Stolen

بواسطة PuppyPawsGreen

WARNING: This story was written a few years back and has MANY grammar and spelling errors so please don't rea... المزيد

Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2 ~ Stay gorgeous
Chapter 3~ Like caged animals
Chapter 4: Numbers and Names
Chapter 5: Broken World
Chapter 6: Welcome to your new home
Chapter 7: The Voice
Chapter 8: Chip
Chapter 9: Different time, different place
Chapter 10: One mistake
Chapter 11: New Toys
Chapter 12: Door Boy
Chapter 13: Bad Taste
Chapter 14: Drugged
Chapter 15: Only one left
Chapter 16: A game of cat and mouse
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Deeper
Chapter 19: Blackmailer
Chapter 20: She's grown her wings
Chapter 21: Nightmare
Chapter 22: Can a monster really be a angel in hiding?
Chapter 23: Not a pillow
Chapter 24: The Chase
Chapter 25: Bloody mess
Chapter 26: A change of plans
Chapter 27~ Black Poker
Chapter 28~ How do I know if I can trust you? You don't
Chapter 29~ Let's play a game
Chapter 30~ The call for help
Chapter 31~ Cyber Chase
Chapter 32~ Almost there
Chapter 34: Sirens
Chapter 35~ Suspect is down
Chapter 36~ You'll remember soon
Chapter 37~ Some people are just blind
NEW REWRITING

Chapter 33~ What felt like a last goodbye

13.7K 486 48
بواسطة PuppyPawsGreen

"Who is this?" His voice broke through after four minutes of silence.

"Dad." My voice broke through as a soft sob, I couldn't fight the tears back for long and I didn't know if I was going to be able to keep myself under control.

The line was dead for a little.

"Sweetie?" He said, his voice shaking.

"Yes, dad." I said letting a few tears fall.

"Skyler, tell me where you are." He said, things shuffling around in the back.

"That's the problem, I don't k-now. I'm in some motel and-" I just broke down, placing my hand over my mouth to try to muff my cries.

"Sh-h, it's okay baby. Just stay on the line with me until I can get to the agent, just stay with me." He said, worry running through his voice.

I just shook my head, knowing that he couldn't see. It was quiet for a little before he spoke up again. "Sweetie, I'm going to hand you to Noah for a little." He didn't even let me say okay, I heard shuffling around before I heard my brother whisper. 'What Am I suppose to say?' That made me smile. HIs voice soon came through as soft. "Sky?" He said, not believing my father that it was me. I choked back a sob. "Hey Noah." I said sniffling.

He was quiet for little. "I really miss you." He finally said and that made me bit my tongue.

"Miss you too." I heard talking before Noah's voice broke through.

"Dad said to put you on speaker." He said and I said okay and soon, I heard my dad's voice along with some man's voice I didn't know.

"Skyler Oaks?" The man's voice sounded close to the phone.

"Yes?"

"I'm agent Wolfe." That was it, the man who reopened this case.

"The phone your using, what type of phone is it?"

I looked at the tiny black box that was connected to the wall. "Um, just a phone connected to the wall." I said sounding stupid.

"Okay, can you tell me any of your kidnapper names?" HIs voice said as it sounded like he was writing something down, other voices speaking through.

Where did I even begin. I mean, there was many of them and to list each and every one of them would call for some brain searching. I must of been in deep thought because his voice came through once again. "You still with me?" He asked and I shook my head. Closing my eyes. His name kept on running through my head, and taking one easy breath, I let the words flow out. "Ayden Hill. He goes by 'Chip'." I said, the hairs on the back of my neck standing. Something felt off once again, what was with this feeling? Slowly turning my head, I looked around, my eyes landing on the window, and when I saw it, the phone fell from my hand and swung right into the wall.

No.

Sean, was making his way toward the office, someone following behind him. That was when it hit me. The phone. They traced the phone here, and now they were right onto me. Sean looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep, his hair sticking up in every way possible. I quickly grabbed the phone, sweating like a water fall.

"Dad." I said just above a whisper as I watched Sean and his friend.

"Sky? What's going on?" His voice shot up in panic.

"I love you dad. I love you. Don't ever forget that. It was never your fault that mom left." My voice was shaking and I know that I needed to hang up and make a break for it, but my hands felt glued to the phone.

