10

I'm feeling like this is last chapter :)

Three months have passed since Harry has left. Harry now continued on with his preferred career as ac private investigator. He also changed up his appearance. His long flowy hair was now chopped off. Which was probably not the smartest idea.

He didn't want to admit it, but Harry felt absolutely miserable. A secret part of him wished he was back with Zayn. But he knew he wasn't giving in that easily. He needed to be sincerely sure that he truly wanted to go back.

Harry was currently in his office and he's bored out of his mind. His fist rested on his chin and he has his elbow on his leg. He hasn't had a case in weeks. He let out a groan before he looked to his phone.

0 messages, 0 missed calls

"Fucking hell..." He said leaning back and sighing dramatically. This has never happened to him before. He didn't know what to make of it.

He gets up and goes to his living room deciding to watch TV. Maybe something will pop up there. Once he turned on the TV the first thing that popped up was the news. He kept it on and watched another boring story after another. Then an interesting story came on.

"Yet another mad serial killer has been on the loose in London. It being months since the last serial killer was caught by detectives Zayn Malik and Harry Styles, we just seemed to hope that maybe we were good for a little while longer."

"Another one eh?" Harry said to himself. Harry's curiosity was getting the best of him. That meant only one thing.

+ + +

"Horan, I need autopsy results." Zayn sighed to the blonde.

"Zayn I've been very busy. Can't you chill out a little bit." He said as he was walking down the halls with the detective.

"I've been busy too. I need answers about this damn case." He said with a stressed sigh.

Niall glanced to him concerned and sighed. "Seems to me you can't focus without Harry."

Zayn glared over at him and sighed. "Just hurry with the results." Zayn said stopping at his office. Niall gave a salute as he walked away. Zayn sighed and shook his head before walking in to his office.

"You obviously aren't seeing half of these clues in this case." Harry spoke up causing Zayn to jump and stare at him in shock. Harry was seated on Zayn's chair and had his feet propped up on the desk.

"What the...Harry what are you doing here?" He asked. He glanced to his hair not even thinking to mention it as a more important subject was in hand.

"Checking out this case." Harry said flipping through the file he had

Zayn rolled his eyes as he walked over and took the file from him. "You do realize you being here and looking through this is breaking a bunch of rules."

"Aw come on Zayn...this is me we're talking about...when haven't I broken the rules." He said shrugging and folding his hands behind his head.

"I..." He stopped and sighed. "You have a point. But whatever happened to your vow to not do this anymore?" He asked. Harry shrugged and he stood up making his way over.

"I thought my place was living alone and being a private detective...I was wrong." He said before he paused for a while. His eyes locked onto Zayn's, as if the brown eyes distracted the boy. "My place is being a detective and being your partner. Because I've never felt more... right until I'm with you." He said

Zayn was shocked for words. He felt himself blush a little. "I- um...okay." He said. Harry chuckled a little.

"I gave you a mini speech and all you can say is okay?" He teased

Zayn shrugged. "I'm just shocked honestly."

Harry shrugged back. "Can I try something else?" Zayn nodded and that second Harry swooped in and placed his lips on Zayn's.

Zayn jumped and widened his eyes a little. But after a while he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him back. He felt as if this was right as well.

They were perfect.

+ + +

A Year Later

A chilly breeze from the window being open woke up Harry. He groaned and looked up. Then he looked to the time and sighed in relief glad it was Saturday. He glanced over to his left and smirked at Zayn. He was passed out and well exhausted. The two were both exhausted actually, they had a hard case this week but thankfully they figured it out.

Harry carefully got up and walked over to the window as he closed it. He was only in a tight pair of boxers and nothing more. That's how he normally slept. He walked to the bed and smirked laying down before he kissed his boyfriend's nose.

Zayn groaned and peaked one eye open and looked to Harry. He couldn't help a slight smile before burying his face in the pillow. "Wake me up in 5 minutes..." He grumbled.

Harry rolled his eyes and he scooted closer before pecking all over his face. "Come on sleepy." He said. "I wanna talk."

Zayn groaned. "About what?"

Harry shrugged and looked to him all cutely. "Anything. I'm just not sleepy anymore." He said kissing his head. Zayn said before rolling on his back and giving a sigh of defeat.

They did talk about the most interesting things. That's normally how there conversations were. In the middle of the conversation Harry's phone began to ring. That meant only one thing.

"You ready detective Malik?" Harry spoke already pulling on his clothes

"As long as you are detective Styles."

With that they were dressed and ran out.

As partners

The end

A/N that's the end heh. I'm sorry if this was rushed but I appreciated all who liked it

Any who comment: #finished if you enjoyed

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks

Kaspar :)