Stolen

By PuppyPawsGreen

WARNING: This story was written a few years back and has MANY grammar and spelling errors so please don't rea... More

Chapter 1: Taken
Chapter 2 ~ Stay gorgeous
Chapter 3~ Like caged animals
Chapter 4: Numbers and Names
Chapter 5: Broken World
Chapter 6: Welcome to your new home
Chapter 7: The Voice
Chapter 8: Chip
Chapter 9: Different time, different place
Chapter 10: One mistake
Chapter 11: New Toys
Chapter 12: Door Boy
Chapter 13: Bad Taste
Chapter 14: Drugged
Chapter 15: Only one left
Chapter 16: A game of cat and mouse
Chapter 17: Gone
Chapter 18: Deeper
Chapter 19: Blackmailer
Chapter 20: She's grown her wings
Chapter 21: Nightmare
Chapter 22: Can a monster really be a angel in hiding?
Chapter 23: Not a pillow
Chapter 24: The Chase
Chapter 25: Bloody mess
Chapter 26: A change of plans
Chapter 28~ How do I know if I can trust you? You don't
Chapter 29~ Let's play a game
Chapter 30~ The call for help
Chapter 31~ Cyber Chase
Chapter 32~ Almost there
Chapter 33~ What felt like a last goodbye
Chapter 34: Sirens
Chapter 35~ Suspect is down
Chapter 36~ You'll remember soon
Chapter 37~ Some people are just blind
NEW REWRITING

Chapter 27~ Black Poker

16.6K 497 49
By PuppyPawsGreen

"So.." Sean said breaking the cloud of silence in the car. Keeping his hands on the wheel, he didn't look at me but instead waited for me to answer. Which I didn't.

"Come on Sky, I got you out of having a needle in your arm, the least you could do is talk to me." Sean said smiling a little, I just wanted to gag.

Ya, he got me out of getting a needle in my arm, only because he 'claimed' that he needed a buddy to keep him awake and that if I was asleep, then he might fall asleep and blah blah blah. I wished I could knock him silly but my hands were cuffed to the door.

"Don't call me that." I mumbled and the car came to sudden stop, Sean turned towards me, his eyes narrowed.

"Look, do you want me to unlock those hand cuffs?" He asked, keeping a hand on the wheel. I just looked away from him.

"Please don't play this game." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Sean just signed and started the car back up, entering back onto the flow of the highway. I looked at the trees that zipped past me like they were just lightning bolts. I looked down at the handcuffs that kept me locked to the door, something that Sean didn't get me out off. I signed, we had only been on the road for about a hour and so far, it was horrible. I looked over at Sean who had one hand on the wheel as he took a drink of Pepsi that he had snatched before we left.

"Sean." I finally managed to talk to him. He raised a eyebrow, not turning to look at me.

"What happened with Chip's mom?" I know it was a stupid question but being with Mr. Hill then with Chip, out of all the pictures I had seen, I never saw a woman.

Sean looked like I had just slapped him. "I-I can't really talk about that." He said as he turned into another lane, speeding past a small Dodge.

"Sean, I'm talking to you now, so please, just tell me." I begged, which I have no idea why.

Sean looked at me for a split second before he returned to looking back to the road. "She died when Ayden was about 5, turning 6 in like a week or something." He said and I tugged on the cuffs a little.

"How?" The more I know about his mom, the better I could know about Chip.

"Skyler, if Chip finds out I've told you, he's going to skin me and feed me to the wolves." He said and I blinked.

"Please, Sean." I said.

He huffed. "The best I know is that Mr. Hill got in some bad business with some people, needed to pay them back but he ran out of time and one night, they just basically attacked Mr. Hill and his family. They pulled them out of their bed and tied them to some living room chairs and all." He said using his left hand and spinning it in the air. "All in all, Mr. Hill begged them to give him more time and they said he needed to learn his mistake and he learned his lesson when they killed Mrs. Hill. Chip was on the stair case when it happened." He said and the silence filled the car again as I blinked and returned to looking out the window, not believing what Sean had just told me.

"You hungry?" Sean said as he pulled into a gas station, putting the car in park before he turned to look at me.

