THE DARK ONE ☿ KLAUS MIKAELSO...

By DarellyLucero

"No one comes to see me without a deal in mind." -The Dark One *** "Don't say its name" she started "Don't e... More

00; prologue
01; a deal with the devil?
02; the new deal with the original
03; the day the dark one let the hybrid live
04; they fear her more than him
05; wolves in the night
06; the first encounter
07; trust issues
09; the dark one and the original hybrid
10; a confession of love and the arrival of mikael
11; the mad hatter
12; blood straight from a castle

08; loving and vengeful hearts

20.3K 772 320
By DarellyLucero

08; loving and vengeful hearts

The school was empty. Matt Donovan was training but he heard a noise, he got up and walked through the school. He finally entered a classroom, it was dark but when he entered there was a lot of noise. He switched the light and saw a lot of mouse traps snapping. Tyler, Caroline, and Elena were there.

"Ohh! Oh, come on" Caroline said groaning, she turned to look at Matt "Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?"

Tyler looked at him "Forgot about senior prank night, huh?"

"Clearly" the blond said nodding.

"How could you forget?" Caroline asked in disbelief "We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

Elena nodded "Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this."

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this" he replied looking at everyone.

Tyler shrugged "Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be seniors" the blonde vampire spoke "These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't..."

Elena continued "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care" the vampire said lifting her hands.

"You're all lame" Tyler said grabbing a bag "And I've got ten more classrooms to prank" he finished leaving the room.

Elena was about to leave but the blonde stopped her "Hey! Where are you going?"

"To superglue, Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories" she answered smiling at her friend.

Caroline shouted "I love you" Elena shook her head laughing, she was walking directly to Alaric's classroom but when she opened the door of the hallway she bumped into someone.

"There's my girl" she froze hearing a familiar male voice.

"Klaus" Elena exclaimed in horror looking at him.

Klaus grinned "You're supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?"

***

Klaus was holding onto Elena's arm and they were walking through the school "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that" the hybrid told her "Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

Elena was trying to get off his grip but it was impossible "If you're going to kill me, just do it."

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer" they entered the gym. A few students were there making pranks. Klaus started to speak with an American accent "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home" he turned to see Dana and another student. He got closer to them and spoke with his normal voice "You two. I remember you."

Dana looked at him confused "I'm sorry. Who are you?"

Klaus grinned "Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met" he compelled her "Lift your foot up, please, Dana" he looked at the boy "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

Elena looked at him horrified "Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody."

The hybrid chuckled "Oh, come on, love. Of course, I do" he turned to see Dana still on one foot "Keep it up."

"Where's Stefan?" Elena asked him worried "What did you do to him?"

Klaus smirked "Stefan's on a time out" suddenly the doors opened and Matt entered.

"Matt, get out of here" Elena shouted.

Klaus grinned "Ah, now we can get started" he looked at Dana "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight" He looked at Elena now to see Matt closer to her "I assume the Bennett witch is the reason you are still walking around alive?" when he didn't get any response he knew it had been right so he continued "You see her witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since your friend caused the problem, I'm going to have you find her to fix this."

Rebekah entered the gym with Tyler "Get off of me" the werewolf exclaimed.

"Hush now" the blonde said bored.

Klaus grinned "I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass" the blonde replied to then throw Tyler in Klaus' arms.

Elena intervened "Leave him alone."

Klaus ignored her and continued "I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually" he bit his wrist and made Tyler drink his blood "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry" he finished and snapped the wolf's neck. He smiled seeing their reactions.

"He killed him" Matt breathed in disbelief.

"He's not dead" the brunette told him "Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire."

Klaus continued "And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and look for the witchy" he said to Matt "I'll hold on to Elena... For safe-keeping" he catches Elena's arm and looked at her. But she frowned.

"We can't" the doppelganger snapped at the blond.

"Excuse me?" the hybrid asked not amused anymore.

"Didn't Cvilidreta tell you?" Elena asked him confused "She cursed her, Bonnie is not a witch anymore, she can't help you and we can't either."

Klaus let out a growl in anger and let go of Elena who turned at Matt and made him a sign to take Tyler out of the gym, he understood immediately and knew he had to look for Bonnie, maybe somehow she could help them.

The Original hybrid noticed the human leave but he didn't care. Once again the immortal blonde had intervened in his plans like always, while he was throwing a tantrum the younger sister walked to Elena.

