Wearing the Red Hood

By angl_ernshw

What do superheroes do on vacation? Jason Todd wouldn't know. Because, one, he isn't a superhero. He's an out... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Vacation
Chapter 4: BONUS
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE DICK GRAYSON
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25:
Epilogue
Damian's Story
Demons
ILLUSTRATED GUIDE
Spin-off Books!
BACK AT WRITING!
WATTYS 2020

SHORT NOTE

1.4K 56 6
By angl_ernshw

Hey guysssss!!!

It really does feel good to be back. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. Honestly, college is pretty hectic now and since I also have dance training, I barely have the time or energy to write. When I do try to write, it doesn't feel right. I always want my chapters to be the best that they can be for all of my readers, and I'm sorry if Chapter 21 felt a bit rushed. I'm kind of rusty right now when it comes to writing, and the flow may feel a bit stiff in the next few chapters to come. 

I just wanted to tell you guys that I plan on finishing Jason's story soon (probably before the end of February). We will see this through to the finish, then I'll be taking a little break before starting on Damian's story. I hope you all understand and are a little more patient with me. 

Thank you to all those who stuck by this story, even though it took me 172463788902034763 years to update HAHAHAHA. And for the new readers, I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Next update will hopefully be on MONDAY

Love always, 

Angel

(resurrected)

P.S. I also added the cast and will be posting pic/s of the cast members soooooon. Have a great night/ day wherever you are. I'm off to sleep 'cause its currently 1am in the Philippines lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.2K 42
(My first book so hope you guys enjoy) This is the story (my perception of the story) of Batman's second Robin, Jason Todd. After being brutally beat...
50.6K 1.8K 16
Three years. It's been three years since the death of Dick Wayne, and Renegade. The city lost a hero. Bruce Wayne lost a son. Jason, Tim, Damian they...
11.6K 414 9
Red Hood's mind suddenly snapped back into focus, "Nightwing, tell B' I'm going to be late to dinner." "Okay, he's going to ask for a reason you know...
57.5K 1.6K 49
Love. A word so simple yet so complex. For Bruce, it meant family. Family that he lost and the family he created. But love can be harsh, especially i...