Secrets

By CreativeReadingWorld

Hanley Coulin father's, Bradford Alex Coulin, has been dead for years and as far as she and her family knew h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

9 0 0
By CreativeReadingWorld

No New Friends:
Hannah was going to be a tough nut to crack. She seemed to be caring some animosity towards me. It beats me why she carried so much hate for me when I've never even met the girl till now.

"Surely, I'm not expected to share a room with it?" Hannah grunted. I froze and turned to glare back at the sorry, rude excuse of a human.

"Hannah," Aunt Katie chastised, "That's no way to treat you cousin, now behave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.9M 78.9K 24
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
825K 25.4K 66
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...