"So this is the latest doppelganger" Rebekah commented looking at her "The original one was much prettier."

Klaus turned to the girls "Enough, Rebekah, go with the human and see what they can find, would you?" the blonde sighed but did what she was told. Klaus turned to the human "Just ignore her. The Petty little thing" he licked his lips "Now tell me, what exactly did Cvilidreta do to the witch?"

Elena gulped and answered "She just took away her magic and put her in a state of coma where Bonnie only is woken up every ten minutes screaming in pain" she stuttered "Damon told me, Cvilidreta had not only taken away her magic but also she was making her relieve her worst memories and all that psychological pain turned into physical."

"No matter what I do she is always one step ahead of me to destroy my plans" Klaus muttered quietly, Elena still managed to hear his words and her eyes widened at his confession. Suddenly Stefan busted in the gym.

"Stefan..." Elena breathed.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?" the hybrid asked amused.

Stefan shook his head "I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty."

"Well, you broke that pledge once already" Klaus said remembering how he had lie to his face.

"Elena means nothing to me anymore" Elena looked at him hurt "And whatever you ask of me... I will do."

Klaus pursed his lips "Fair enough. Let's drink on it" he lifted his arm and gestured to the Dana and Chad "Kill them" Stefan didn't move "What are you waiting for? Kill them."

"No! Stefan, don't" Elena shouted "He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." Klaus hit her so hard that she fell on the floor. Stefan rushed over Klaus, his fangs out.

Klaus grabbed him by the shoulders "She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up."

"Let her go" Stefan snapped "I'll do whatever you want, you have my word."

Klaus hissed "Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." he leaned to compel him "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this, don't do this" Stefan pleaded.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance" the Original said "Now I'm going to have to take it."

Stefan shook his head "Don't...Don't..."

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey" Klaus said compelling him.

"No! Stefan!" Elena cried as the hybrid continued.

"Now kill them. Ripper" Stefan vamped out; rushing over Dana to then bit her neck and start to drain her, Dana fell to the ground, dead. The vampire moved to Chad and started to feed on him "It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot."

Elena shook her head "No. You did this to him."

Klaus smirked "I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table."

Rebekah entered the gym and rushed towards Elena "Where is it?! Where's my necklace?" she demanded.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked his sister confused.

"She has my necklace. Look" she gave him the phone so he could see the picture of Elena wearing it.

Klaus turned to Elena and made a tsk noise "Well, well. More lies."

"Where...is it?" the blonde Original hissed.

"I don't- don't have it anymore" she answered lying, she couldn't give it to her, Rebekah looked scary but she was terrified of what the Dark One would do to her if she gave away the necklace, she could kill Jenna.

"You're lying" Rebekah hissed and vamped out biting Elena but Klaus stopped her and took her apart.

"Knock it off" Klaus snapped pulling her away.

Rebekah pouted angry "Make her tell me where it is, Nik"

Klaus looked at Elena and sighed "Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."

Elena closed her eyes for a second thinking of what to do, sighing, slowly she put her hand in her back pocket of her jeans, she pulled out the necklace showing to the Originals she had it and before Rebekah could grab it, the necklace disappeared leaving only dark red smoke. Klaus closed his eyes knowing what was going to happen next.

"Thank you, Elena, for taking care of my necklace" Rebekah turned quickly at the words of the Dark One.

"What?" she hissed "That is my necklace, you bitch."

"Oh, name calling" Cvilidreta said amused "Try to control yourself, dearie, this was your necklace, past tense, now it's mine. You see Elena had to pay me somehow for our little deal" she held the necklace up grinning "This is the payment I asked her for."

"Give me my necklace back, now" Rebekah said slowly taking a step forwards.

Cvilidreta's eyes flicked at Klaus and smirked "Or else what, dearie?"

"Rebekah, NO" Klaus shouted when he saw his sister hiss at the blonde.

The Original speeded at the blonde but Cvilidreta easily grabbed her by the neck and lifted her off the floor, Rebekah let out a gasp as the grip was suffocating her "Very amusing, dearie" disappearing the necklace, the Dark One thrust her hand into the blonde's chest and ripped her heart out. Rebekah cried out in pain, she let go of her neck but the Original remained in the air.

