Nᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ Mᴇ, Kᴏᴜʜᴀɪ! || I. Hᴀᴊɪ...

By TinyTsun

(2020 Complete Edit) Rugged bad boy, Iwaizumi-senpai gains himself a crush at first sight with an underclassm... More

Grumpy Pants.
See You At Noon.
I Quit.
My Kouhai.
Ushijima Wakatoshi.
Arcade.
Threat.
{Softie.}
Confessions.
Slumber Party.
Mine(1).
{Valentine.}

Mine (2)

15K 670 129
By TinyTsun

The two of you sat outdoors at the little cafe he took you to, back when he pinky promised not to sell your guts or spill your blood. He pulled his wallet and paid for both meals, which you tried to distract yourself over from what took place in the hallway.

"I didn't realize you could get that feisty," Iwaizumi pulled half a smile. "You really gave me shock back there."

You swiped a scoop from your parfait and devoured it whole. "I just don't like being hit...that's all." Your eyebrows hadn't been undone since you arrived. Even while you were eating the main course, you couldn't stop feeling so upset. "It really hurt. Plus...I was pretty fed up with her." you sniffled. The tears were on their way back.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry I let things get this far," he reached over to catch a falling droplet. "I shouldn't have let her get so close in that moment. I know how she gets when she's angry, and yet I still let her put her hands on you."

You gripped your spoon. "It's not your fault, Senpai." You took a softer scoop this time. "She's the one who should've known her place. If I hadn't stood up to her right then and there, she would've kept on believing she had a second chance and kept on bothering you."

 Iwaizumi couldn't hold in his smile. "It was pretty cute seeing you stickin' up for me."

"Cute and not cool?" Your red cheeks blew up. "Isn't it better to tell me I looked cool while you were watching?"

He laughed. "Standing up to her must've been a bit scary, huh?" He leaned over and ruffled the top of your tipped head. "That took a lot of guts."

You scraped another side and downed the spoonful. "Just a little..." you confessed.

"It was so cool seeing you so protective. You even cursed and threatened her, too," he grinned. "You might be just as cool as me."

"For real?"

"Yeah."

"Hajime-senpai," You scooped  would you like some of my parfait?"

"An indirect kiss..." he muttered under his breath. Iwaizumi's face turned crimson. 'I don't think we've done one before?' In fact, they jumped over that step and went straight to kissing.

"Senpai?" You tilted your head.

"I'll take some." It's true he shouldn't be shocked over it, but anything new he hadn't done with you still affected his heart.

You stretched your arm out to him. He grabbed your hand to hold it steady and took his careful mouthful. "It's good," he said.

You grinned. "Then let's share."

Later that day, when your schedules finished completely for the day, you and Iwaizumi took a detour on your way out the building, just avoid any potential run-ins, and set off for Iwaizumi's house, just as he promised.

Upon arriving, he asked for you to stand outside in his living room for a few minutes while he tidied up for you; after which, he stuck his head out from the crack to call you over.

"Okay...you can come in now."

"You must've had a huge mess," you giggled. "You had me out there for 15 minutes."

"Sorry for the wait," he pulled the door in and stepped back. "I meant to clean up this weekend but...y'know."

"It's okay. I'm the one who came sprung this visit on you." Once you entered, immediately your darted from wall to wall, corner to corner and to everything placed to his liking.

"It's so nice and simple," you said. "Unlike mines. I've got a lot of stuff going on." You approached his bed and plopped down on the edge.

Iwaizumi raised a fist to his mouth and cleared his throat. "Um, so...you wanna play some video games?" He already had the game system plugged up to his t.v, ready to turned on and be played.

"Sure!" you chirped.

That's what you spent the next 3 and a half hours doing. Going back and forth between wins over the course of 4 games.

"How is that you're this good at playing games..." He gaped with wide eyes glued to the screen and his jaw slightly ajar. Your character did their shimmy on the cut screen that read: Winner!

"Should I pull back my punches so you can win one?"

His head snapped in your direction. "Don't you dare! I can't let my woman give me a handout just because she beat me in a few games. My head just isn't in the game all that much, that's all. All I need to do is concentrate harder."

"Okay..." you said. "If you say so."

"Come on, let's go again!" His roar fanned the hopeful flame still flickering in his heart. "I'll get you this time."

In this final round, as he had been doing so well all along, Iwaizumi Hajime lost his umpteenth round going up against his girlfriend in a game.

"Maybe we should try again another day, okay? My fingers are cramping up, anyhow."

"Your persistence is one of the things I very much like about you, Hajime-senpai." You leaned into him and grabbed hold of the other side of his cheek. "Mmmuah!" One long and sweet-filled kiss raise his spirits once more.

