Arranged

By Endergirl78

Aphmau is the princess of Phoenix Drop. Aphmau thought that she would have a normal life in Phoenix Drop but... More

News of engagement
Telling Laurence
Helped
Marriage and a rescue!?
A nice hero
Escape from Chocolate village
A witches house
Going to Meteli
Problems.....weird problems
Meteli
Kidnapped
Childhood friends
Secrets revealed
Guards of Phoenix Drop
Jump
Kiki
Leaving Kiki's
Zane's Shadow
Back home
Proposal
Wedding (Final Chapter)
Sequel!!
Messed up

Almost kiss

1.8K 69 17
By Endergirl78

Garroth's pov

"Give her back."

I growled holding the swords to his throat. "Heh." The hooded man laughed and I remembered that he was accompanied by that blue haired girl. I kept the sword to the mans throat and looked at the blue haired girl. She smiled as she started to untie Aphmau. "Back away from her!" I yelled and the woman didn't budge. "Okay Garroth, that's enough." The blue haired lady said and I frowned.

"How do you know my name?" I asked mad. The lady showed no facial expression but didn't answer my question. Then, before I knew it the man with a hood quickly got up and was leaning against a tree. "You fought really well Garroth. You too Aaron." Aphmau said with a smile. "How can you be smiling!? They kidnapped you!" I yelled upset and Aphmau looked at the two people.

"Heh.....actually Garroth. Aaron and Katelyn are my childhood friends.....along with Laurence." Aphmau said sounding embarrassed. I was too shocked to say anything and I felt angry. "Why didn't you tell me!? Do you even know how worried I was!?" I yelled and Aphmau stared at me wide eyed. "Garroth I-I'm sorry.....it was just a game we used to play when we were kids."

I frowned and shook my head. "I'm going to the river.....if you still want to come with me go there too." I said angered as I started walking away. "Hey." That man Aaron stopped my and I looked at him angry. "Treat her nice you hear. I won't tolerate anyone hurting her." Aaron said, his facial expression not changing at all. I just pushed past him and went to the river.

"*Sigh* I need to calm down." I mumbled as I stared at my reflection. I splashed water on my face and could hear grass crunching from behind me. I turned and saw Aphmau standing there looking apologetic. I stood up and looked at her eyes. "I'm sorry for yelling Aphmau.....I just....I was so worried." I said and Aphmau didn't even look me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I made you worry.......I'm glad you came to rescue me though." Aphmau said as she hugged me. I hugged her back and I don't know why I did but I lifted her chin to look me in the eyes. I was inches away from kissing her when I heard "Ahem." I jumped away from Aphmau and saw that blue haired lady Katelyn. She smirked but didn't say anything.

Aphmau was blushing so much and I knew I was too because my face feels really hot. "I-I um, we, we weren't going t-to k....k...ki-kiss or anything." I stuttered and felt embarrassed. "No It's okay. I just came to tell you something Garroth." Katelyn said and I nodded. "Oh, right." Aphmau said and walked off. "Do you know how important Aphmau is?" She asked and I didn't know how to respond.

"Umm." I said and Katelyn looked at my eyes. "Yep, your definitely from O'khasis. And what makes things more different is that you are the eldest prince." I didn't let myself act shocked. "Do you know who Aphmau is?" Katelyn asked and I shook my head. "I do not need to know who she is." I said and Katelyn smirked.

"Take care of the princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
243K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
3.3K 141 21
″or else what?″ Aphmau Jessica, most baddest bitch in Phoenix Drop High, although very popular, for her looks, her money, her attitude and her relati...
56.4K 2K 41
Garroth Xander Ro'meave. "Heartless" is his title. After being so heartbroken by the one he thought he loved, he now refuses to fall in love ever...