The Fem Boy And The Bad Boy (...

By fransykeshoe

August Howell a very feminine boy, In words August was a cross dresser. So when August joins Maple Mount Acad... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Wtf

Forty-nine

4.6K 180 3
By fransykeshoe

"Jax?" Dylan's face flushed Crimson, upon seeing his friend say at his kitchen table.
"Dylan" Jaxton murmured looking up to only to lock eyes with the blonde who walked closer, and sat down carefully on one of the black kitchen stools across from the darker haired boy.
"So" Jaxton mumbled, awkwardly, Dylan sighed loudly.
Running a hand through his thick blonde hair he announced, with a huff, "I know you know that I know that you know that I like you" Jaxton stared into boys eyes about to question him.
"Ethan. Fills me in on the things you don't tell him not to tell" Dylan shrugged.
"So Jax, buddy" Dylan grinned sarcastically, "you can leave now, we don't need to make something out of nothing. You don't like me, the way I like you- I've accepted that you like August Howell and not me. Simple" and with that Dylan stood up, about to awkwardly gesture to the door, it was now Jaxton's turn to cut the other off of their action.
"Sit down" Jaxton rolled his eyes, the blonde nonchalantly followed the command. Starring at the taller, Dylan waited for Jaxton to say of which he had to say.
And after at least five seconds of uncomfortably brutal silence Jaxton spoke.
"I like you too, Dylan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.6K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
9.9K 158 95
August Levisay used to be out and proud of his sexuality. He was so charismatic and popular at his old high school, but everything changed quickly so...
3.3K 14 22
𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬? 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧
1.8K 439 22
Bad boy Adam Lawson is cursed never to know love until he's placed in a Mormon foster home and meets Thomas, an innocent boy who dares to love a mons...