Rebekah had tears on her cheeks, she was panicking, she thought she was going to die. Cvilidreta walked directly at Klaus who's eyes were wide open in fear, Elena and Stefan were shocked and afraid, as the Dark One got closer to the hybrid they were taking steps backward not wanting to be near her.

The Dark One stopped in front of the hybrid who was trying to stay straight so she wouldn't know he was afraid for his sister's life; she smirked at him and squeezed the heart in her hand, Klaus flinched at the cried of his sister, he should have stopped her sooner.

"For a thousand years you have been treating your sister like she was less than you but you know in the end no matter what you do, she always stays by your side, why?" she asked him, Klaus didn't answer, Cvilidreta lifted the heart close to her mouth "Tell me, Rebekah, why do you stay by his side?"

"Because I love him" Rebekah answered immediately, her eyes widened "I didn't want to answer."

The Dark One giggled "No, dearie, I compelled you to" her eyes turned at Klaus "I just have to whisper close to your heart, and you are mine" without stop looking at the hybrid she pulled out the same dagger she had used before when she cut him to retrieve his blood.

"What are you planning to do?" Klaus asked, eyes following the dagger.

"I want you to not panic, dear, no one is going to die tonight" she told him bored, quickly with the dagger she prodded the heart on her hand; Rebekah gasped, Klaus was about to move "Ah, ah, ah" she said pointing the dagger at him "The love of your sister is all I needed."

"What?" he asked confused.

"Klaus, love is a weapon, always has been, it's just" blood from the heart floated in the air and went directly inside of a bottle she had hanging around her neck "So few people know how to wield it."

She smirked when she saw the blood, she put her dagger back inside her boot; snapping her fingers, Rebekah's body moved next to Klaus, the older blonde turned at the Original "Thank you for your cooperation, you just made things easier for me, now" she lifted her hand with the heart and put it back inside Rebekah's chest making her gasp in pain "Let's make this a lesson that if I say something is mine, it is mine and you don't question me, understood?"

Rebekah nodded "Yes."

"Good" with a flick of her wrist, the Original was back on the floor "Now if you excuse me, looks like someone wants to make a deal with me" she was about to disappear but she turned to Klaus "By the way the Original witch says the doppelganger should be dead" she smirked "I think you will know exactly what to do with that information."

***

The Dark One appeared in the middle of the woods, she looked around to see not far away a house, a burned house, she walked to it still looking everywhere, she felt magic, almost the same amount as Mystic Falls, she felt attracted to it, she walked up the steps of the house, she placed her hand on the door and closed her eyes.

Images of a fire started to appear in her head, people screaming for help, a blonde woman laughing at the scene; she opened her eyes and took a step back, smirking she muttered "Just exactly what I need" she turned around and started to walk with a grin on her face into the woods, knowing now who had called her and what he wanted. Power.

A man was standing with a paper in his hands, he was anxious, he didn't know if what he had done would work, he didn't even know if what the paper said was real, he just knew that he was desperate, he spent six years of his life in state of coma, unfortunately for him, he was conscious the entire time, he could hear and see everything around him but he couldn't move all, that drove him to insanity.

"You called, dearie?" he turned to see a young woman leaning against a tree.

"You are not what I expect" he muttered looking at her body and face.

The blonde grinned and walked towards him "And what did you expect? An old man with a horrible face and yellow teeth, that also wore a rove?" she giggled "If I looked like that then I wouldn't make as many deals as I do" she grinned "Fortunately, I was privileged with a beautiful face."

"I can see that" he replied grinning.

"Charming" she replied "Now, how can I, the Dark One, help you, Peter Hale?" she asked him moving her hand as if she was mocking him, which she was.

The blue-eyed took a step backward "You know who I am?"

"Of course" she answered with a giggle "You, Peter Hale are a sociopath, manipulative, charming and witty, smart with your actions" she pointed at him "But most importantly, you are ultimately power-hungry" she appeared behind him and grabbed his shoulders, startling him "That is why I am here, right?" she asked with a smirk "You want power, the questions is why now? Hmm?"

"Six years ago, a hun-" the blonde cut him off frenetically.

"No, no, no, no" she said shaking her head "That is boring, I know about the psychopath of Kate Argent and how she manipulated your nephew, Derek Hale, I just saw it minutes ago" she told him "What I want to know is why now, why waiting for six years to pass, why not before?"

