Anime One-Shots

By Zodiac_Cat

I decided to write this just for fun, this is going to be a anime one-shot as you can tell by the title. I wi... More

Hi
Kyo X Tohru: Fruits Basket
Zero Kiryu X Reader: Vampire Knight
Kyoya Otoori X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Ciel Phantomhive X Reader: Black Butler
Shu Sakamaki X Reader: Diabolik Lovers
Hatsuharu Sohma X Reader: Fruits Basket
Rin Okumura X Reader: Blue Exorcist
Haruka Nanase X Reader: Free!
Haku X Reader: Spirited Away
Kaoru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Hikaru Hitachiin X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Howl X Reader: Howl's Moving Castle
Yasuchika Haninozuka X Reader: Ouran High School Host Club
Sebastian Michaelis X Reader: Black Butler
Hanabusa Aidou X Reader: Vampire Knight
Haruhi Fujioka X Tamaki Suoh: Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki Suoh X Kyoya Ootori: Ouran High School Host Club
Hideyoshi X Reader: Tokyo Ghoul
Gin X Hotaru: Hotarubi no Mori e
Gray Fullbuster X Reader: Fairy Tail
Eren Yeager X Reader: Attack On Titan

Arthur Angel X Reader: Blue Exorcist

1.6K 21 1
By Zodiac_Cat

Requested by Lost_Misty, I hope you enjoy!

"Y/N! Let's take a family picture together!"

Shiro is your father.

"Coming dad."

He's been your father since you were a six year old child.

"Rin, Yukio, come on!"

You yell at your younger brothers as you stand in front of Shiro.

"Smile!"

Shiro says as you stand together. You hold Rin and Yukio's hands. Rin makes a peace sign at the camera and Yukio waves. While Shiro has his eyes closed as he smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up from your dream as you toss and turn in your bed. You groan as you hear your door creak open. You ignore it as you burry your head back under the covers.

"Y/N!"

Before you react something heavy jumps onto you and you roll onto the ground.

"Hahaha!"

Laughter is all you hear as you glare at the culprit. None other than your younger brother Rin is sitting on your bed laughing his butt off. His tail wrapping around his stomach.

"You should of seen your face sis."

You slowly get up as you glare at him "Rin, I'll give you a chance. I'll give you a three second head start to run before I kill you."

Rin stops laughing at your words.

"Sis it was just a joke."

"1"

"You know I was being stupid."

"2"

"Crap!"

"3"

Rin jumps off the bed and runs out of the room with you right on his tail. He runs threw the hallway and towards the cafeteria.

"Rin Okomura! I'm going to kill you!"

"It was a stupid joke!"

You continue to chase him as he barges into the cafeteria, only to startle Yukio.

"Rin?!"

"Run!"

Rin screams to Yukio. Yukio has a scared look on his face as he notices you behind Rin.

You grab Rins tail and pull him to the ground. You sit on him keeping him pinned to the ground.

"Help." Rin calls to Yukio.

"Rin what did you do this time?" Yukio kneels next to Rin with an amused smirk on his face.

"I just woke her up like you said to do." Rin says in his defense.

"You freaking jumped on top of me!" You yell tugging on Rin's tail.

"Ow! Watch it, that's part of me sis." Rin says squirming under you.

"I know that." You say with a sigh.

"Y/N maybe you should get off of him, we're going to be late if he doesn't eat breakfast."

"Fine, but you have to make me my favorite for dinner tonight." You say to Rin.

"Fine, but you need to get the ingredients while I'm at school." Rin says still trying to get up.

"Deal." You say getting off of him.

He darts away from you and to the kitchen to grab breakfast. You take a seat as you push your messy hair out of your face.

"Rough night again?" Yukio asks sitting across from you.

"Yeah." Is your response as Rin comes back with his food.

"How is it that I'm the one who's part devil yet you're way scarier?" Rin says with his mouth fool of rice.

"You know not to mess with me in the morning." You say grabbing one of his rice balls.

"And you know not to go for my tail." He says jabbing his chopsticks into the table.

"Sorry little bro." You say rubbing his head.

"Rin we have to go now." Yukio says checking his watch.

Rin gets up with Yukio, and you follow the two to the door.

"Be safe you two." You say kissing both of them on the cheek.

"We know." Rin says giving you a quick hug.

"We'll see you at dinner." Yukio says kissing your cheek.

"Rin if today's the day that you and Shiemi get together, wear protection." You joke.

