Demiwizard Protection Program...

By sunglasesgirl

The Golden Trio, Nico, Annabeth, and Percy are back at Hogwarts! Problem? They're twelve year olds. Well not... More

The Description With a Note! :D
DEATH GLAR-Y NIGHT
Question...
FANGIRL. OH NO.
Hi and sorry guys.
SASSY DUCKS AND GIRLY GIGGLES
Crazy Kids and Common Rooms

Chicken Throwing and Word Vomit

1K 35 84
By sunglasesgirl

Zach Attack POV (hm nicknames? Idk. Still looking ;)

The floating candles were just... There. And they weren't dripping of wax, or setting to room on fire, or even on an old fashioned chandelier! They just floated like they were magic!

"Woaaaah!"

"This is so cool!"

"WOWZA. LOOK AT THIS! ITS JUST AS IT IS DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK, OH AND THE CEILING LOOKS SEE THROUGH." I glance at this girl, and here Percy mutter;

"Her again??" I decide to just ignore it.

I divert my eyes from the room and focus on a hat on a chair. It looks like the stereotypical witch hat, only the way it's folded it looks like there is a face. I'm about to look away, when I think it twitches.

"Did that hat just...?" I trail off. Deciding to brush it off, I begin to turn until it explodes into sound.

"WELCOME!" I, like many other first years let out a small scream. He then rolls his non-existent eyes.

"This year will be a different one.

Someone new, Many's son

So please, take your attention

And please don't have too much fun.

Will you be Slytherin?

Cunning and Sly

May seem evil

But is actually a good guy.

Maybe you're Hufflepuff.

Loyal and kind.

Misunderstood,

But have a good mind.

Perhaps Ravenclaw?

Smart and Clever

Quite a good student

Would you give up? Never.

Lastly Gryfindor.

Brave and strong

Stands up for themselves

Not often wrong.

So who will you be?

Who is your family?

Alone, you may speak.

But together, we are free." (Look I tried ok... I suck at poetry XD) The first years, including me, stared at the hat, gaping.

That hat just sang.

You don't come along a singing hat very often, do you?

Then, I recognize McGonnagle, stands up for everyone's attention.

"Short, Hannah." The weirdo girl rushes up to the stool, with a way to eager look on her face. (That's not my actual name, don't worry.) The hat, now looking as if it was thinking, rested upon her head.

She looked up anxiously, until the hat yelled his answer.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" She makes a high-pitch noise of excitement, and races over to the yellow table. I'm getting the feeling that she belongs in a mental hospital...

McGonnagle takes a deep breath.

"Julio Ricardo Montoya De La Rosa Ramirez, Esteban" (MWAHAHAHa [please get it ;-;]) some kid ran up there. He didn't look like he was originally from Britain... And he had a little green hat.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The Hufflepuff table clapped, and McGonnagle called up another human.

And another.

And another.

After like six more, this human was up. (Did I give him a last name yet...? Oh well...)

"Fosterr, Zachary." I scramble up there, and I feel everyone's eyes on me.

But, of course, me being me, trips going up the three stairs, and falls. In front of the entire school. Literally.

Some giggles and murmurs travel around the room, and I get up, brush myself off, and ignore my blazing face.

I sit on the stool, and I'm unsure where to look.

-

Is it rude to look at the hat when thinking? Or looking into the eyes of your peers when on the stool of death? Or maybe-

'Shhhh, I'm trying to think here!' I hear a voice, but it's inside my head. It startles me so much, I nearly fall off my chair.

Wait. Are you a hat talking to me?

*annoyed sigh* yes, now shut up and let me work.

...

I'd never thought I'd be told to shut up by a hat.

Shh! Let's see... Powerful, and very-

Can you read someone's mind if you are not on their head?

SHHH! You seem brave, and-

Can you tell the future? Or see the past? How old are you? Can yo-

QUIET! You are very l-

Can you tell who my enemies are? Or who-

BE QUEIT! You-

OH! What about time? Do you just sit for cent-

OH MY GODS. GRYFINDOR.

He said that last one out loud though.

But I still have ques-

LEAVE!

Alright, alright. Bye.

-

I then take off the hat, place him back on the stool.

How many kids wore that hat? Oh, I hope I don't get Wizards Lice!

I go to the table and sit. Oddly enough, the 7 of them were already there.

"What? But-" before I could finish my sentence, they all butt in.

"Presorted." They all say simultaneously. I just nod, as if I understand.

"Hey, Zach, why did the hat have such a sour look on his face when sorting you?" Harry asked me. I look him in the eyes.

"I have no idea."

~time skip brought to you by me. Because I wrote this.~

"And so, let the feast begin!" McGonnagle announced. She had a long speech, but I zoned out for most of it and started thinking about candles. Suddenly, the empty plates filled with mouthwatering food, and I just stared.

What if I blink, and it's gone?

I reach out, and pick up a corn-on-the-cob. I take a tentative bite, aaaaaand....

...

HOLY GUACAMOLE IS THIS THE BEST CORN IN THE HISTORY OF CORN.

No longer being tentative, I chow down.

OH AND THE CHICKEN! THE MASHED POTATOES! THE BREAAAD!

This is, by far, the best food I have EVER tasted.

"Hey, uh, Zach? You might want to slow down, or you might choke." Hermione pointed out, as I ate my 7th piece of bread. "Plus, there's dessert." Is lame my hands on the table, catching anyone I a 15 foot radius's attention.

"Dessert!?" She laughs a bit, and nods. When suddenly, literally OUT OF THE FOOD, a head pops up.

"Hello!" The person thing greeted. Without thinking, I took a drumstick and chucked it at the boy's head. But it passed through. And the boy turned to look at me.

"I'm sir Ni-" he begins. Out of pure panic, I word vomit.

"I'm sorry sir, I through a chicken through your head! I didn't mean to, well actually, I did, but I didn't know! Besides chicken is good for you! I mean, chicken even has its own work problem. Have you ever heard the question 'what came first, the chicken or the egg?' Well according to a YouTube video I watched, it was both because the chicken was inside the egg and-" Finally, Nico slapped his hand over my mouth.

"It's quite alright! I'm Sir Nicholas! Most people call me nearly headless nick." I nod. I open my mouth, but Hermione butts in. What's with all the butting today?

"Don't ask." She warned.

You know what would be a good idea?

To ask.

"How does one be nearly headless?" Hermione groans, and he shrugs nonchalantly.

"Like this." He then takes his head, and tilts it to the left. I thought it was going to fall off, but there was an inch of skin keeping his head and body in one piece.

"Oh..." He fixes his head, shrugs, and floats away.

"Dessert!"

Suddenly, all of the dinner foods, disappear, and sugar, sweets, chocolate, anything and everything of the candy category appear.

"Oh. My. God." I mumble. I feel like I hear someone add an s to my sentence, but I ignore it.

CHOCOLATES!

I begin so eat more and more candy/dessert, and everything is amazing.

This is officially my favorite place of all time, and I haven't even been here an entire day...

God, I love candy.

-HIYA GUYS. ITS DA AUTHOR. AND I PERSONALLY LIKE ZACH AS A CHARACTER, BECAUSE HIS AWKWARDNESS IS MY LIFE STORY.

ZACH IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL.

AND AAAAAAAAAH ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOOH. YEAH ITS SHORT, BUT ITS STILL A CHAPTER!

OK MY UNITATOS, WHERE I AM ITS LATE SO GNIGHT!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

UNICORN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 7.3K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.