The Hit and Run // Zarry (Sho...

By -kingnarrie

(completed) Harry Styles is a well known ex detective who has a massive fascination in serial killers and how... More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
Thank You :)
TRAILER
*CHARACTER ASKS*

05

2.3K 155 52
By -kingnarrie

"Is this really necessary?" Zayn asked Harry as he was getting his hair very messed up. Harry had taken his hands and messed with Zayn's hair until it was down and all over. Harry smoothed a few crazy ends down an he nodded before he moved to the clothes.

"Now...you could go with cheetah print or this..." Harry said pulling out two shirts. The one was cheetah print as Harry said but the other was a leaf pattern.

"Just give me the leaves." He said grabbing the shirt." He said snatching it from him and retreating to the bathroom stall.

Harry let him as he fiddled with his own hair. He looked to himself and gave him a smirk. Minutes later out came Zayn. He looked to himself self conciously. "It's kind of loose." He said

Harry looked to him with the mirror and he smirked. It fit nicely on him surprisingly. It was loose but it somehow managed to show his shape perfectly. "Perfect." Harry said before turning to him.

He walked over and fixed a few buttons before he looked to him. "All done." He said. "Now remember, cocky and flirty...those kind of girls like that." He said.

"Harry...I don't know if I really can do this..." Zayn said as he fidgeted with his shirt.

"Sure you can. You have nothing to worry about." Harry said before pulling out his own shirt.

"Yeah besides the fact that I'm gay." He said. Harry stopped as he was pulling on his shirt and it only took minutes before he looked to Zayn.

"You are not..." Harry said not being able to believe it.

Zayn rolled his eyes at him. "I am." Harry looked to him for a second and he smirked after a while.

"Do you have a partner?" He asked him. Zayn looked to him for a minute and shook his head as he walked to the mirror and buttoned the buttons to the top.

"That doesn't matter." He said. Harry rolled his eyes and made him face him. He unbuttoned the buttons and made it open a little.

"You have a toned chest...let it breathe a little." He said as he then brushed his shirt off. Zayn rose his eyebrows and he looked to himself. "Well Mr. Gay. If you can't flirt with women just stay low...if anyone approaches you just do your best. If its woman bite your lip a little. But not too much. Act all cocky and you are the dominant. Also don't make her think you're taking her home. Remember we're..."

"On a mission. I know." Zayn said with an eye roll. Harry sighed and looked to him.

"Don't act like yourself." He said

"And what is that?"

"A buzz kill." Harry said. Zayn rose his eyebrows and gave him a look. "Face it Zayn..."

Zayn rolled his eyes and shrugged it off. "Got you...not a buzz kill...I can do that." He said

Harry rose his eyebrow and chuckled. "Okay well we have time...show me." He said. Zayn looked to him and rose his eyebrow and looked exasperated. Harry motioned for him to go on and Zayn let out a soft sigh before he turned to Harry. He waited a bit before he motioned for Harry to do something. "What now?"

"You need to approach me..." Zayn said. Harry rolled his eyes before he nodded and he turned to walk a bit away. He stopped about 20 feet away. Zayn was leaning against the mirror and waited.

Harry walked over and he gave a few flirty glances "Well hello there..." Harry said acting like some female.

"Well well well...who do we have here?" He asked as he adjusted his stance with his forearm against the mirror.

"Hm that's nice...now try not to be maniacal." Harry said. Zayn sighed and tried again.

"Hello to you too..." He said while he slightly bit his lip. Harry just stared at him and Zayn glared at him. "Now what." He said.

"Nothing... I'm just thinking..." He said. After a while he clapped. "Just say small things. Don't sound like a creep and if you have to be slightly cheesy."

Zayn nodded and Harry picked up his bags. "Let's go."

+ + +

Zayn stood to the side and he watched as the club filled up. Rich men had women hanging on them while he chuckled about some humorless thing.

He then glanced to Harry who was across who already had some girl he was flirting with him. He let out a chuckle before he looked to the bar that was only a few feet away from him. He walked over and sat at the stool.

"What can I get ya love?" A blonde bar tender asked. She had her hair in a high pony and her make up consisted of a dark smoky eye and a red lip.

"Oh no...I..." Zayn began. But he bit his lip and he remembered what Harry had told him. "You know what...give me a hard tequila." He said. The blonde nodded and grabbed the tequila from below before she began to mix.

"Tell me...what is a young man like you doing here?" She asked as she poured him his drink.

"Doing what everyone else does..." Zayn said glancing around and saw a couple strippers lap dancing with some men but no baseball cap.

"Well I hate to tell you this love...you don't exactly look like you fit in a place like this." She said. Zayn looked to her and narrowed his eyes a little.

"Nice to try something new." He said before sipping on the tequila. "Tell me what is your name?" He asked. The blonde perked an eyebrow.

"Perrie." She said leaning against the counter. She leaned in a little more and looked him up and down. "Tell me...what is your name?"

"Z...Zach." He said. Lord knows what would happen when someone would find out his name. He took another drink of his tequila and made a slight face at the bitterness.

"What's the matter Zach? Can't take a lil tequila?" She asked with a smirk. Zayn rose his eyebrows at her. It sounded like a challenge

+ + +

"Let me tell you something...this drink..isss amazayn!" Zayn slurred drunk as he drank his what seemed like his millionth drink. Perrie smirked at the lad.

"Another?" She asked. Zayn nodded and held the glass up before tapping it all wobbly and looked around. He forgot what he was even for. Something he had to do with Harry.

Harry was done with the night before he looked for Zayn. "Oi! Harry! You're partner is over there...he's gonna be a little intoxicated..." Louis shouted before he went into his office.

Harry sighed before he walked over to Zayn and put his hand on his shoulder causing the drunk man to jump. "HARREH!" He exclaimed. He stood up and he hugged Harry with a hum. Harry let out a sigh before he patted his back.

"Cmon Zayn...we should go home.." He said.

"Wait wait wait..." He said going to the counter with the tequila. He drank it down and took a second before he nodded. "Let's go." He said

Zayn walked off and left Harry behind. He nodded to Perrie before he glanced to Louis's office window. He saw him glancing out the window before he shut the blinds. Harry narrowed his eyes before he shook it off and followed Zayn.

A/N I HAD TO MAKE ZAYN DRUNK AND OMG IM LAUGHING RN. oh and if you give me hate comments about Perrie I will report you 😊

Any who comment: #drunkzayn

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

Katie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 24.8K 47
[Larry Stylinson | Mystery] "You're just...you're someone unforgettable. Like a song you really want to get out of your head, but you can't so you s...
72.7K 4.7K 36
Okay, so he's impressed. This person is amazing at what they do. Maybe even better- no. Harry closes his laptop after exiting his browser and places...
127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
360K 17.4K 20
"why aren't you trying to get away" "because I like you" Zayn Malik is a drug dealer mostly known for his sick ways in getting what he wants. Harry S...