Destined - A Teenlock/Johnlock

By xMaaaayx

Sherlock Holmes a seventeen years old teenager got expelled from school. The reason of that was because he bu... More

1. Sherlock's first day.
2. The freak.
3. Get to know each other
4. I'm nobody, John.
5. John's little plan.
6. Problems.
7. Irritation
8. It's all fine
9. Alone in school.
10. Little pig.
11. Jealous Sherlock?
12. The feels
13. Doctor Watson
14. Being pampered
15. Finally
16. I desire you.
18. Big news.
19. The sixth.
20. Dealing with Sherlock.
21. Cuddling.
22. Meet Jim.
23. Love is an advantage.
24. Dad
25. I protect you.
26. Confessions.
27. I knew it.
28. Romantic Sherlock.
29. Come and play.
30. Friends.
31. MorMor
32. Showering.
33. Mary vs Sherlock
34. Trust
35. Sher...
36. Unmask.
37. Destined
(38.) Epilogue

17. Loving the doctor.

7.3K 363 194
By xMaaaayx

After dinner they went straight to their dorm room. John walked over to his desk, and laid his school material on it. Meanwhile, Sherlock threw his satchel in the corner of the room. Smiling as he saw John stretching his arms and moaning contently. John swivelled around and glanced at Sherlock, blushing slightly. Sherlock cocked an eyebrow, smirking.

"What?" John asked.

"Nothing." Sherlock said. John narrowed his eyes and turned back to his desk. As he grabbed his homework, Sherlock strolled quietly over to John, wrapping his arms around him from behind. John jolted from the sudden touch. He smiled and turned around. Sherlock pulled John to him and softly murmured, keeping his voice silky and soft.

"You need help with your science?"

"That would be lovely." John said softly. Sherlock bent down to brush his lips against John's.

"Good." He said through the kiss and pulled back.

The next days in school were quite normal. When they walked side by side they didn't hold hands and didn't stand closer than would be polite for 'just friends.' They didn't touch each other in public - no brushes on the arms when talking. Sometimes John grabbed Sherlock's hand in the canteen discreetly under the table. Or Sherlock stroked John's biceps in the back of the class while making a task. That didn't happen a lot, since they barely share a class hour.

They have no problem, to keep this relationship a secret. As long as they have some time alone in their room.

Sherlock's wound is healing well. Of course it does, with such a good trained doctor beside him. Wednesday they almost got caught by Molly. During lunch, Sherlock and John sneaked away from the canteen. They went to some room with cleaning stuff. Brooms, vacuum cleaner, mops for the employees to clean the school. They needed just one kiss, nothing more.

When they went outside of the place, Molly passed. She looked at them with her brows pursed together, and asked some questions. Sherlock came with an excuse that they were hiding for one of their teachers. And as distraction he asked her if she saw the teacher. And she shook her head, luckily she believed Sherlock. Typical Molly. Believing everything what Sherlock said.

Thursday they didn't see each other for the whole day. Sherlock in the morning lessons couldn't stop deducing his new teacher. He informed the whole class about how miserable the teacher her life was. Her husband was acting strange these days and Sherlock told the whole class, that he was cheating on her. Also, her daughter recently told her that she was a lesbian. With that, she started to scream and pulled him outside. The teacher was religious and having a lesbian daughter isn't really acceptable for her.

Sherlock got sent to the director. What meant, Sherlock had to stay with the director the whole day and write the school rules down. In lunch time he had to stay as well. Of course he got some food, but typically Sherlock refused to eat. Only John can let him eat.

John at the other hand was doing quite well. The teacher gave back his test with a positive smile. He had everything correct.

In lunch he was sitting with Ben and two other school friends. John didn't know that Sherlock was staying with the director. He thought Sherlock was busy with school stuff, and that this was the reason why he didn't come to lunch. Or maybe he was on the rooftop, John thought. Before John headed to his next class, he went to the rooftop. Sadly no Sherlock.

School was done. John walked towards his room with a smile. He just did reanimation exercises. He saved an adult CPR manikin. He felt proud of himself.

Ben asked John to hang out after school, but he said he had plans already. John entered the room and glanced around to find Sherlock. No sign of his Sherlock. John sighed and walked into the bathroom, taking a shower. When he was done showering he glanced at his phone, hoping on a text. Nope. He glanced at his phone clock. It's 5pm already. John sighed heavily and flopped down onto his bed, grabbing his book and started reading. After two pages he gave up and tossed the book away. He growled and then he started to smile violently, rolling his eyes. He can't believe how he desired to see Sherlock. Sherlock was making him crazy. He smiled.

He stood up and walked towards the door, opening the door he peeked inside the hallway, looking for any sign of Sherlock. He sighed, not seeing Sherlock. At the right side a couple were having an argument. John glared at them, he didn't have anything else to do so.

Suddenly someone grabbed his arm, shoving him roughly inside. The person closed the door swiftly and quietly as he could; locking the door. He pressed John against the wall, entrapping him between his arms with his hot panting breath close to his face. John finally was able to see what was happening.

"Sherlock?"

Sherlock chuckled. "You thought I was an abductor?" He smirked.

John looked down, shifting his feed. "No." Sherlock cocked a brow. "Okay, maybe." John said. Sherlock laughed, pulling John closer. "I had to stay with the director the whole day. Couldn't text" Sherlock informed. "Sorry." He apologized.

John laughed. "What did you do?" he nudged Sherlock in his belly.

"Told the class the teacher's sad life story." He shrugged. John laughed and pulled Sherlock down.

"Can I?" John asked alluringly. Sherlock rolled his eyes and grabbed John's face and put his lips on his. John kissed back as his tongue slid in his mouth. The kiss deepen, both moaning with pleasure.

A minute later, the kiss got disturbed by a sudden knock on the door. Sherlock sighed in annoyance.

"Go away." He snapped, and continued with kissing John.

"For god's sake, Sherlock open the door!" Mycroft shouted.

This chapter wasn't that long, sorry. Also, I won't update untill friday. (I go on holidays to Paris for a couple days. I leave Tuesday and come back Thursday night.) Maybe, I start writing the next chapter tonight or tomorrow. I won't promise, but I'll try to update Monday. otherwise i use the wifi of the hotel and you get the update tuesday.

If you see any mistakes, can you please tell them. I feel like this chapter is written crappy.

See ya later xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 15.5K 33
19-year-old John Watson has finally gotten his chance to start on his course in becoming a doctor, and has landed at Sir Arthur University in Central...
31.1K 1.2K 58
Sherlock is the school's freak, hated and beaten every day of his life. Why does he put up with it? John Watson. The boy he can't have. Or can he? I...
157K 3.5K 29
-COMPLETED-SEE PT 2-I will be writing JOHNLOCK, MYSTRADE, SHERIARTY, AND TEEN!LOCK/OR KID!LOCK And I will also take requests from you guys!(PLEASE...
62.3K 2.9K 23
Moriarty has set up cameras in Sherlock's apartment He is horrified at what he finds inside He wants to help This is a sheriarty fanfiction !!! I do...