A Perfect Life (Book 2)

By xoSIRox

(Sequel to We Never Knew) Jazzy and Yasmine are now a married, happy, graduated couple. What will happen when... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Heads Up
Part Fourteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen

Part Fifteen

1.3K 85 9
By xoSIRox

JAY POV

I just arrived at the jail where Yazz was at. I as checked at the medal detectors and went to the front desk. "Hello ma'am how ma we help you?" The lady said "Hello I'm here to bail out Yasmine Miller." I politely said "Okay her bail is....20,000." I tear slipped down my cheek as I only had 10,000. "Okay ma'am..I don't um...have enough so can I at least visit her?" I asked "Sure she is sitting right down that hall." I ran down there to see her at her own table with her head down. I slapped the back of her head so hard. "What the Fuck we're you thinking!!" I whispered/yelled. "Jay I did it for you..." Yazz said while crying. "Your fucking stupid ass, I said it was fine but nahh yp stupid ass had to go out a kill." I said while crying. "What the fuck am I gonna do!!" I yell. Yazz grabs me and hugs me. I hug her back as the bell rang for her to go back to her cell. "How long you got?" I asked while crying "Two years.." she cried. I kissed her and said ill call her and left. I drove home, crying. "TWO FUCKING YEARS!!!!!" I turned up my music loudly and drove around town. Pissed as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 107K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
197K 6K 46
*QUICK WARNING THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK JUST GIVE IT A SHOT* Dasani Harmony Sanders, 17 high school no label ,she's a loving person with dreams willing...
726K 75K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
77.7K 2.4K 32
One kicked out for being gay and the other the new kid in town. See where life takes these two! This is a really shitty attempt at a description but...