The Insanity Of Loving You (b...

By colbybrockangel

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN THE INSANITY OF SERIES SO GO READ THE INSANITY OF LOSING YOU FIRST!!!!!! Charlie H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 15

206 10 0
By colbybrockangel

My hair was still wet when Ian and I made our way over to the couch. Damn, he was a really good kisser. I could just stay glued to those lips forever.

Ian broke the kiss and caressed my cheek with his thumb. "I can't do this. I'm too old for you."

"Age is just a number right. We care about each other so that should be all that matters." I said and moved closer.

"Your seventeen, I'm twenty-nine, a lot of people are going to think this is wrong. Your parents are going to want to kill me."

"I don't care about what they think. I just care about you and I want to be with you."

"Are you sure you want to do this, Charlie?"

"I've never been so sure of something in my life."

"If you want to pursue this relationship, then there are a few things we need to discuss."

"Okay." I said and sat up.

"I want this to be a secret between us. I would rather not have the whole world know about us and it could be bad on both ends." He cleared his throat. "And I would not like to pursue things sexually until both of us are comfortable with each other."

"That's okay with me."

"Great. We can have dates here and I can cook for you."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "I won't let you down."

My heart did a backflip as he pressed his lips to mine once again. We were a couple! I couldn't believe it!

"So, come by at around eight tomorrow then." He smiled.

"Can't wait." I grinned back.

This was going to be amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 368 19
Life was weird sometimes it gave you lemons, sometimes it gave you limes. What are you supposed to do with limes? It's not like they were going to tu...
29.7K 950 11
"Have you come here to die?" The voice was a bare whisper against the enveloping dark. It sounded stark and cold, with nothing in offer linked to saf...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
19.7K 800 19
Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just started talking? Liam has always been a he...