Do Not Disturb

By Its_DeyDey

Shanella Taylor, is a 18 year old who's life has turned around for the worse. With her mom disappearing & her... More

Do Not Disturb
.Chapter 01.
.Chapter 02.
.Chapter 03.
.Chapter 04.
.Chapter 05.
.Chapter 06.
.Chapter 07.
.Chapter 08.
.Chapter 09.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.

.Intro.

676 62 19
By Its_DeyDey

Shanella

It's only 11 something, but why does it feel like 2 something. We just vibing, we just cruising baby. Forever you and me cause I'm losing track of time and I hope I'm not wasting my time.

As the chorus of " Summerella - 11 Something " blast through the stereo. I layed across my velvet sheets singing along with my eyes closed. Listening to every lyric reminded me of him. It reminded me of how I fell for a gangsta, a thug, a MAN. A man who got me through the toughest time in my life.

" Babe, you ready to go yet? "

I heard him yell from the bottom of the staircase. I forced myself up and grabbed my jacket out the closet. I cut off the stereo and walked out the room down the steps. Pecking his lips softly. Damn, how I love this man.

" Sorry, it took me so long babe. I had to listen to my song before leaving. "

" What? That 11 o'clock song? "

" It's called 11 something... not 11 o'clock. "

" Same thing babe, but we running late tho. You got everything right? "

I checked over myself and responded with a smile.

" Alright, let's go... this is the day we been waiting for. "

He rushed to the door and I followed behind him. I knew this moment would change our future but our past brought us to this day.
------------------------------------------------------

It's short but Chapter 01 will be up soon. This story is going to be a MUST read. I'm hoping to finish this book by April & than upload Book 2. Hope you all enjoy the ride ♥ cause its gonna be a wild one !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...
300K 12.2K 49
Seventeen year old Paris Brooks, born and raised in South Central L.A., is struggling to get over the murder of her mom which she witnessed when she...
424K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
2.4K 149 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...