"Y/N!"

"Bye little brothers." You say closing the door as they leave.

The building becomes quiet once again as you walk to the bathroom. As quiet and lonely as it always is.

You take a warm shower as you make a mental list of ingredients of what you'll need to pick up for dinner.

You change into a F/C long sleeved shirt and a pair off shorts. You tie your hair up and put your bracelets on.

Your bracelets were a gift from Shiro. He gave them to you to protect your brothers with.

You grab your bag and head out into town, your back facing true cross academy as it grew farther and farther away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Where the hell is the octopus?' You think to yourself as you walk threw the store.

'Catfish, tuna, salmon-'

"Bang!"

You lift your head at the sudden noise. You hear people panic as they run out of the store.

"Don't tell me."

You run towards the sound to find a demon. It's making a mess of the vegetables.

"The one day I go out." You complain to yourself as you grab your bracelets and they turn into a whip.

"Oi! Ugly!" You taunt the demon gaining its attention.

It throws a cabbage at you. You use your whip to cut threw it. You jump off the ground and towards the demon. It brings its arm out to try to claw you to bits. You wrap your whip around its big nose and swing away from the claws. You land on its head.

"Alright big guy, you're making a huge mess. Sorry but this is going to hurt a bit." You bring your whip down on its head as it slices threw it like butter.

It falls to the ground as you stand in the middle of the scene.

"Clap, clap, clap!"

You turn startled by the sudden noise sending your whip towards it too. Only for it to be wrapped around a sword. Before you realize what happened your pulled towards the culprit.

Your eyes meeting the brown eyes of the man only an inch away from you. Your faces so close to each other as he has one hand on your back, and the other around your wrist.

'Blue eyes, blond hair, and a big ass sword. What did you get yourself into this time Y/N?'

"Can I help you?" You ask annoyed.

"You can start with telling me where you got this weapon." He says looking at your whip.

"Well it's a secret, can you keep it?"

"That depends on where you got it from." He says with a straight face.

"Then I'm not telling you until you promise not to tell." You say pulling away from him.

Pulling your whip making him let go of his sword. You grab the sword with your free hand.

"Ooooh, somebody likes swords." You say pretending to fight with it.

"Hand it over." He says seriously.

"Chill buster, I'm not into swords." You say handing it back to him.

You spot something "Oh there it is!"

You walk over and grab the octopus, wrapping it in paper. You turn back to the man.

"I'm guessing your an exorcist. Well I did your job for you, you can thank me later." You say walking past him.

"Who are you?" He asks.

You reach into your bag and leave some money on the table. You turn back to him.

"My name is Y/N Okomura. What's yours?" You ask.

"Arthur Angel." He says giving a bow.

You smirk "Well than Angel, see you around." You say leaving the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get'em while they're hot." Rin says as you grab a plate of takoyaki.

You sit down at the table with your brothers as you all chow down. You eating with a smile on your face.

"Rin it's delicious." You say eating another one.

"Y/N how was your trip to town?" Yukio asks looking at you suspiciously.

"Same old, same old." You say.

"So the news going around about someone killing a demon in a grocery store is false than?" He accuses.

"Oh wow, whoever that was sure is lucky they didn't get hurt." You say rubbing the back of your neck.

"You killed a demon without me?!" Rin shouts.

You kick Rin under the table making him quickly shut his mouth. Yukio sighs as he stares at you.

"Didn't you say we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves. That we should try living normal lives." Yukio says.

You sigh "I didn't ask for it to attack that place. I couldn't just let it destroy the place. Besides nobody saw me, besides......"

"Besides?" Yukio presses on.

"There was another exorcist there." You give.

"Why didn't you just let them handle the job than?"

"Because if I had he would of been too late. I already killed it by the time he got there." You say leaning back in your chair.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm the adult taking care of two teenagers, not the other way around." Yukio says slightly annoyed.

You get up from your chair and run off to your room after what Yukio said. You jump onto your bed after locking your bedroom door and you burry your face in the pillow.

'I'm sorry Yukio. I know I'm not a good sister, but I'm trying. I'm trying like Shiro wanted me to.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!"

You jump out of bed at the panicked tone of someone calling your name. You quickly open your door to see Shiemi standing there with a panicked look on her face.

"What is it?" You ask still half asleep.

"It's Rin! He got taken by the exorcists!" She panics.

