Forget Vampires, What About M...

By FromMyHeart

When sixteen year old Lillian woke up, she wasn’t Lillian any more, she was Amy. Amy Maribell Cullen. This is... More

Forget Vampires, What About Me?
Chapter Two - New Life, New School.
Quick note - VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Chapter 3 - La Push
Chapter 4 - Explanation
Chapter 5 - Popcorn?
Update for Chapter 6!
Chapter 6 - Bella Comes Home
Reason Why I Haven't Updated In Just Over A Week...
Chapter 7 - The Idea
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Admittance
Chapter 10 - A Mini Preview
Chapter 11 - A Reason Why
Chapter 12 - Skipping School For A Werewolf (PREVIEW)
Chapter 13 - I'm Sorry, Jacob.
Link To The Sequal!!

Chapter 10 - Remembering Summer

1.3K 24 5
By FromMyHeart

I hope you like!!! The first two sentances are in present tense then it goes into flashback :3 it'll explain more about Amy and Jacob's relationship :3

The song is called Remembering Sunday and I think it represents this chapter very well :3 its by All Time Low featuring Juliet Simms of Automatic Love Letter :)

Enjoy!

Me and Alice didn't talk much on the way to the airport. I was deep in thought thinking about the time I'd spent with Jacob.

I remember one time, it was way back, after I'd just met Jacob, and I had drove Edwards car down to La Push and saw the wolfs on red alert. Obviously they had smelt Edward, and not me cause I never use Edwards car (and I dont look old enough to drive so I dont have my own, but Emmet taught me how to drive... Muhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa).

So anyways, I was driving there and all the guys were in wolf mode and on red alert. I got out of the car and saw them relax a little.

'Hey guys' I called out to them, I got a ew growls and grunts in response.

'Wheres Jake?' I asked. I recived a mental message from Sam.

-Hes in the workshop.

-That damn boy and his workshop...

-I think hes been expecting you.

-Mmkay. Thanks Sam.

I turned round and went into the barn that was 'The Workshop'

'Hey Jake' I said walking in and looking at my phone. I then shoved it in my pocket and looked around.

'What the hell happened in here?!?'

'oHey Amy. I was just fixing up some motorbikes. You wanna help?' he asked.

'Of course! I love fixing things!' I cried like a five year old on christmas day.

'Okay. You want your first job?' He asked, smiling.

'Sures. What is it?' I asked, thinking it would be to order pizza or something like that.

'Order pizza?' he asked. I slapped him arm playfully.

'How did I know?' I asked smiling and pulled out my phone.

I always ordered the Monster (which had everything on it) and a cheese for me, but I never ate it because I'm a vampire and I dont eat anything but blood and popccorn, I dont know why I did (guess it was just my human habits).

'So what do we need to do?' I asked and sank to my knees next to him.

We were having so much fun that day that time flew by. Me and Jacob were covered with so much greese, we looked like someone from Black Veil Brides. Apart from food ordering, I gave Jacob the spanners and whatever else it was that he needed.

 (A/N: Should be a picture of the Black Veil brides to the rightt)

I went round there everyday, and always had fun and finally (sometimes with Bellas help) we finished them.

'Lets take 'em for a spin' I grinned. Jacob raised his eyebrow at me.

'Seriously? You dont even know if they work properly' he said, thinking.

'Thanks why we're going to ride them down at the beach' I said excited and started wheeling one of the motorbikes towards the beach.

'So, thats the break... And thats the excelerator?' I asked, double checking which did what.

'Yep, you ready?' asked Jacob, smiling.

'No' I laughed back.

I revved the engine and started forward. I was going pretty fast – even for my standards. I could feel the wind rushing past, hear the vroom-ing of the engine and my hair whipping in my face.We had filld up the tanks completely before heading out so we could go up and down the beach all we wanted.

I was riding along the waves when I did something really stupid. I looked infront of me for a second then looked back at Jacob and grinned. I looked forward again, but I was being prepelled into the air. I had turned round and not looking where I was going I smashed into a rock I hadnt seen.

It all happened in slow motion. I was flying through the air and came to a loud thud on the ground.

'Mother@#!%$*' I cried out in pain. I dont know why I did, as I wasnt s'pposed to be able to feel pain of any sort unless I was dieing. I tried lifting myself up, off the floor but I couldn't as it felt like one of my arms was broken.

'Amy! Are you okay?' I heard Jacob call as he shut off the engine and ran towards me. I could feel warm, salty tears running down my face.

'Take... Me... To... Carlisle' I managed to get out through gritted teeth. Jaob carried me to his car, bridal style and then put me in the passanger seat of his car and drove to The Forks Hospital. I got put in a private room as I was family of 'Head Doctor, Mr. Carlisle Cullen'. I'm not saying I didnt approve of the private room or his status to get me things I wanted... but I would have been happy waiting in A+E.

'Amy, Amy, Amy... Poor little girly' breathed a voice. I looked around my room and saw it was only me and this mysterious person. Jacob had gone to get food and Carlisle hadn't got news that I was here yet.

'Hello?' I called into the darkness.

'She speaks' echoed the voice round the room. I whiped my head from side to side trying to find the myterious face for the voice.

'W-who are you?' I called, trying to mask the fear in my voice.

'I... I'll call security!!' I threatened.

'Oh, you wouldnt do that darling' spoke this voice softly.

'Darling? Who do you think I am? Your fricking wife?!' I called and stood up suddenly. All the blood rushed to my head and I felt dizzy.

'Your not yet' whispered the voice, I could almost hear his smile.

'Get out! Get out! Get out! Get out!' I cried, slamming my hands to my ears and squeesing my eyes shut.

I heard the voice laugh evily, and I crawled into the corner, whimpering in pain and fear.

I must have been sitting in the corner for ten minutes until someone came into the room.

'Amy?' asked the voice. Well... who the hell else would it be?

'Oh Amy, Amy, Amy, Amy' sympathised the voice. I placed it as Carlisle.

'Oh, Carlisle! It was horrible!' I started crying into his white doctors jacket.

'Amy, what happened?' he asked me. I didnt say anything, it hurt too much to do anything but cry and cardle my broken arm. I heard the door creak open.

'Amy?' asked the voice. Why does everyone ask who it is? I'm the only one in the bloody room! The voice was Jacobs.

'A... A voice' I sniffed. Jacob put his arms round me while Carlisle went to get some bandages for my broken arm. All I could do was cry and try to feel safe next to Jacob.

So what do you think? The next chapter will still be in flashback. I didnt want to post it all in one chapter cause I didnt know how long this chapter would turn out to be, so I'll try to post it tomorrow, this evening or Saturday :) I hope you like it! I quite like it + if you see any mistakes, tell me!

 - Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 176 6
When Jasper and Alice meet, they know they're meant for each other. But Maria is hellbent on keeping them apart. Will their first day together be the...
588K 11.1K 30
With the threat of the Volturi finally gone Bella and Edward decide to shut those worries up in a cabinet for the rest of eternity. Now after a new m...
Dark By Alysha

Fanfiction

1M 34.1K 45
Don't read please. Thank you. Chaos and war had befallen the Wizarding World and there was little to no hope of saving it when Harry found himself ba...
26.4K 1.1K 24
The twisted version of the famous Brother's Grimm classics, Hansel and Gretel, now a Hiccstrid fanfic. Two best friends, Hiccup Haddock and Astrid Ho...