loƚ oʇ innoɔɘnƚ qɘoqlɘ wiƚʜ ʜɘɿ"

"Theo, well have to help her."

"Ive already come up with a plan for that."

***

"Okay, are you ready?" I ask  as I park the truck outside Eichen.

Sighing, she takes off herbseatbelt. Before she even attempts to get out of the truck, I stop her. Looking her in the eyes with a very sincere look, I say, "If you're not ready, you don't have to do this with us. I love you and I don't wanna pressure you."

"It's not that, Theo." She starts. "It's just realizing the last 4 years of my life-my best friend-and ex boyfriend have been lying to me. Including my brother. And Derek and Peter and Isaac and-" He cut her off by kissing her.

"I'm here. You've still got me. You'll always have me."

She smiles, and kisses me cheek. As we get out, Tracey and Corey walk with us into the building. They take out the security guards, and he we head inside.

"Visiting hours are well past over." The guy in the lobby tells us.

"We're not here to visit." Tracy goes on to tell him.

I take Ryder's hand, and walk in front of my pack, "We're here for Lydia Martin." I grab him, and throw him on the ground. After that, we head to Lydia's cell.

Valack comes out her room, and looks at us. Tracy grabs him by the throat and holds him up. "

"I can't believe this place is a medical establishment."

"And what with a pack of Chimeras want with a Banshee?"

"I don't want a Banshee, I'm looking for a Hellhound."

There's a loud growl, and Valack looks to us right. I move away from him, and there he is..the Man on Fire. He grabs the door thing with his fiery hands, and roars, melting the door.

"You wanted a Hellhound? I think you found one."

This amazing. He's literally on fire.

He starts walking towards us, and Ryder moves closer to me.

Then, we get interrupted by the sirens going off.

"Lock down." Ryder whispers.

Not even a minute later, we hear a louder roar, and this time it's not from Parrish.

I look at Ryder with a confused look, and then I see it.

Her eyes, they're both glowing.

Her eyes are golden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 22
"And while they're busy wrapping a whip around your neck or shooting a hole in your head, i'll be running the other direction!" Thiam !! Fanfiction M...
4.6K 66 30
Its alicia stilnski's first day of senior year with her brother stiles stilinski, she meets someone new and instantly everything changed, love, loss...
234K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
66.7K 2.4K 25
After killing his whole foster family Theo finds out his sister is Allison Argent. Chris Argent tries so hard to get Theo to live with them and tries...