"I couldn't" he snapped "I was in a coma."

"And now you are suddenly fine?" she asked in disbelief "Come on, little wolf, something made you snap, what was it?" she asked him quickly "Six years passed and till today you heal" she shook her head "I don't believe it."

Peter narrowed his eyes "I was weak before I had to gain energy."

"Why?" she asked again "Tell me, Hale, what made you snap from your coma" she leaned close to his ear "Who made you snap?"

"LAURA" he growled "She did."

"Continue" the Dark One replied pleased with his reaction.

"My ungrateful niece, that hypocrite woman" he continued "She left with Derek after the fire and never came back, she abandoned me and left me to rot in this town when the Argents could have easily come back and killed me" his eyes were glowing an electric blue "Now she just suddenly come back and visits and talks to me like nothing had happened."

"To not only mention she didn't do anything to the hunter" Cvilidreta added.

"Exactly, she didn't look for revenge" Peter snapped "She didn't avenge our family, she doesn't deserve to be the Alpha" he turned at the blonde "I do, I deserve to be the Alpha, that is why I called you, I want you to give me the power of an Alpha so I can finish every single hunter that took away my family."

The Dark One only observed him with a grin on her face "A vengeful heart that you have" she told him "Just what I need."

"What?" he asked her confused.

"I love the way you think, Peter, I will agree to help you, of course only if you pay me in time" she replied ignoring his question.

"What do you want?" the werewolf asked "My soul?" he asked joking.

Cvilidreta snorted "Your soul is too rotten to any of my uses" she smirked "All I want is a little bit of your blood, you won't miss it."

"What do you want with my blood?" she rolled her eyes.

"Will you please stop with the questions?" she said annoyed "Do you want to be an Alpha or not? I assure you it won't affect you in any way if I have your blood."

"Fine, I accept" Peter accepted.

"Great, dearie" she replied happily "Your blood right now won't work" she told him when she saw him ready to cut his arm "I need it after you fulfill your revenge" she took a step forwards "You have four months to do it, or else I will take every single drop of blood from your body, understood?"

The blue-eyed werewolf nodded gulping "I understand."

She tilted her head and smiled "Perfect" she said "Do enjoy your new Alpha status, Mr. Hale and I will see you in four months."

Peter saw her disappear in a dark red smoke; his eyes widened and grinned when he saw on the ground next to his feet the unconscious body of his niece, Laura Hale.

***

At this point, the Dark One knew Katherine had already woken up Mikael, from what her visions told her, Klaus was supposed to murder him, finally, after being chased for a thousand years, the hybrid would have his vengeance. Cvilidreta could have killed the Original since the beginning and Klaus' life would have been different but she knew no matter what, interfering with destiny was wrong and could cause a lot of damage in time.

Sometimes she truly hated being able to see the future, even though she didn't have a heart, she could feel the guilt inside of her, for not doing anything to make go away the pain of her true love.

Till this day no one has been able to understand how love is the most powerful magic out there, only she could, all the witches focused on maintaining the balance and it was okay but love and hate were important too, but nobody knew what those two feelings were capable of.

Except only once, a man, a madman she encountered thousands of years ago, he was a traveler, and he understood her when she spoke about the darkness and light, almost as if he knew it from experience. Before she could get to know him more, he left, she chased him but it was too late, he disappeared. Cvilidreta discovered he possessed almost the same kind of magic she had.

And all that magic had come from his hat.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is chapter number eight, hope you like it<3

Did you enjoy the little cameo of the Hale wolf? I did it because some of you people have sent me messages asking me if I was going to make a spin-off of Cvilidreta in Teen Wolf, no I won't, I'm hoping to make a sequel, so no spin-off. So I give you this little cameo, obviously, Peter will return, also Derek will appear if you wanted to know.

As always I would love to know your thoughts about the chapter or the book in general, so please leave them above.

Also, did you know who I was talking about at the end of the chapter??? I really hope you know.

Please comment, vote and/or follow me.

Love you all xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

882 26 9
Elena had beautiful quite life. One day Elena wanted to visit the boys as soon she got their her tragic turn into sadness. She caught Stefan and Damo...
212K 9.2K 34
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
129K 5.3K 63
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
2K 81 9
"You and me always forever We could stay alone together You and me always forever Say you'll stay never be separate" "You know you've got me in your...