Part Five

JAY POV

I was in the shower, just standing there. I was getting angry, not at Leah, but at myself. I started crying over anger and got out the shower, grabbed my towel, dried off and put on my boxers and sports bra. I held on the ends of the sink and cried, looking at myself in the mirror. My voice in my head was talking to me. "The face of a liar, face of a player, a hoe!". I was breathing hard asf and all I felt was my hand come out and SHATTER! I punched the mirror.

3RD PERSON

Jay punched the mirror, glass shattered and some in the knuckles of her hand. All.out of frustration and guilt. She slowly fell to the ground. She sat there, slowly pulling the glass out of her hand. She took a long, sharp piece off the ground. She hasn't done this in years.. She looked at her arm, then the glass, then her arm again. Debating. After three slices on her arm she couldn't stop, she did up both of her arms and just started screaming. Yazz rushed up the stairs and burst the bathroom door down, reviewing the horrid sight. Blood everywhere, glass, and one Jay on the floor, her arms dripping blood. Yazz picked her up, put her on their bed, and took out her first aid kit. She sprayed Jays arms with peroxide and wrapped them up while watching Jays eyes as she slowly fell asleep. Soon, Yazz finished and put her tools away. She cleaned up the bathroom..and sad down. She thought of various things and started crying. "Why Jay why!!!" She screamed even though Jay was sound asleep. She couldnt deal. She went downstairs and grabbed two hennesey bottles and drank while smoking some stash weed. She didn't care anymore...