"Skyler, don't dare hang up on me." His voice said as he seemed to be getting closer.

"I'm sorry dad. I love you. I'll- I love you." I said in a soft cry.

Both Agent Wolfe and my dad yelled. "Don't hang-" But I cut them off with ending the call. I glanced back towards the window and noticed that Sean was now alone. That wasn't good.

Quickly making my way towards the back door, I pushed it opened and looked to make sure no one was there until I heard someone yell from behind me. Slowly looking past me, my heart jumped when I saw that the boy that was with Sean was racing towards me, calling for Sean. I did what anyone else would do, I made a break for it, racing out of the building, I quickly slammed the door and let out a yelp when it rocked a little when his body connected with it. He was trying to get it open.

I went running, not daring to look behind me. I needed somewhere to hid, I couldn't go back to the room or they would find me, I just needed to hid. Seeing a small little area between two cars, I went over to them and hid right under them, that's right, right under the cars. I was panting and letting silent tears fall as I watch the boy's racing feet slowly stop, his body turning back and forth like he was trying to figure out which way I went. I covered my mouth when I heard Sean.

"Where did she go?" He yelled, his feet appearing next to the boy's.

The boy was out of breath and it hit me like a brick. The other boy was Zane, one of Sean's friends.

Sean let out a growl. "Just find her, we can't lose her." He said before he started walking.

After I was sure they were gone, I crawled out from under the cars and quickly made my way towards the office, glancing back. I thought I was home clear until something grabbed me, pulling me back. I went to let out a yelp but a hand went over my mouth and I tried to move my arms from the arm that kept them pinned to my side but I couldn't.

"You're a big pain you know." Sean's voice spoke in my ear and I squirmed, letting out muffed yells for help. That just made him laugh. I glanced up to see Zane stepping out from the shadow's in front and I quickly start struggling again, tears starting fall.

"Hey, don't cry. You brought this onto yourself, you should know by now that we well hunt you down." Sean said nodding at Zane who pulled out a syringe, and I froze in fear, shaking.

I started to buck and twist harder and I swung my leg nailing Sean right in the knee and he let out a yelp but kept his grip on me.

"Zane!" He hissed and before I could even brace myself, the syringe was stabbed into my neck and I let a very very loud muffed yelp. It only took a few minutes before I started to feel weak at the knees, my body rocking back and forth.

"Get the rope and tape." Sean said as he scooped me up into his arms.

This couldn't be happening, I thought I was in the clear, everything was okay, I had managed to get to my dad. Well, that was the okay part, the good part was that now they had Chip's names, which meet a better chance of finding us. I fought to stay awake, but I felt sick keeping my eyes opened. They shut by their selves and I was pulled into the sea of darkness, my body going limp in Sean's arms.

"Yes, she's still asleep." Sean spoke as he looked back at me, stuffed in the back of his car, a blanket thrown over me.

I was slipping in and out of consciousness, my head pounding each time I dared to open my eyes. It had taken Zane and Sean both to get me tied up and muted. By muted I mean gagging me. There was few moments, I would feel Sean's cold hands brush against my forehead and check on me but other than that, I was in a wave of never ending pain.

"Hey hey!" Sean said reaching forward and turning the radio up a little, a ladies voice coming up louder.

Just hours ago, Agent Wolfe was given a name of one of the possible kidnappers of Skyler Oaks and the other teens but Skyler herself. It is said she called her dad and there, Agent Wolfe was able to get some people to try to track to where she was calling but that was shortly ended when she said some last words to her father before hanging up. More information well come as we start to hear more.

I smiled weakly to myself, feeling Sean's eyes on me. If they were tracking the call, that meet they were going to be able to maybe fine Sean's phone, see Chip's number and maybe just maybe, find us.

I had just turned the tables and they had no clue.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

151K 1.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
Submission بواسطة korielyn

غموض / الإثارة

3.6M 97.6K 43
Highest ranking #1 as on 4th July 2017 "Tell me you are mine" the cold, sharp, merciless blade tried to force me into submission. Into HIS submission...
930K 9K 10
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to...
Vampire's Prey بواسطة Cre

الخيال (فانتازيا)

958K 39.2K 46
Julia is on the run, fleeing for her life. An army of vampires ravage her country, plundering villages and enslaving their occupants. With the vampir...