Iwaizumi's face flushed to the generous act. He turned to you fully and set the game down beside him. "Can I have another? I'm feeling a bit more down than expected." He lowered his cheek and cast his eyes off to the door.

Your eyes crinkled into your toothy grin. "Of course you can." This one lasted just a bit longer than the last, since you wanted to fill it with extra love.

"How about two more, please."

"You can have all the kisses you want." Instead of two, you left behind double the number with double the speed extra speed. You pulled back your head again to see your damage, and this time, he had 2 lip-shaped glitter prints marked on the side of his face. 'Oh dear...' You chuckled.

He set the controller aside and twisted his body to face you completely. "Then...this time..." He took hold of your chin and tilted it upward. "Can I have one on the lips?"

You answered with a single nod and went on to say, "I--I can do that." Even though he made it hard to look him in the eyes anymore. His gaze had gotten a bit intense. 'The atmosphere is changing a little.'

"Come'ere." Iwaizumi guided you up to his lips and instead of allowing you to hand one out, he robbed one for himself.

At first, your face scrunched up. Your heart picked up in speed and your nerves took over some. You weren't quite used to kissing him like this just yet, where the innocence faded away and the immodesty emerged.

What he took from you wasn't anything like what you gave him. Nothing short and to the point. Rather, his kisses came long and, in this case, risque.

"Senpai," you breathed in between the 2-second window he allowed for air.

"I won't do anything more than this, so..." He trailed off into another one. "Don't stop me." Even if you tried, he was already doing his best to keep his word.

Picking on your bottom lip, flicking his tongue up and across them, just so he could get you to open up just enough for his tongue to fit inside.

"Mm..." Your brows twitched as his tongue swirled yours, even going on for a suck.

He switched back and forth, inside and outside for the next minute until the moment of pulling away. "I need to stop," he told himself. "If I don't, I'll end up breaking my word." He was only seconds away from his senses drifting to a place of no return.

Your chest rose up and down, as you tried to steady your breathing. "Hajime-senpai," you said, "I think you're wearing all my lip gloss now.

"Eh?" he blinked.

"Your lips. Not to mention your cheeks." You pointed to it. "They're covered in glitter. Didn't you notice?"

"You're kidding!" He said.

"Wait just a moment," You exchanged your controller for your bag, which sat on the floor, and pulled it onto your lap. "I have some wet wipes in my bag." You dug around for the small pack, opened, and stripped a singlet from the rest. "Keep still, please."

He did just as you asked of him and obediently stilled his body so you could take care of the evidence. The residue wasn't as hard to wipe away, as it was the glitter itself.

"How're you doing so far? Is it off yet?"

"You really got a lot of it, didn't you?" You pursed your lips to check. "I barely have any left."

He shook his head down. "Great...Just my luck."

You smiled. "At least you're home and not in public."

"Yeah, I guess that's true."

"I got most of it off, but the rest will come off when you next wash your face."

Iwaizumi sighed. He placed his controller down on the floor too and pulled his legs up onto the bed. "I think I'll take a small nap."

"Would you like to use me as a pillow?" He blushed. You pushed forward and fixed yourself to sit on your legs. "Come on," you tapped your lap. "I'm ready." Ready to comfort and help him relax.

Seeing as he had no choice, he crawled up to you and lowered his ear down onto your lap. "I won't sleep long," he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Can you wake me up in an hour?"

You checked the time on your phone and confirmed with a nod. "One hour it is."

"When I do, we'll go get something eat, okay?"

He snuggled the side of his face in a bit and subsides the small tension from his body as your fingertips cruised slowly into his scalp. Contrary to how it looked, it was soft.  You then hunched over and kissed the top of his head. "Sleep tight, Senpai."

A/N: *Gushes tears* I've finally completed this revision and can finally get started on Blackmailing Bastard 2's revision. (Give the first book a read if you haven't already~) I'll leave the 2015 Valentine's day filler up for you to read and will come out with a brand new page full of drabble scenes between (Y/n) and Iwaizumi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.5K 29
"Boys shouldn't like boys." In which Iwaizumi Hajime fell in love with his guy bestfriend, Oikawa Tooru but Oikawa's parents were homophobic. ⚠️may c...
750K 23.8K 44
WARNING: This book is very FLUFFY, CUTE, and SOFT. Lol, and i've finally opened the LEMONade stand- if you know what I mean. It takes Oikawa slamming...
130K 6.4K 10
oikawa tooru isn't the best. but he wants to be. he wants to be untouchable. he wants to be the epitome of perfection. he wants to be golden. and...
19.8K 357 22
A collection of Haikyuu characters x reader oneshots, imagines and stories for you - it's seems everyone is falling for (Y/n)~ -Fluff, angst, shorts...