Sinful Infatuation

Od PoeticFashionista

**Contains mature content** There's a reason why the wicked have more fun... She's a lawyer to be. He's a hi... Více

Sinful Infatuation: Prologue
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 1
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 2
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 3
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 4
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 5 Part1
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 6
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 7
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 8
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 9 Part1
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 9 Part 2
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 11 Part1
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 11 Part2
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 12
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 13
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 15 Pt. 1
~STORY RECAP& FAQs~
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 15 Pt. 2
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 16
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 17
Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 18

Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 5 Part2

47.1K 1.1K 141
Od PoeticFashionista

Bowling alley--->

Same Night

Nicoletti Estate

Long Island, NY

11:20 pm

The helicopter touched down on Matteo’s helipad, which was nestled somewhere within walking distance of his estate. Matteo helped her out of the helicopter, guiding her to his house. As they walked she could hear the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore, sending up a spray of ocean water. The scent was pungent and sharp. Maybe when it got to be a little warmer out, they could take a trip to the beach…Jourdain rolled her eyes. She was already planning out the future and the night wasn’t even over yet.

Matteo opened the front door, stepping aside so that she may enter first. Immediately she was confronted with the memories of when she had come down those steps for breakfast, amazed and pissed off. She smiled fondly.

“This way,” he guided, taking her down a long hallway. Jourdain’s face twisted in confusion, but she followed him. She knew for a fact that this was not the direction to his bedroom. She was curious as to where he was taking her. Her wandering eyes noted that they were walking by a state-of-the-art gym, spa and a whole host of other rooms that she couldn’t wait to explore. After walking for a few minutes, literally, he finally stopped in front of a door. He went in first, flicking on lights as he went. Jourdain looked at the room with wide eyes. “You have a bowling alley in your house?” Well of course he did. The room was decorated in white and a funky orange, which on paper would have sounded hideous but actually came together nicely. There were couches and lounge chairs spread alongside the two lanes. Matteo took off his jacket, placing it on one of the chairs and began rolling up his white sleeves. “I have many nieces and nephews, so when I designed the house, I decided to include this room so that they would be entertained. It doesn’t get used much.” Jourdain was barely listening to what he was saying as she stared at the tightly packed muscle shift under his shirt. Jourdain giggled, “Well, I’ve never bowled in a fancy dress and heels before. Matteo placed his hands in his pant pockets, slowly sauntering over to her. “So take them off,” he suggested casually. Jourdain looked at him, taken aback. “Take them off,” he repeated, “its just us here.” He kept his face carefully blank, but his eyes were saying another story. They were like liquid fire, with a gleam of sexual conquest. They were challenging her, as if doubting that she would do it. But that’s what she had come for, right? Not for limo rides, dinner, Rolexes, helicopter rides or bowling. She’d come for him, to learn what he had to offer her as a man, and find out what she’d be willing to give. This was Matteo’s way of feeling her out, seeing if she was ready to do what she had came here for. She was. She wasn’t leaving until she got her prize. A slim hand reached up, grabbing the spaghetti straps that held the dress together, and gently pulled. Matteo was all eyes, and she soaked up his attention, feeling like a male peacock presenting his beautiful feathers. The dress fell to her feet in a soft whisper of fabric, revealing her golden brown body to hungry eyes. She stood still as he took in the delicate outline of her collarbones, her full, heaving breasts, tight, flat stomach, and small waist that flared out to shapely hips, clean shaven snatch, and long, tapered legs. She bent down, taking off her shoes. Now all she had on was his gift and her birthday suit.

Matteo stepped forward to stand in front of her. She was several inches shorter now without her heels, the top of head coming up to his chest. She gasped as his hands spanned her waist, feeling scorching hot against her skin. Her breasts began to feel heavier with her oncoming arousal, her nipples protruding. Warmth began to pool between her legs, which was particularly alarming, since she knew it was only a matter of time before the wetness would begin to drip down her legs… She playfully pushed his hands away. “Oh no. I want to bowl.” This time Matteo raised both brows. “That’s why you brought us in here, no?” A teasing finger trailed down his chest and stomach, feeling the warmth and tight, corded muscle of his cut abdomen. “You’re not afraid to lose to a naked girl are you?” Her hand reached its goal, cupping his hard package, massaging it. Matteo let out a grunt before grabbing her hand and pressing a kiss to her palm. “Not at all, bella mia,” he looked her up and down again, gaze snagging on her breasts, “it is clear that I’ve won already anyway.” She smiled, looking down at the hard-on that looked like it was going to bust the seam of his pants. “You sure you can last that long?” “I’ve lasted seventeen days,” he said, referring to the day they met, “what’s ten frames?”

Jourdain stared. Matteo waited.

She grabbed his shirt by the collar before whispering heatedly, “Fuck the ten frames.” Those four words spurred them both into action as they made short work of Matteo’s clothes. Buttons were flying everywhere in the alley, and Jourdain was sure she heard the sound of his pants tearing as she yanked them down. She took a moment to see what she was working with…and let out a loud moan.