You don't need anymore than that as you grab your bracelets and follow Shirmi as she leads the way to Rin.

'Dammit!' You curse yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's threw there." Shiemi says pointing to the large set of doors.

You don't hesitate as you open the doors. You walk threw the hallway as you hear a loud voice growing closer and closer. With each step you take you know you're closer to Rin.

"Yukio?" You run up to the figure that looks like your brother.

He turns surprised to see you "Y/N what are you doing here? Why are you in your pajama's?"

"Not the main problem right now. Where's Rin?" You ask.

Yukio looks threw the entrance he's leaning on. You follow his gaze to see Rin tied to a pillar in an arena like room.

"Rin!" You yell about to run to him.

Yukio holds you back "You can't. If they think Rin is dangerous they'll kill him." You freeze at his words.

"How did they find out?" You ask looking at the ground.

"There was an attack and Rin protected everyone." Yukio says still holding you.

"Why didn't you tell me?!"

"How was I suppose to?! You're always in your room, sulking over Shiro's death. And whenever you do go out you cause trouble. You may be our older sister but you're not the one taking care of us. We're the ones taking care of you!" Yukio's harsh words hit you like a knife over and over again.

'He's right. I'm a horrible sister. I can't even care for the only family I have left. Shiro forgive me.'

The uproar of screaming brings you back to reality as you look at Rin. An all too familiar figure looms over him with his sword in hand.

"Angel! Dammit!" You yell.

You flip Yukio to get out of his grip and quickly run to Rin as you bring out your whip. Arthur is bringing his sword down, but before he harms Rin your whip wraps around the pillar, sending you at Arthur and kicking him away from Rin.

He falls to the ground as you stand in front of Rin protectively. Everyone in the room stares at you as you protect Rin.

Arthur gets up and stares down at you "You again?"

"The one and only." You say with gritted teeth.

"You have the same last name as this demon, I should've known you'd be related." He spats at you.

"Don't you fucking dare call him a demon you piece of shit!" You yell at him.

"I would watch what you say dear." He says pointing his sword at you.

"No you should watch what you say. You tried to kill my brother. This is your first and final warning. If you dare to even hurt him. I'll make sure your screams will reach the four corners of the globe." Everyone goes dead silent as they hear your threat.

"Y/N?" You hear Rin's weak voice and you quickly turn to him.

"Hey, are you ok?" You ask holding his head up.

He smirks "Never better."

You sigh as you rest your forehead against his "Don't scare me like that idiot."

"Why would you act like that towards the son of Satan?" Arthur asks with his sword still pointed at you.

"Because I don't care that he's the son of Satan. I made a promise to Shiro that I would protect my brothers. Even if it kills me. Let's face it, I've been a crappy sister. I don't deserve to have brothers as amazing as Rin and Yukio. Hear my words now! My name is Y/N Okumura and I swear on the heart of Shiro that I will always protect my brothers!" You say with a hand over your heart.

You turn to Arthur "Now if you don't mind I'd like to take my brother home." You say using your whip to break Rin's binds.

You catch Rin as he almost falls to the ground. You put his arm over your shoulder as you take one more glance at Arthur.

"You really are Shiro's kid." He says as you walk Rin out of the Arena.

You look back at Arthur "No, I don't deserve that title. I'm just a girl protecting her family." You finish as you and your family leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur stands in the center of the arena as he watches Y/N leave with Rin. He's at a loss for words of the strange girl.

He puts his sword back in its sheath. He turns his back to the exit she left threw and walks to an entrance on the other side of the room.

'Y/N Okomura. If circumstances were different I might of just fallen for you. But you chose to side with a demon. Very well than. I declare that on the day you die the one's who's hands will be stained by your blood will be mine. I will be the one to end your life.'

Hey guys it's Zodiac_Cat here. Alrighty I finished Arthur's. I don't know why I had a tough time with his. If you guys didn't know this about me, I'm not a big fan of Arthur. He hurt my Rin baby and I can't forgive him for that. But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Btw I'll be updating three more after this So stay tuned! See you next time, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.2K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
58.5K 1K 62
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
4.7K 155 20
cap·ti·vate ˈkaptəˌvāt/ verb "attract and hold the interest and attention of; charm." Comment me a request and I'll write it! This is mainly a variou...
9.2K 320 69
Hello if this works(for some reason it wouldn't let me post), I'm going to be writing Oneshots. I'll post maybe every other day I'll let y'all know i...