Ingenuous Revenge » L.S

Autorstwa jealouslouis_

Even gods have caved, villains were willed in to be saved, ugliest monsters get to be claimed, all it takes i... Więcej

Satan with a damn good arse.
Master Disaster
That Little Shit
The General's Admiration
Damn Those Green Eyes!
One Last Time
Worth It
Let Me Go
Regrets
I love you
Owe Me
Tommo's Boy
Mixed Signals
Louis' Silence
My Idiot
Boyfriend
Only Yours
Whipped
Surprise me, baby.
Give up
Mistakes
Weird

Prologue

7.7K 265 37
Autorstwa jealouslouis_

A shaky reflection of teary eyed boy was seen on the shiny surface of the sword by the moonlight pouring in as his hands trembled. The erratic pumping of his heart could be heard, while tears flowed down from his blue eyes which had turned red from the excessive cries.

"Do it Louis!" the voice of his father boomed in the ominously silent dark room, which had gone colder by the passing time. The young boy visibly jumped almost loosing his feeble grip on the sword.

"I .. I c-can't. Please just-just let him go! I'll - I'll practice harder. I'll do anything you want. Father, please don't make me do this ..." One is left with no choice but to beg and plead when forced to unwillingly kill an innocent, who's only harm was to love him.

"For god sakes, Louis! I'm doing this to make you better! Stop your childish antics now and do as you learnt to!" his father glared at him with a threateningly eeriness lacing underneath. Louis looked down with blotchy cheeks, hiccupping in attempt to control his sobbing, at the old man in his father's hands holding him firmly to avoid his escape, not that the man was protesting, in fact providing Louis a better access to slit open his throat.

"P-please try to un-" Louis tried his utmost to convince his father to retrieve back his order. His form could almost collapse under the fatigue he was enduring of pressure and sure indecisiveness put upon by the this sadistic demand.

The actual murderer being his father was now more angered than annoyed. An obvious knowledge of convincing his 11 year old son who was gifted in the art of swordsmanship to his first kill was going to be anything but facile. But, Master Tomlinson was a monster in disguise of a black heart and had a wearying time left for patience. "Louis William Tomlinson slit the damn throat or I'll make sure yours will be next!"

How sickening was the realism of his father having little to no remorse in proving his ultimatum true. He looked at his childhood caretaker, who just smiled at him as if his death is not fazing him much. Maybe it couldn't, not when you know there is nothing behind valuable enough staying for. This wasn't even arguable seeing innocence strip off a boy who will grow up to be not something worth witnessing. The old man just closed his eyes and Louis remembers how it used be a surety of everything been okay, but he was convinced otherwise.

With his eyes closed, he tried to block the image of his childhood caretaker who in a way comforted him throughout his grief and now lays in front of him ready for a merciful assassination. He slowly raises his shaking hands and lung it forward with all the energy his little body could muster at the only person who he loved and truly loved him back.

The loud screaming of the man soon ended and Louis's heart stopped beating. He felt nothing as the bloody knife slipped from his fingers...

He went numb and just walked away to the lake, not even bothered to see the proud and content look in his father's eyes which is what he desired since the age of four, when his training began.

When he looked at the reflection of himself, face and arms splattered with blood of an incorrupt, he broke down.

His vision blurred as tears welled up in his eyes and he tried his best to clean himself, but no matter how much vigorously he rubbed, the blood never seemed to go away.

You lose a part of yourself when a loved one dies, a loss of purity is experienced when you view a kill and your sanity is taken away in an successful attempt at murder. What happens when all these three are rolled in one?

----------

"I-I'm tir-ed .." Louis leaned against the tree struggling to keep his eyes open, his vision filled with blotches of green and black, realistic images blurring with splashes of his slowly going unconscious mind.

WHIP!

Louis screamed in agony either by the pain erupted through his bruised back or his bloody knuckles. Maybe at the poor luck of his miserable destiny.

He leaned against the tree trunk which now was covered with his patches of blood.

"Stop this nonsense. No son of mine will be this weak!" His father raised the whip to hit him again. But the boy soon pulled back in fear and tried his utmost to 'train'.

He couldn't help but look up at the sky wondering what had he done so malevolent to deserve this... Mister Winston's teary eyes and blood flashed in his mind and he tried punching a couple of times more hoping to punish himself of the unforgettable crime he had committed before his body gave up in exhaustion.

------------

"Aaarghh!" Louis groaned trying to block out the moans coming from his father's whore and failing miserably. He banged his father's bedroom door "Keep It Down, You Fucker."

Huffing in annoyance at the response which was louder moans, he stomped all the way to the forest and started punching a tree. His knuckles had now become rough with scars and also used to the pain since he was doing this for five years to make himself stronger and his grip firmer.

