You're The One I LOVE

By vickyv

In Love with my dad's best friend? Sure I have loved him from the time I was a 7 year old. But now, every tou... More

You're The One I LOVE
You're the One I LOVE: chapter 1 party
You're The One I LOve: Chapter 2: The morning after
you're the one i love
You're The One I love Chapter : Chapter 5 Pretense
chapter 6
chapter 7 - .... at home with family
chapter 8
In pain... but life goes on......
My daughter
Life without Aamara
When Past meets the present
A New Beginning
I will love you always.... but.....
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..... my love and my tears.........
What do I do?
LIAM's STORY?????? as sequel????
How Will I live without her???
For the LOVE of my Sister!!
new life?
Cadbury
Friends....
a new beginning.........
shopping.....
Our Wedding!

The Pain, death and Love

21.2K 425 25
By vickyv

LIAM'S POV:

As the days passed, I became more and more restless. I couldn't contact Sam. I tried, really did, but he simply dropped off the face of the earth, well my earth atleast. I had promised Aamara that I will find her love for her. That had caused her to smile a little, her eyes had sparkled too, but as the days passed, I saw them loose their sparkle, I saw her become more and more lifeless. It was painful to watch her pine like this.

She spoke to no one, ate barely enough to sustain a bird, did not respond to mom and dad, simply went to school and came back. Sometimes, we would find her by the lake near Sam's place, sitting there, waiting for him. But he never came and she hated leaving that place. Crying and fearing that if Sam came back and she was not there, he would think that she did not wait for her. It was killing us, to see her like this.

Finally I lost it. I simply e-mailed to him. I know it was drastic, but it had to be done. The mail read:

Dear Uncle Sam, I do not know where you are but I hope this reaches you on time. It was Aamara's last wish that she be laid to rest near the lake next to your house. It's the place where she has spent her days waiting for you. You never came and it seems, she could wait no longer. I want your permission to allow her, her final wish. She also wished that you came atleast once to see her. One last time.

Hope you respond soon so the arrangements can be made.

Love,

Liam.

 ....................

His response was immediate. He called me on my cell sounding hoarse. " WHat the hell Liam. What happened to my Aamara? I am coming immediately. I will come directly to your place in 2 hours." The call was disconnected. Well, atleast I did not have to lie to him.

umm I mean he did not hear me lie to him.

...................

Aamara's POV:

"Liam !" I heard him scream even before I saw him. It was as if life gave me a reason to live. I smiled as I ran out to greet him. " Sam! You came!" I ran out and hugged him. I felt his arms around me, it was such a beautiful moment.

I looked up into his eyes and saw that they were red and swollen, it was as if he had been crying. I felt his arms tighten around me as he pulled closer to him. " You are fine Aamara?" he asked and all I could do was nod as I was too choked to reply. He smiled as if christmas came early and crushed my lips with his. The kiss was too sweet for wods. All our feeling poured out into it. 

"Sam! What the hell are you doing here, I thought you left for good?" my dad's words broke the magic between us and we pulled apart. Sam looked at me and then at him. "I came because Liam said that Aamara died waiting for me. I could not have her death on my conscious."

"They looked at each other and then both screamed for Liam. I was still in Sam's arms. He refused to let me go. Well I wasn't complaining. Liam and mom came out. She looking angry and Liam looking sheepish but happy. He came up and hugged Sam, crushing me in the process. He was so happy on seeing Sam.

"What the hell Liam? Do you know how many times I have died on my way here ? Why did you do that?" Sam yelled at Liam. My darling brother simply shrugged his shoulders and replied," Do you know how many times a day Aamara dies waiting for you? How many tears ? I couldn't see her like this and you were not responding to any of my mails or call. so I had to do something drastic."

"Sam", Liam continued," I have always known Aamara was special to you and I completely accept your relation with her. After all you are not really our uncle." His words meant so much to me. I hugged them both but Sam pulled back. " Liam, your acceptance means the world to me, but I also need the acceptance of Aaron and Lizzie. I would love that." Saying so, he turned towards my parents.