Let's just say, I had fallen asleep and was awaken when Sean had to slam on the breaks because some idiot decided to pull in front of us fast without warning. And now, we were sitting in front of a gas station and I was still in my sleeping state.

"Sure." I mumbled, and that got a laugh from Sean.

I heard the door get slammed shut and I thought he was actually going to leave me inside the car but that was crushed when the door was opened. I opened my eyes, looking at Sean as he leaned in and unlocked the cuffs that kept me locked to the door. "There you go." He said stepping back. I grumbled as it took me a few tries to find the buckle to the seat belt and when I found it, I clicked it. It slowly slide across my body as I got out, my brain slowly clicking.

"Okay sleeping beauty, what do you want?" Sean said as he lead me towards the door. I run my hair through my hair, it was a wild mess but I didn't care.

When we stepped into the gas station, my eyes adjusted to the light as I looked around. It was a nice place for being a gas station. Sean walked past me and I slowly followed, the skirt moving back and forth as I moved forward. Sean just scanned over the foods, stopping to look at a few before he slightly jumped. I rubbed my face as he patted his pockets until he reached into one and pulled out a iPhone that was buzzing.

"Hello?" Sean asked, looking to make sure I was still behind him before he looked back in front. I slowly turned around and decided to see what else they had. As I looked at all of the other foods they had, someone spoke behind me making me turn my head.

"What's a lovely girl like you doing in a place like this?" My eyes landed on a boy with jet black hair, his eyes a pale blue.

"Excuse me?" I said turning to get a better look at him. He looked around my age.

He cracked a smile. "Um, let's see..." He said rubbing his figures until he snapped his fingers making me jump a little.

"You came with my buddy." He said raising a eyebrow. I swallowed.

Who the living heck was this boy?

"Now, my name is Ace. What is yours?" He said lifting a hand towards me that I just starred at.

"Okay then, not a talker, I see." He said lowering his hand. I then looked to see Sean making his way towards me and I lowered my head.

As Sean got closer, I notice that he was putting the phone back into his pocket, stopping as he saw the boy.

"Black Poker?" He asked and I looked at Sean with a confusing face when he asked that.

The boy nodded. "Yep, that's me. Sean I take it?" He asked smiling without showing his teeth.

"Ya." He said looking over at me.

"Nice weather we're having." The boy said out of the middle of nowhere and I looked at him even more confused, looking back at Sean when he spoke.

"Just having a umbrella with me incase." Sean replayed.

The boy laughed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a large envelope. "Here's all the money you need, also a few credit cards just in case, just don't shower yourselves too much." He said handing the envelope to Sean who opened it a little bit before he closed it. "Thank you, Black Poker." He said and his hand wrapped around my wrist. The boy who Sean had called Black Poker smiled as Sean pulled me away, out of the gas station.

"Who was that?" I asked as we got closer to the car.

"A boy who you don't want to double guess on." He said as he opened the car door waiting for me to get in. Confused, I slowly got in, flinching a little when he closed the door. He opened the drives side and got in, closing the door behind him. He started the car and we were off in a matter of minutes.

"Sean." I asked, looking at him.

"What?"

"Who was he?" I asked once again.

Instead of answering, he reached into the envelope he was given and pulled out a poker card, handing it to me. "Look on the back." He said as he made a turn. I looked at him before I slowly flipped the card, a black and white picture meeting my eyes.

"Who is this?" I asked, looking at Sean as he pulled onto the highway, his hands tightening around the wheel. He didn't answer.

"Sean, who are these people?" I asked.

Letting out a slow and easy breath, Sean kept his attention towards the road. I looked back at the picture, I studied it more. It was a family of three, a woman and man, and a boy who had a very large smile on his face. The boy's face seemed breakable, almost like someone's else's face I know. That was when it hit me like a bowling ball was dropped on me.

The picture was off Chip and his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
209K 7.9K 41
SEQUEL TO STOLEN Can also be found on my Quotev account under my user GrassHopperGreen #37 in Kidnapping: July 18, 2018 #30 in Kidnapping: July 21, 2...
Here By Bwilli2003

Mystery / Thriller

426K 14.3K 34
⚠️ MATURE⚠️ This story contains strong use of language and mature scenes. If you are offended easily do not read. _________________________________...
154K 1.8K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...