I GET OFF ON THE PAIN (Book 1...

By SleeplessInChicago

Meet Luke, Chance, Ben and Tim. Two brothers and two friends. Luke and Chance are brothers and along with B... More

I GET OFF ON THE PAIN (Book 1 Ben and Tim's story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

20.5K 396 30
By SleeplessInChicago

Here you go people sorry for errors but I did end up with a hair line fracture on my thumb so it’s kinda hard to type one handed with my left hand since I’m right handed and that’s the one that’s hurt.

Chapter 6.

I look at Tim and he just acts like nothing happened. Um well he did say he was a touchy person maybe it’s normal for him. The rest of the evening we just hung out.

That night we went to bed and Tim and I got to know each other better. He told me he was born and lived in Virginia until his parents died 4 years ago. Then his sister and him moved out here and bought a Ranch.

He said his sister was really rebellious when they got here. But she is doing better now went to a trade school and now she is going to be a Vet Tech so she can help take care of the animals.

He sounded so proud of her, it made me feel happy for him. I told him I’m from Austin and that my parents are still alive. “I’m not sure what to do with my life, but for now I’m just here with Chance and Luke getting my ass beat buy them bulls.”

He laughed “it gets easier and you’ll learn to read them.” I shrug “I don’t know if it’s for me but we’ll see.

***************************

A month has gone by and I must say we are all kicking some serious ass. Luke is the one that’s better then us but I guess you can say he’s the one that wants it more. I’ve been spending a lot of time with Tim. He’s just so easy to talk to and so fun to be with. We hang out at the ranch and some times we go out with Kim.

I can’t believe she was really keping her legs closed. I’m happy for the fact that she seems happier. I would never want to change her. Hey sex is good but only if you want to have it. Not as a means to destroy your sanity the way she was using it.

***********

Tim’s POV

I think things are going as planned. I see the way Ben looks at me when he thinks I’m not looking. God it’s so hard for me not to just grab him and kiss him. But I need him to come to me, I don’t want to push him.

I know what it’s like to finally come out of the closet. You fear the rejection you might get from other people. Especially your family. I know when I came out to my parents it was so hard. But they surprised me by being understanding.

I still wasn’t sure how thing would work out with everyone else. Then to make matters worse my sister came out 2 days later. The family so did not take it good. Neither did our friends . That’s why when our parents died in a car accident 4 months later we high tailed it out of there.

We got a lot of money from our parents insurance so we bought a ranch in Texas. Here is where I plan to find me a good man and settle down. I hope Tammy finally get’s her girl also. But once I get Ben to accept me. I’ll help Tammy with her problem.

“So guys it’s Saturday what do you say you show me that bar of yours Luke?”

Luke smiles “hey that sounds like a good idea mom and dad will be happy to see us.” Ben smiles “we could swing by my parents house also.”

I smile, cool I’ll get to meet the future in laws. I shrug “sounds good.”

So we head out it was only the 4 of us Chance, Ben, Like and yours truly. We stopped of to see Bens family first since we knew we were going to get all shit faced tonight. Luke and Chance headed for there parents place.

Man his house was nice.

Ben’s POV

Oh my God, Oh my God Tim is coming to my house…. What if he wants to see my room. I go thru a mental list. Did I make my bed before I left? Did I leave my room dirty? I hope mom washed the living room curtains. I hope she made some cake or cookies so the house smells inviting for Tim..

Ben I tell myself relax it’s going to be ok just relax. I start breathing in thru my nose and out thru my mouth. When I started to feel myself hyperventilate. Tim looks at me “you ok” I just nod yes.

We get to my house and no one is home. Shit guess I should have called. I dial moms cell and she informs me her and dad went away to Hot Springs for the weekend and would not be back till Monday.

I gulp oh my I’m hear alone with Tim. I feel so nervous. “Sorry Tim But my parents are away for the weekend.”

He shrugs “hey maybe I’ll meet them next time. So do I get a tour of the house?”

“Sure follow me” I show him the house but my room last. I open my door “and this is my room.”

We walk in oh thank God mom cleaned. I have a King size bed and my dresser. A 42” Plasma on the wall and Posters of the Dallas Cowboys on the wall. Shit I hope he doesn’t ask why it’s the team and not the cheerleaders on my wall.