They were furious is an understatement. " We wil never ever accept this relation Sam. If you want to continue this relation, I suggest you take Aamara and get out of our house. This is not acceptable to us." Dad said glaring at Sam. Sam looked at me and then at him trying to decide. I made the decision for him,  saying "I love you Sam and I would love to be with you if you want me to. But I do not want to be a burden on you. Please take me with you if you really really want me. Else, I will wait here for you till they day you return or the day I die."

Sam looked into my eyes and smiled," I  wan't to be with her. I need to spend even a minute together, because I want every second be a beautiful memory. Young love is immature, I know but as long as we continue to grow together, she, guarding my steps and me protecting her, it wil be enough for me. Our path is uncertain, our love might fade away, I understand, I know our situation, still it is only her I see. The love we feel right now is all that matters."

"Dad", I said, "I am young, and foolish in many aspects. I don't intend to pretend I am mature. I'll get there, slowly, I know, he will wait for me. Let this continue to bloom, if it last, if it ends, it all depends on us just us."

I brushed Sam's hair off his eyes as I said those words. We were grinning like idiots but my parents were still silent. We were ready to explore life togeather, see where it leads us and that was enough for me. Liam hugged us again and told us to leave. We agreed. Looking at my parents one last time, I silently begged them to accept us. But they did no such thing so Sam asked me to run up and pick out my most essential items and only 2 dresses and come down real quickly.

I ran up and picked my Guin, my papers and identifications, two dresses, my vanity consisting of mascara , gloss and eyeliner, ,y cell and ipod. Done. I did not need much with Sam around. I dumped them in a bag and ran back down. Every one was standing exactly where I left them. Sam and dad seemed to be glaring at one another.

I quickly ran upto Liam and hugged him, made him promise to stay in touch with us and dragged Sam to a new life, a new begining.

...................................................

We drove towards his cabin near the lake. It was here where it all began, it was here where we would begin again. He dragged me into the house and shut the door. Turning me around, he kissed me with a burning passion to which I eagerly responded. Soon one thing led to another. We were back where we started, near the fire grate. Sam left me to start the fire and get a bottle of wine from the celler and some cheese and fruit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You could skip this scene if explicit content is not palatable.....................

He kissed me again and began to undo my clothes. I did the same to him. We were making out when he suddenly stopped and opened the wine bottle. I smiled and held the glass out to him, but in stead of pouring it into the glass, he poured it all over me. I was shocked but soon began to giggle as he licked it right off my body, my breasts, stomach and anywhere the wine spilled.I was so damn errotic.

I was so turned on. Soon my meewling turned into groans and all I could do was beg Sam to take me there and then. Well, he complied with my wishes and took me to the stars and the moons as he licked my core. He pushed in a finger and pumped me till I almost blacked out in pleasure. When the orgasm hit, I begged him to release me, but Sam didn't, he continued pumping as I groaned again and again, when finally I could take it no longer, I pushed him off me and straddled him. Kissing him on his mouth, I began to journey downwards. I kissed his pecs, his abs and finally reached my destination. I kissed him there and he jerked, I smiled like a cat and began licking him, he groaned and held me by my hair. I licked his nuts and took him deep into my mouth and gave him pleasure, loads of it, soon, he pulled me off him and onto him. He hugged me tight and rolled over me. Finally I welcomed him inside. It was heaven and hell, bliss and completion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Panting and tired, we lay in each others arms as sleep took over us. We were awaiting the dawn of our new lives.........................

.......................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do you think? He came back but she had to choose? was her choice right???

Lemme know what you think.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.2K 27
Scarlette Williams is a 16 year old girl from Springfield, CA. She's an intelligent senior in highschool. She even skipped a grade. However, she's...
17.7M 515K 45
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...
1.2M 36.9K 54
The weddings finally happening, and the Kalanski and Kazer family is buzzing. All except two. Caleb has been living his life in Chicago as a three...
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...