Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... Еще

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Target for Extermination

650 31 1
FallenJester3

"Sometimes in Tragedy we find our lives Purpose."
- Robert Brault

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukiyama POV

Walking into the room, I see that my father is sat at a table in his study, drinking coffee that a maid had served. I scan the rest of the room, but other than the maid and my father, we're the only ones here.

I silently walk across the room, the only sound my footsteps. I sit down in the chair across from him and wait until he looks up at me, setting his coffee down.

"Shuu... how have you been?" He asked, smiling at me through his mustache.

I smiled back. "Very well, father. I have made some new friends." I exclaimed.

My father nodded, closing his eyes as he did so, then looked back out the window, the spring light shining through it. The atmosphere was peaceful, yet I could tell he called me here for something urgent.

"What did you call me for, father." I asked, crossing my fingers.

My father stared off into space at first, then turned back at me. "This household has been put under suspicion by the CCG." He said, his eyes narrowing.

My throat suddenly felt dry, and I couldn't breath. My breath became rugged, and I didn't know what to say. My father sighed deeply.

"It was only a matter of time... but I'm having you escorted out of the city." He said, making me flinch.

"F-Father! Then why not come with us?" I asked hesitantly.

My father's lips pursed. "They will be coming by tomorrow morning. I will give myself up in order to throw them off balance of your existence." He explained.

"But why not protect this household with me also-!" I stood and started to argue, to raise my voice.

"Shuu!" He yelled, causing me to jump back. "Do not let your judgement be clouded now. Kanae will be accompanying you." He said.

"But..." I trailed off, looking at the ground.

My father sighed once more and stood, grabbed my shoulders and pulling me into a tight hug. "You are my pride and joy, Shuu. I cannot allow them to kill you." He said.

Slowly, I nodded. My father, after awhile, let me go and walked back to his seat.

"You may leave now. Don't come back to this household, and leave the city." He said.

I look at the ground, my hair shadowing my eyes. Never return? It sounded as if he was kicking me out. But I knew that he was doing this because he loved me. I clench my fists, and unclench them, turning and walking out of the door and closing it behind me.

As I head out, each maid and butler bows to me, saying that it was an honor to serve me. This was only a matter of time.

The reason they found this place was because of what I did with the Crow back then. I had made a big scene with the CCG, and now they got wind of our mansion, where we're hiding. Now they protect me, even though it was my fault.

Why don't they come out and say it? That it was my fault? Do they want to hide the truth from me, or do they already know I'm smart enough to think of it by myself?

I make it to the courtyard and meet Kanae, who is waiting with a car. The servant that had followed me for years was a sorrowful one, but the same respect flowed out of it.

I climb into the car, and so does Kanae. For a long time during the drive, neither of us say anything. But, finally, I speak, my voice small.

"You know what in going to suggest already, don't you Kanae?" I asked, looking up at Kanae.

Kanae smiled. "Yes. But do we have to go to them? They already have enough problems."

I clench my fists. "Even so... I must try. This... Will be the last thing I ask of them." I said.

Kanae, after a long time, nodded, and turned the car into another path, heading to a certain cafe.

Levin POV

I walked into the room Kurona was laying in and set the tray of food down, sitting down into a chair beside the bed afterwords. She was asleep, her steady breaths moving her hair a bit with each gust.

I slowly reach out, about to push it a bit off her face, but stop myself. I promised myself I would only touch her if she made action to do so first, because I don't want to dirty such innocence.

I remember words that were spoken from her when we first started to mingle more.

"I don't see you as a killer, Levin." She had said.

She said that after I almost killed that dove that was investigating the Nest area, ward 11. What was his name again? He used to haunt me, so why can't I remember his name?

I look down at my hands. She said that, yet she was wrong.

Very wrong.

These are the hands of a killer, someone who ruthlessly and insanely tore his enemies apart. But I'm not saying that was the wrong thing to do. Whoever tries to take the things that are precious to me, will meet a bad end.

I look over at the table of tools they had used to put treatment on Kurona, one of them being a pair of scissors. I slowly reach towards them.

"What are you doing?" Kurona said, waking up and rubbing her eyes.

I quickly place my hands back into my lap. "Nothing, how are you feeling?" I asked.

She smiled gently, still half asleep. "Good. Better than I was yesterday. Are you moving me upstairs?" She asked, wondering about the room of her surgery that will take place.

I nodded. "Yes, after you eat." I said, putting the plate in her lap.

If this works out, then this will be the last time I cook something like this for her. Though we don't know if the taste factors and the diet of hers will change to mine at all.

Miracles don't happen often in my life.

Kurona grabbed her fork and began eating. Unlike Touka, who doesn't like to be watched while eating, Kurona didn't seem to care when she did.

I wait patiently, the clock ticking in the corner of the room. I slowly look back at the scissors, more visions passing through my eyes, blood and bones being snapped.

Cut the vein.

Numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb numb-

"Are you sure your okay?" Kurona asked, seems that she has finished. Just how long was I staring at those scissors?

I look at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact. "Y-Yeah, just some things on my mind is all." I lied.

Kurona made a pouting face. "You lying again." She said.

I froze up, looking at the clock tick by. She was right, absolutely right. I was lying to her to not cause her worry, and to worry about herself. Why am I always doing that? It's like I never think about her point of view.

Just like I want to help her, she wants to help me.

"Yeah... I was... staring at those scissors over there." I said, looking over at them and almost being entranced once more as more visions came up.

These visions didn't scare me, only fueled me with more hate and resentment towards the people that took my family away. The CCG would pay dearly. I'll tear them apart.

Kurona looked down at her plate. "Will you tell me why?" She asked.

I sat there a moment, then...

"Yeah... I'll tell you. But this will probably change your outlook on me... so..." I trailed off, looking at my feet and making a grim expression.

I felt a hand cup my cheek gently, and I looked up. Kurona made a serious face, something I don't see very often unless she's fighting.

"You'll still be Levin." She said.

"But I might end up being someone else." I said.

"Whoever you are is who Levin is. It might not be who you were when you first arrived at Nest, but it's the Levin you are now. You don't have to change because of the things that happen around you, you can change by your own free will." She exclaimed, her words flowing easily out of her mouth.

"So... I can be someone I'm not? Wouldn't that be lying to you in who I really am?" I asked, a slip of emotional pain going into my voice.

Kurona made a sorrowful look. "If you act one way, it becomes who you are. You can't get rid of something you did or some way you acted... what I'm trying to say is..." she slowly caressed my hair, petting me.

"That you can choose who you are." She said.

There was a long silence, the room had a sad atmosphere, yet a bit of happiness came from it as well. I slowly looked up at her eyes and spoke.

"Alright. I'll tell you about my past." I choked out.

(More emotions running high. Tsukiyama's family is on the verge of being destroyed. Levin and Kurona have a long chat about the change that has come through them. The next few chapters are going to get worse. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

AORA : His Little Liar SOPHIA

Любовные романы

10.4K 401 38
She's not your average girl. Tossed into the world of guns and death at a young age, She's already used to it all. Trained to become a cold-hearted...
Always Liberia

Фанфик

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
Finding Maze Helcate

Подростковая литература

572 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
86 0 24
Years have passed, but some things never change...or do they? ***Note: may have some grammatical errors***