“Very nice room, I love the big bed.” He says as he jumps on it. “Are we coming back here after we drink tonight or are we staying at Luke’s house?”

“Na we can come here.” I say without thinking. He smiles at me “sounds good to me“.

We then headed out to the bar. When we got there Chance and Luke where behind the bar helping their parents and Lucy was also here. That means that, I scan the room yes there was Luis sitting at the bar.

“Here comes the other 2 bull riders” Said Lucy. Ever time I see that girl I can’t help but blush. When we were younger she kissed me and I pushed her away. She was so hurt and I felt bad, she asked if I didn’t like her and I told her I did but just as a friend. The memory of that always makes me blush.

“Do you guys need any help?” I asked and they said no. “But you know what you can do for me.” Lucy says looking at me and Tim.

“I was wondering which one of you guys can take me on the mechanical bull?” I look at Tim and then at Luke and Chance. Shit the reason we have the weekend off was because we have been getting so beat up that wear sore.

It’s been a month of non stop training. “Honey you know there’s no one that can keep up with you.” Dam Luis and his smirk.

Before I can say anything Luke says “your on, right Ben, Tim” he turns to Chance who says “hell no I’m sore as hell and not ashamed to say it.”

Lucy looks at us “If I win You have to stand in the parking lot in nothing but your hat and boots.” What the fu*k.

“If we win you have to Invite Kim to your wedding, no matter what the other girls say.” I tell her and she looks so surprised then shrugs “you got it.”

She comes out from behind the bar and heads for the podium. “Ok people we just got 3 challenges who wants to come and see me kick some ass.”

Like always everyone started to yell and there all on Lucy’s side. Man we where all so sore she took us down one by one.

“See boys never mess with my lady.” I glare at Luis who’s now hugging Lucy. She turns to me “even though you lost she can still come. I’m guessing she’s your plus one.” I smile “yes.”

Crap “can we wait till we’re more wasted before you collect.”

She laughs I’ll give you 2 hours then it’s strip babies.”

Well what can I tell you, 2 hours later we found ourselves naked only in boots and our hats. But we found a way to keep a crucial part hidden with the hats (wink, wink) (see picture on side bar.)

Chase was laughing so hard “see I was the smart one, I knew there was no way you guys could stay on.” We all glared at him.

We collected 43 dollars from all the women asking us to sashay a little. I was just trying not to get a hard on from seeing Tim naked again.

By 1:30am Tim and I where ready to call it quits. I was still semi sober to drive. For that matter so was Tim we stopped drinking after we stripped.

We got to my house and I went in for a shower and told Tim he can borrow some boxers to sleep in. Once we where ready for bed I told him he could sleep in my parents bed.

“No way man, you have a big bed we can share. Plus I got used to your snoring.” I know I blushed all shades of red.

“ I so do not snore” I told him.

“Like a buzz saw” with out thinking I grabbed the pillow and hit him in the head with it.” After he was over his initial shock he went for the other pillow and chased me around. He’s bigger then me so he caught me fast. Ok I let him catch me fast.

“I haven’t had a pillow fight since I was a kid. Thanks it was fun” I felt all warm and tingly inside. We settled down and I got in bed wearing my boxers and he walked over to his side.

Before he got in he pulled off the boxers “ sorry I like to go commando when I sleep. Hope that’s not a problem.” I swallowed and nodded no.

**************************

Ooooooo what do you guys think is going to happen?

Check out the picture on the side of the guys paying up the bet. I saw this picture and just had to write it in the story.

Did you guys like?

Remember to Vote for each chapter…….

Please comment I like to know what you think of the story so far or just this chapter.

Become a fan if you like my stories………

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 2K 27
Amy is an ordinary rodeo girl. She is a professional Barrel Racer that only cares about the rodeo, friends an family . She doesn't really like many b...
8 Seconds By Rina

Fanfiction

2.6K 125 26
Shane Marshall IS the IT man. Tall, lean, muscular and of course handsome. The ladies threw themselves at him when he would walk past, but the the o...
129K 4.8K 33
Caission Beck hates the rodeo and everything that goes with it, including the guys. The Beck family tradition is that every generation a new rodeo st...
58.2K 849 28
Katie is a quiet college girl who tries to stay out of drama, She has two brothers and a wonderful mom. She's hard working and fights for what she be...