Unfinished Business [Disconti...

awndrayuh tarafından

It's been almost a year since Janelle and Michael's relationship tragically ended along with the life of thei... Daha Fazla

Author's Note!
♦ Prologue
♦ Chapter 1
♦ Chapter 2
♦ Chapter 3
♦ Chapter 5
♦ Chapter 6
♦ Chapter 7
♦ Chapter 8
♦ Chapter 9
♦ Chapter 10
♦ Chapter 11
♦ Chapter 12
♦ Chapter 13
Not A Chapter But...
♦ Chapter 14
♦ Chapter 15
This Is Important!
♦ Chapter 17
♦ Chapter 18
♦ Chapter 19
♦ Chapter 20
♦ Chapter 21
#sadface
◆ Chapter 22
◆ Chapter 23
bye

♦ Chapter 4

8.9K 236 42
awndrayuh tarafından

YO lmfao, your guys' comments had me dying last chapter so s/o to DiamondXOX, Mara_LuvvsYouu & NiyaJavaBeautifulMon. If I was Kendra frfr, I would be scared for my life lmao.

Janelle | October

Since it was the weekend, I was just at home by myself cuddled up with the new puppy, Sebastian. He's the cutest little yorkie I've ever laid my eyes on. I've just been texting Nico all day, for the short time I've known him, he's turned out to be a pretty chill dude.

Nico- So you tryna tell me if you had to choose between Biggie & Pac you'd choose Pac?

Me- Mhmmm :)

Nico- Df, why? Ain't you from around here?

Me- Lmfaoo yes, I just don't like Biggie as much cause he cheated on Faith Evans w. Lil Kim... like who does that? >_< & Besides, Tupac was about uplifting the black folks, which I'm all about ^_^

Nico- True but I still fucks w. Biggie.

Me- Lmfaoo, okay Neek, do you... -.-

Nico- Anyways, what chu doin?

Me- Same thing I was doing when you asked me 2 horas agooooo

Nico- Which is?

Me- Nothinggggggg, chillin w. Sebby :D

Nico- You in love with that dog a lil too much.

Me- That's my baby (: I luvvvvvvv him!

Nico- Ain't you supposed to be finding a home for him?

Me- Yeah lmfao, but I think imma keep him, he's grown attached to me.

Nico- Or vice versa.

Me- -.- whatever. Wanna come over? 

Nico- :O Ms. Janelle Ortega is inviting me over? I feel so honored!

Me- Lmfaoo, cut the bullshit or I'll revoke my invite

Nico- Too late, I'm omw >:)

Me- Sheeshh, the thirst is real, huh?

Nico- ... see you in a few

I cracked up laughing then rose from the couch and tidied up a little bit. Honestly, this whole situation with Nico reminds me of what I was doing with Damian last year but it feels a little different and I'm a little different. I refuse to take anything too seriously. I don't want a relationship right now and I'm not tryna be anyone's girl so if I ever get in that type of situation, I'm just gunna be upfront with the person and say we can mess around but not too much and don't get attached cause I damn sure wont. 

I refilled Sebby's food bowl and water bowl and watched him as he adorably nibbled on his food. Yeah, I'm definitely keeping his cute ass. My mom was so relieved when I came and took him from her, I could even see that her face was getting puffier just with a dog being in the house. Yeah my dad was tripping when he said she was being selfish but then again, his ass is just forgetful and he probably didn't even realize she was allergic.

I turned on the TV and began watching a rerun of Hit The Floor when my doorbell rang. Sebastian scurried over to the front door and started barking loud as fuck. I ran over to him and picked him up then opened the door. "Hey, come in." I said to Nico as I put Sebby on the floor. The dog ran over to Nico and jumped all over him.

"This lil nigga barking at me?" Nico mushed Sebatian's head and I smiled, "He detected stranger danger."

"Yeah iight," Nico rolled his eyes, "He just don't want no one bothering his mommy."