Louis hated his father, he hated his life, he hated his talent, hated himself and basically everything except wining. And that's why he had to put up with his arsehole of a father to win the game he has been planning since his family's death.

His father was many things, but a loser was definitely not it. Desire of seeking revenge was the only thing he shared with his father and his father was the only way he could achieve that or else he would have killed him long ago relieving the world. But, his despicable mind had better plans.

------------------

Louis smirked seeing that his opponent even though probably twice as huge as him was fucking stupid and he thought why defeat when he can kill him saving his miserable life due to his lack of sensibility in fighting skills. The fucker would be honored to be killed by Louis William Tomlinson, the 22 year old deadliest swordsman in whole of Doncaster who had only one demand while fighting that it has to end up with either him or his opponent/opponents standing alive. He spared lives of only those who begged him and bowed down before him, boosting his ego.

Watching life drain out of one's eyes had stop affecting him long go, cause afterall you need to have a soul to know what's it like when it's taken away.

He looked around the cheering crowd and the Cheshire King who was looking down at him sitting far away from the crowd with a challenging glint in his eyes. There were two empty chairs besides him probably for his wife or kids.

"Are you ready, pretty boy?" The giant idiot laughed underestimating Louis. And he loved it, proving him false was going to be exhilarating.

Louis cracked his knuckles and arched his back warming up, which he didn't even bother doing this morning since he loved his slumber and his face more. His beauty sleep was way important! He rolled his eyes running forward blocking the attack which the giant idiot swung at him-so predictable-with his shield and jumped before stabbing him behind the neck.

The giant idiot fell down on the ground and the crowd suddenly got silent and Louis wiped the blood with the back of his hand before spitting next to the dead body's head and looked around, he yelled in a firm voice, "Was he seriously the best you had!?" there was a pin drop silence among everyone, no one had ever dare to speak to the king like that and Louis knew it. Now, it was his turn to smile challenging at the King whose death was written in Louis's hand but for the time being, he needs to be patient and with everything in his body he held back the urge to finish the king with his own bare hands, so he added, "Your majesty."

"Not if you decide to join." The king said to himself before Louis went up to him internally check marking his first part of the plan. He smirked at the king who had no idea that Louis had heard him and what awaited for him.

With a not so discreet smirk, Louis turned his head towards the sunlight hitting a spot, brightening it, as if streak of illumination making it's path in his dark heart. A boy with mop of curls sitting next to the king caught his attention making him wonder, will it really feel as soft as it looks, he was covering his face with his huge hands and Wow! Louis wondered how those hands would feel wrapped around his cock. He realized it was the prince by the crown on his luscious locks. He held back his laugh at the bewildered prince's action of seeing a simple kill. Gosh! The innocence really turned him on. As Curly removed his hands, Louis's breath got caught in his throat, this has to be the most beautiful creature he's seen in his whole life. His eyes widened a bit noticing how the green in them was evident due to the light and his full, soft pink lips and pale skin. Something moved inside of him and he quickly diverted his attention to the king ignoring the urge to look back at the curly headed angel.

"I'm impressed" the king said and he saw the prince giving his father a shocked look. "So those rumors were true. You are one of the best warrior I've come across."

"Thank you, your majesty." Louis bowed down, amused by the prince's pouty face, he was way more childish than he expected him to be.

"Best. He's one of the greatest!" Some blonde bloke next to the king spoke up sitting on his other side in Irish accent that Louis had yet to notice. "That. Was. Awesome!" And Louis hated him less immediately. 
"Yes, indeed it was. For your remarkable performance I would like to offer you an opportunity to assist the army and as a personal trainer to my son." The prince's eyes widened as his jaw hung low in surprise and Louis cracked a smile at his double victory.

"It would be an honor to serve you." and also drain your blood, he thought and looked at the prince who visibly shuddered and gulped in fear. Louis bit his lip to stop his smirk seeing the prince's reaction who was now staring at him. He could see from the corner of his eyes the prince glancing at his lips and Louis had to think about his father's naked body to stop himself from getting hard. He knows you should never play with your prey, but Louis was never the one to follow rules and thought why not make this revenge more interesting, after all wrecking a royalty was going to be an experience he will gain profit both ways.

"I'll personally take care of the prince." He smiled viciously thinking about how the king would react to him taking away his son's innocence just the way the king had taken away his everything.
He turned his head to look directly in those doe eyes.

Even gods have caved, villains were willed in to be saved, ugliest monsters get to be claimed, all it takes is a beauty for a beast to be tamed, and when the innocent prince locked his gaze with the man who was filled with vengeance and bought in a shimmer of harmless lust, Ha! Would fate really to be blamed?

••••••
Hope you like that. (as for those who have read this before, this is a new prologue)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

243K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
384K 23.3K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
342K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...