Merlin: Village of whisperers

By EmmaWilliams66

Merlin never knew when he had to tag along with Arthur and his five knights that they wouldn't be returning t... More

Merlin: Village of whisperers
Chapter one: Strange feeling
Chapter two: I just hoped this hunting trip didn't end badly
Chapter three: I think I passed out
Chapter five: Oh Arthur do not be such a princess
Chapter six: Leave it to me Merlin. I will save us all
Chapter seven: Merlin will change everything for us.
Chapter eight: I think I am
Chapter Nine: Kato and Rob
Chapter Ten: Or less he already knew

Chapter four: Rest up idiot we got a village to explore

5K 183 41
By EmmaWilliams66

Merlin’s POV

I was hearing voices they were soft but I could hear them.

I remembered slightly what had happened but I had no idea if I was dead or alive.

I felt pain but I had no idea why. If I felt pain did that mean I was still alive?

The voices started to become clearer and I heard Arthur’s voice, ‘Will Merlin be alright?’

‘He will need some rest but Merlin will make a full recovery.’

I did not know that voice but it sounded like a girls and like I could trust her.

I felt something on my head which made me feel a little less hot and before I could try to do anything I felt myself deep back into darkness.

Arthur’s POV

Arthur woke to find himself in some kind of bed but now he was standing next to a girl named Elisabeth who had been watching over Merlin and making sure he was alright.

Merlin had taken the most damage with a broken arm and a very nasty hit to the head the rest of us had escaped with a few scratches and bruises.

Gwen was with the five knights eating while I had been asking Elisabeth about how Merlin was.

‘Thank you Elisabeth for taking care of him for us,’ I said to her.

‘It is not a problem at all prince it is my pleasure to make sure our guests are safe and healed properly,’ she smiled at me.

‘Thank you once again,’ I smiled at her.

Elisabeth nodded to me before I left her with Merlin to go join the others and to try and eat something as it was now morning.

--------------------------------

‘It seems very nice here,’ Gwen said to me as I was sitting next to her eating something for breakfast.

‘Yeah it does seem very pleasant and the village seems very close together,’ I said to her.

‘You’re father could learn a thing or two,’ said Gwen and I nodded to agree with her as I even knew how streaked and unfair my father could be to his people.

‘Arthur maybe we can stay here for a little while get to know the people in the village and look around. It cannot hurt right? As you are the prince it is your choice though,’ said Gwaine.

‘I think that sounds like a good idea and we could always join allegiance between this village and Camelot I think it be good for Camelot if we stayed,’ I said to him.

‘Indeed it will sire.’

Gwen’s POV

I decided to look around for a bit and see what they did within the village. It did seem very peaceful and I even met a wonderful young man the same age as Arthur who showed me around the village.

‘My name is Jason and what is you name even though I imagine it to be very beautiful just like you,’ he smiled at me as we walked through the village.

‘It is Gwen. Do you not get visitors often?’ I asked him as I noticed the wonderful sized huts which looked new and better designed then some of the huts back in Camelot.

‘We do but not ones so beautiful.’

‘Jason may I ask you something,’ I smiled at him.

‘Anything,’ Jason smiled back at me.

‘I heard that you have a waterfall and I was wondering if you could take me to see it as I think it be a wonderful sight,’ I said to him pleasantly.

‘It would be my honour to take someone so beautiful to  a place just as beautiful well maybe a little less then you but still,’ Jason said with a grin.

‘’Thank you Jason, that would mean a lot to me.’

Arthur’s POV

The knights and even Gwen went off to explore the village but I did not do that. I went back to Merlin’s side watching over him.

I would not enjoy myself until I knew Merlin was back to himself and not lying in bed doing nothing.

It was my fault.

I had brought Merlin along and led him down a ditch.

 How could I have been so stupid?

I was going to make it up to Merlin somehow but first I was not going to leave his side until he woke up and he was feeling better.

I knew his arm was going to be out of use for a while but I at least wanted him awake and talking to me again. He was the only one that keeps me sane apart from Gwen.

Besides I miss Merlin and I arguments and I just couldn’t do that with Gwen as I had a different relationship with her let a known I do plan to marry her someday.

Merlin’s POV

I heard noises and movement and even though I did it slowly I was beginning to wake up. I moved myself a little before I opened my eyes slowly.

I found a lovely young women sitting beside the bed I had just found myself in. She had blue eyes sparkling directly at me with her long black hair down with her beautiful smile with red lips.

The young women wore a wonderful red dress and was dabbing a cloth on my head but she had stopped when she noticed me waking up.

I found myself in a good sized room with me lying in the only bed in the room but a wardrobe stood near the door and a mirror hang on the wall. The room looked like it had been cleaned recently and smelled clean too.

‘You are finally awake. The prince known as Arthur has popped out to get a drink but he was here watching over you until you make a full recovery. I am sorry to tell you this but you all fell down a deep ditch but our village found you and helped you all. Merlin you took the most damage you should be able to be on your feet by tomorrow but your left arm is going to be out of use for a while as it is broken,’ smiled the beautiful girl I hardly knew but she made me want to trust her.

‘Oh so I guess I owe you for taking care of me?’ I asked her.

‘I was the one to take care of you but I would do it again as you  are our guests here and we wanted to make sure you where all unharmed or make a full recovery like you are slowly doing,’ she smiled.

‘It seems you already know my name but may I ask you yours?’

‘Oh yeah right my name is Elisabeth.’

I did not know what it was but Elisabeth seemed like she knew me or like I knew her. It felt like I could trust her with my life forever.

Elisabeth left after that to go fetch Arthur but as soon as she left that strange feeling I was having before we had fell down the ditch returned in a heartbeat causing me to feel very sick.

However that was not the worst of it as I put my head back on the pillow I heard someone calling my name within my head.

 I didn’t like that at all as it was never a good sign for someone to call my name within my head but I guess it may not be as bad as someone calling me through the name of Emry’s. Even so I felt like something was not quite right but I just did not know why.

‘Merlin you are a wake that is a relief,’ said Arthur as I watched him enter the room smiling at me.

‘Yeah it is good to be awake and not dead,’ I laughed.

‘How are you feeling?’

‘Not so bad now my arm hurts but nothing I can do about that until it heals on its own but I do not feel so dizzy as I did though when I first woke up.’

I did not mention to Arthur about this strange feeling as I had a feeling it has something to do with my magic and it was not time for Arthur to find out my magic when we are in a strange or unknown village.

‘Merlin we are going to be staying here for a little while but not too long as we do need to get back or my father will get worried but the worst he can do is chuck me in a cell,’ laughed Arthur hinting at that one time his father chucked him in a cell for leaving Camelot to get a flower which saved my life.

That seemed so long ago compared to where we were at now and sometimes I wish I could redo it all and maybe help Morgana in a better way but it was too late for that now she had already betrayed Arthur, Uther and Camelot too many times for forgiveness.

‘I am glad to hear that Merlin. Elisabeth said you can be back on your feet by tomorrow and then we can look at the village together,’ said Arthur.

‘Arthur you do not have to do that,’ I said to him.

‘I know but I want to Merlin so shut up.’

‘Ok prat,’ I laughed as I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was falling asleep but not before I heard Arthur say, ‘Rest up idiot we got a village to explore.’

End of chapter four

 =========================================================

Hey guys 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry all my stories seem to be short it just not had time to sight down and right a long chapter and as i got quite a few on he go it can get a little hecktik

Well any feedback or votes would mean so much thanks guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
939K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
968K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...