Chapter four: Rest up idiot we got a village to explore

Merlin’s POV

I was hearing voices they were soft but I could hear them.

I remembered slightly what had happened but I had no idea if I was dead or alive.

I felt pain but I had no idea why. If I felt pain did that mean I was still alive?

The voices started to become clearer and I heard Arthur’s voice, ‘Will Merlin be alright?’

‘He will need some rest but Merlin will make a full recovery.’

I did not know that voice but it sounded like a girls and like I could trust her.

I felt something on my head which made me feel a little less hot and before I could try to do anything I felt myself deep back into darkness.

Arthur’s POV

Arthur woke to find himself in some kind of bed but now he was standing next to a girl named Elisabeth who had been watching over Merlin and making sure he was alright.

Merlin had taken the most damage with a broken arm and a very nasty hit to the head the rest of us had escaped with a few scratches and bruises.

Gwen was with the five knights eating while I had been asking Elisabeth about how Merlin was.

‘Thank you Elisabeth for taking care of him for us,’ I said to her.

‘It is not a problem at all prince it is my pleasure to make sure our guests are safe and healed properly,’ she smiled at me.

‘Thank you once again,’ I smiled at her.

Elisabeth nodded to me before I left her with Merlin to go join the others and to try and eat something as it was now morning.

--------------------------------

‘It seems very nice here,’ Gwen said to me as I was sitting next to her eating something for breakfast.

‘Yeah it does seem very pleasant and the village seems very close together,’ I said to her.

‘You’re father could learn a thing or two,’ said Gwen and I nodded to agree with her as I even knew how streaked and unfair my father could be to his people.

‘Arthur maybe we can stay here for a little while get to know the people in the village and look around. It cannot hurt right? As you are the prince it is your choice though,’ said Gwaine.

‘I think that sounds like a good idea and we could always join allegiance between this village and Camelot I think it be good for Camelot if we stayed,’ I said to him.

‘Indeed it will sire.’

Gwen’s POV

I decided to look around for a bit and see what they did within the village. It did seem very peaceful and I even met a wonderful young man the same age as Arthur who showed me around the village.

‘My name is Jason and what is you name even though I imagine it to be very beautiful just like you,’ he smiled at me as we walked through the village.

‘It is Gwen. Do you not get visitors often?’ I asked him as I noticed the wonderful sized huts which looked new and better designed then some of the huts back in Camelot.

‘We do but not ones so beautiful.’

‘Jason may I ask you something,’ I smiled at him.

‘Anything,’ Jason smiled back at me.

‘I heard that you have a waterfall and I was wondering if you could take me to see it as I think it be a wonderful sight,’ I said to him pleasantly.