Dear Lord, he was beautiful.

His body was so toned and sharp, as though cut from marble. She could tell that he clearly worked out every muscle of his body as her eyes fell over the sinewy curves of his arms to the taut, defined eight-pack. And his...well, she never thought she’d describe that particular part of the male anatomy as attractive or delicious, but his definitely was. Altogether he was rugged, powerful, the perfect exemplification of alpha male. Clearly impatient, Matteo grabbed her by the waist, lifting her. She wrapped her arms and long legs around him, moaning softly at the combined feel of their naked skin. God, he was so hot and virile, it felt like hanging onto a live wire. He walked a little ways before putting her down…in the middle of one of the bowling lanes. She smiled provocatively. She never had sex on a bowling alley lane before, and probably never would again. That prospect in and of itself was a turn-on. Another turn-on would be seeing the handsome Matteo between her spread legs, towering over her, with ravenous eyes, darkened by lust, taking in the sight of her body, wondering where to start first. She had never felt so wanted before. Jourdain swallowed hard as a throbbing neediness, came full flush. His hands gripped her hips and slid higher until his thumbs brushed against the undersides of her breasts. She moaned, more like purred, and raked her fingernails along his back. Warmth spread from his touch through her body.

 His eyes and lips could seduce her alone. She stared at his lips, transfixed. She had yet to kiss him. She wanted, no needed, him to kiss her. She shivered. “Kiss me, Matteo.” His hot hand slid up her arm, over her shoulder, and stopped at her neck. The fingers tightened slightly as he tipped her head back. As requested, his lips were on hers, hard and demanding. She whimpered as she fell victim to the harshness of the kiss. His other hand made its way to her hair, gripping the locks tightly. A fierce groan erupted from him, and he pulled her tighter against him. Jourdain moaned, her hand finding a lock of his jet-black hair to play with. The kiss was long and lingering. Neither of them wanted to stop. She could feel the heat between her legs intensify. The kiss became more and more inflamed. Matteo gently bit at her upper lip and she parted her lips to allow him to taste her. He snaked his tongue into her mouth and brushed against her tongue. His hands left her hair to knead her breasts, and she let out an encouraging moan. He trailed kisses down her neck, to her collarbone, the tops of her breasts.

Perdonami bella (forgive me, beautiful), but I find myself much too impatient,” Matteo warned.

"I'm going to give you something he hasn't given you yet," he said, positioning himself. "I'm going to take you fully, and you're going to let me." Jourdain felt herself flutter at the command and the realization that she really was going to let him. His body shoved forward, impaling her on his thick length. A cry tore from her lips and she jerked back, but almost instantly, she started pawing at him, begging him to continue.

****

She felt better than he imagined. Way better. She was unbelievably tight around him, and he filled her so fully. Matteo held himself completely still, his breath rushing out harshly, as her wonderfully tight body clung to him, as if it were made for him, and he felt the most intense pleasure he'd ever experienced before. He had to fight hard not to embarrass himself by coming prematurely. If Jourdain thought he was letting her go after this, she was batshit crazy.

****

“Fuck me,” he groaned, head falling back. His voice was thick and uneven, his breathing harsh as he fought for control. She stilled beneath him and opened her eyes to see the strain on his gorgeous face. She felt impossibly full and stretched by him, and it felt totally delicious. He kissed her fully on the lips as he started to move. “Matteo,” she moaned. The sound of his name on her lips sent a visible shiver down his spine. He thrust harder even as he found every sensitive spot on her body with his fingers, making her writhe and squirm beneath him, smiling at his ability to fuel her passions so easily. Jourdain thrust against his body as sensations rippled through her, every single ridge and bump of his shaft scraping along her walls and sending shivers of pleasure through her body. With hard, deliberate strokes, he claimed her, owned her. She finished with a keening cry, convulsing around him- her sex gripping his own tightly. He began to kiss her hungrily, and she groaned in response. "You are mine, bella mia," he growled into her ear. “There will be no other men, capisce?” She was quick to nod. He gave a particularly hard thrust, and she cried out. “Let me hear you,” he commanded. “Yes, yes only you. Harder, please.” He began to ram into her with hard powerful thrusts that jolted her entire body. “Matteo!” She screamed, climaxing again. He bent down near her neck, licking at the fast beating pulse. “You are MINE!" He growled. He began pounding hard into her little body, her heat driving him wild as she spasmed around him. Her screams met his loud grunts and groans as they fucked furiously against each other, lost in the primal, animal lust of their joining. He threw back his head and roared, a stream of Italian curses spewing from his mouth as he came suddenly.

As if in a dream, she felt Matteo pick her up and walk out the bowling alley, presumably towards his bedroom. She snuggled deeper into his side, wondering how she was going to let this man go. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1K 46 47
Sofia Orsini always adored the stories her mother used to tell her. Fairy tales about princesses, princes and the knight in shining armour that would...
328K 5.1K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
65.8K 1.8K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
617K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...