"Yeah well that's my cutie." I picked him back up and stuck my tongue out.

"Mmm, iight. You got anything to eat? A nigga is hungry."

"Yeah." I walked over to my fridge and pulled out some fetuccine alfredo I made last night. "I have this if you want it."

"Nah, I know what I want." He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"You're so lame." I giggled, "And stop. I'm not tryna get into anything."

"We ain't getting into anything, I just wanted a kiss so I took it." He kissed me again and I mumbled on his lips, "Mhm, okay Neeks."

"You're acting like you don't wanna kiss me back though."

"Maybe I don't."

"I know you do though." He kissed on my neck which made me moan a little, "See."

"A moan don't mean yes nigga."

"Mhm, okay." He said, mimicking me. 

I shook my head and reopened my fridge, "You're so childish." I sippied on some juice.

"Says the girl who's drinking out of a juice box."

"I can't help it, Juicy Juice is good as fuck."

"Mhm." He put his hands on both sides of me and leaned into me, "Why won't you kiss me?"

"Because Nico, I don't want anything serious. I'm still healing from my past relationship and I don't even want one."

"We ain't gotta be serious at all Janelle, I just wanna kiss you and hold you, anything wrong with that?"

"That can't be all you want from me."

"I want conversation too cause even though I hate to admit it, you're good at keeping a conversation and I like that."

"Shit, I know I'm a good talker. You sure you don't want nothing else?" I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Nah, I ain't tryna fuck you Janelle. I know you're still in a fragile place so I figured I'll make you feel good and I'll feel good. Contrary to what you believe, a man ain't gotta fuck all the time. I'm fine with just kissing someone beautiful."

"Aww." I blushed then kissed his cheek, "I'm cool with that then."

"Ay, I know I said kiss but I meant on the lips." He held my waist.

I scrunched up my face then said, "Fine homeboy." I pulled his head down to my level and sucked on his bottom lip then kissed him slowly. "How's that?"

"It's aiight." He shrugged and I laughed, "You're an asshole."

"Ay, you wanna watch the game?"

I shrugged, " I don't really care."

"Iight then." He grabbed my hand and took me over to the couch where he turned the channel to ESPN. I sat next to him watching the Heat vs. Lakers game unfold when I saw a familiar face. I gasped and I guess that caught Nico's attention, "Wassup?"

"That's my ex." I pointed to Jaylen Scott as he dribbled across the court.

"The one that you still ain't over?"

"Nah, that's someone else but still damn."

"Caught up on your ex girl I can get you past ittttttttttttt." Nico sung as he nibbled on my ear.

"Oh my goodness stop, that tickles!" I giggled as I fell back on the couch and he shifted on top of me.

"Nah, I'm good right where I am." He planted another kiss on my lips then sat back up and pulled me on his lap.

Even though this "relationship" came out of left field, it felt good to be in someone's arms.

$$$

Just clarifying, Nico & Janelle aren't in a real relationship rn. It's more of a friends w. benefits situation but with no sex so yeah (:

Do any of ya'll like Nico yet?!

Lol, probably not. Anyways, FanCommentVote! Leave a great comment & I'll give you a shoutout!

Thanks for reading, love ya'll ♥ Sebastian in the MM

xo

P.S. I might update twice today so check back laterish, around 7 EST. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.1K 798 23
THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2016!! BE AWARE OF THE MANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND TERRIBLE WRITING!! No amount of make up will cover the bruises... No amoun...
2.4K 156 24
"What happens when the person you thought you could trust turns into a full blown nightmare... Will you ever be able to heal from the damage? Will li...
61.9K 2.6K 58
Taylor Swift loves living in New York, experiencing new things, meeting new people. But one night her whole life changes. Will she be able to deal wi...
105K 3.8K 36
I don't want to spoil anything. This is the third and final installment in the Janeé and Michael story. Happy reading! Published 10/21/18