1 | I Am a Survivor of the Zo...

By ImagineDragonflies16

Wynne Randall is alone, fending for herself against hordes of zombies. Looters killed her dad, and she can't... More

I Am a Survivor of the Zombie Apocalypse
Chapter 1 - Others
Chapter 2 - Escape
Chapter 2 - Escape [republish]
Chapter 3 - Them
Chapter 4 - Banging. Growling. Scratching.
Chapter 5 - A Cold, Wet Idiot
Chapter 6 - Gimme Shelter
Chapter 7 - Gone
Chapter 8 - Onward
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors
Chapter 10 - A Little Bit of Everything
Chapter 11 - Emotional Escapade
Chapter 12 - Two Loonies Having a Laugh-Attack
Chapter 13 - Safe Haven
That's All :)
Sequel!!

Welcome! :)

20.4K 741 179
By ImagineDragonflies16

First off - thank you for giving my story,  out of zillions, a chance! I love you! <3

Second, this is my first story. So, I'm no pro, please feel free to give any tips, suggestions, or thoughts on anything that could use more work or some tweaking. I love to make up stories, so I thought I'd try this out.

YOU'RE MY GUINEA PIGS, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Just kidding. XD

Third, WARNING: There is violence, and foul language.

Fourth, I'm only in my teens, and I have school and stuff, so I apologize in advance if I become inconsistent. I'll try to put up a chapter whenever I can - hopefully at least once a week, maybe more.

Fifth, please, tell me what you think about this! Vote so I know you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think will happen next, or what you want to happen. Who's your favorite character? Who do you hate/dislike?  I would love to hear from you, my precious readers.

Sixth, the beautiful cover was made by Crazy-_-squirrels. Thank you a thousand times!! :)

                           ~ Brie <3   (2/1/16)

P.S. Please, nobody copy my story. I worked really hard on developing the characters, the plot, the everything, and I would be so sad if someone copied them. If you can't come up with an idea yourself, maybe you aren't destined to be a writer, but destined to be something else just as great. Thank you :)

I doubt any of you would copy, though - you're too wonderful! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.7K 66
A sickness starts to spread over the world, a virus that has no cure.. it causes sick victims turn into the living dead and long for living meat. How...
13.7K 919 27
Natalie will have a lot of choices to make, to help strangers or to walk away? She is thrown into many different situations she's not sure she's rea...
1.1K 66 22
Vivian and a small group of survivors have trouble surviving in a zombie apocalypse. With dead spreading around the world and infesting every place,f...
17.7K 576 25
Everyone laughs when they watch those ridiculous zombie movies where everyone makes dumb mistakes and somehow get themselves killed. But it's not so...