Let the prank wars begin ™

NotUGreenberg tarafından

Ava Jacobs is a pranker but does she go to far this time ? What happened when she gets pranked by her old fri... Daha Fazla

My thoughts (1)
Meeting luke (2)
Learning things (3)
The blonde named Clara (4)
Deleting story
Getting ready for war

School wide prank war

555 6 0
NotUGreenberg tarafından

Prologue

"My name is Eva Jacobs ." "To tell you the truth I am adopted my parents did not take care of me when I was little." "I am kinda upset that they didn't care about me but I am used to it now ." Cause it makes feel free that my adoptive parents chose me and other peoples parents are stuck with there child.

" I like to sing and dance I also like acting ." I am 17 years old I have black curly hair ,and tan skin and also a red Lamborghini oh and a red and black Ferrari . (my parents are rich which is a bore sometimes . )I love being myself but sometimes I can act like other people cause I can impersonate people with sounds and I'm very good with disguises.Like the school's most popular girl named July got it because I knew she was sick over the weekend so on Monday I dressed exactly like her and broke up with her boyfriend and threw july's promise ring he gave to her at him so it could have the real effect on him . The next day she came to school and she did not know what had happened between them , it was hilarious.Because she had always been a big bully to people. I am what you would call a pranker and am good at what I do ,I even get paid to prank people sometimes. It's amazing I haven't even got caught yet .

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.7K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
4K 49 14
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
2.4M 59.1K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...