2013 zombie apocalypse

By charmedgirl

"Today was like any other Monday. It’s been like this for almost a year. Family and friends and well pretty m... More

run, hide, and don't look back... the new stop, drop and roll.
The Trip part 1
The Trip part 2
character's bio
relaxing walk on the beach...... I wish.....
the truth
engaged?!?! but you just met him!
the nightmare wedding part1
nightmare wedding part 2

2013 zombie apocalypse

2.7K 26 4
By charmedgirl

        Today was like any other Monday. It’s been like this for almost a year. All my family and friends would get together on main street and eat at which ever restaurant was having a good deal. Usual people hate mondays. It the first day back to work - for people who don't work on the weekend- or for school students like me. If it wasn't for the fact that every week i meet up with my love ones after my college classes I would hate monday just like everyone else.

~~~~~~~

Flashback: Emergancy U.N. meeting

Year: 2011

May:

        Everywhere around the world there was only one thing on the national TV stations and radios, "what is so urgent that the U.N. called a emergancy meeting for?" 

July:

        Construction starts around the world. causing a massive chaos and distrust in the governments. Ever since the U.N. declared project Elithium, nothing has been the same for the people who live on the coasts.  What is Elithium? Elithium is what the U.N. is calling a new start. But a new start to what? that's what has been on everyone mind.

        "Breaking news President Obama has declared to be the 1st nation to officially announce the start of project Elithium. Now what is Elithium you ask? What do we now already about Elithium? Elithium is what the U.N. is calling 'a new start' but a new start to what? Today CNN will take you closer to what Elithium is and what we are to expect."  

Project Elithium (for the U.S. area) 

        Project Elithium is  world wide project that is to take place in August 2011. Only the best construction works are allowed to work on this project. Military personal will be over seeing that construction works go smoothly and that the public does not get any inside information on what is going on.

Steps:

1. Make legitimate excuse to evacuate all of the east and west coast side.

2. Make another excuse to evacuate approved areas in the U.S.

3. start to evacuate all areas that if going to be use for the project.

4. Crate jobs that will mass produce the supplies that will be needed for the projects construction

5. Destroy and clean out all man made construction in the project area.

6. Start moving all supplies to project area.

Year: 2012

April:

Walls finally done, last steps……..weapons, technology we’ve only seen in movies…….

On top of the walls were put lasers so nothing could pass without being turned into little pieces

Lasers put on the bottom of the walls in the ocean so nothing could go through…………………………..

People evacuated from cities walled up….. Government all over the world made house for them outside of the walls.

June:

Transporting trucks being placed in tunnels… exporting ships putting inside the walled up oceans.

August:

Last step? Food, water, animals………… special dirt? Solar powered everything.

A new satellite was sent into space that was meant only for the walled cities.

No one lived in the walls.. only people that were government officials and scientist and technology smart people. Nothing else, every building was torn down and new, high tech building were made. Everything that was there before the walls came up, were gone. Everything was new… New streets and buildings.

No one understood what the government was up to…. But we all knew nothing would ever be the same……

Year: 2013 The end ………………………………………………………………..

July

All over the TV and Theaters were things talking about the ‘walls’and how they would open to the public soon……

August

Bullet proof wall made around the doors leading into the ‘walls’.The only way you could pass in was through a eye scan and blood test.

There was one question on everyone’s mind…… what’s going to happen soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Year: 2013 month: September day: 12 Monday

*day 1*

Name: Roxy Aimee Sandoval

Age: 18

Birthday: 4-10-1995

Ethnicity: Chicana (comes from mexican parents but born in US)

Skin color: white

Eyes: Brownish red and big

Hair: dyed dark red

Hight:5ft

Body type: lean curvy skinny.

Lives: Hendersonville, NC

As I walked into Tecate late I saw everyone talking and already sitting like usual. A smile came on my face when I saw my best friend Micheal waving at me to come and sit with him and the rest of my best friends. What I loved about these seats were that they were circular and big but what made them cool were that the middle of the table was cut out so 7 people could sit in there. So 14 people fit at the tables.

I walked to sit beside Michael and Lisa (my cousin), in front of me was Dulce and Gabe was sitting in front of Michael. I notice everyone were trying to talk to me at once. The people in my table were;

Dulce

Michael

Lisa

Gabe

Dalis

Flora

Jewels

Carmen

Rose

Titiana

Spencer

Hannah

Aria

Ezra

I had to get everyone to calm down and tell me everything calmly. By the time everyone was done talking to me. My 8 original, none sauce wings came with and asked to get my virgin margarita refilled. As we all ate and talked, all of a sudden my newest droid beeped so loudly and vibrated. What the heck? My phone never done that…..As I pulled out my phone there was only one thing on my screen……. In huge letters it said Zombie apocalypse has started in Hendersonville NC. I felt my heart stop and that’s when everyone’s phone beeped and ranged. I heard gasps coming from everyone. The TV’s in the restaurant made that god awful sound and then the same thing that popped on my phone screen was on the TV.

No! this can’t be possible! It cant! But then all of a sudden it made scene! The walls! Kicking people out of the walls. The weapons on the walls………. The government new this was going to happen! Right when It clicked in my head picture slides of the walls and inside of them were showing. Saying they wouldn’t open to nobody until after 3 weeks…. Under the pictures it said the virus was air born, until 3 weeks who ever survived need to quickly go to the closest ‘walls’ I guess this mean I have to the coast of NC…… That’s if I make it……. I turned to look outside and horrible images where in my head of the town I grow up in, bring covered in blood and empty with only crazy dead people looking for living things to eat. No this can’t be happening! IT CAN’T!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey people ok this chapter is sort of only the background info. Next chapter will be were the story really begins……….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
1K 119 15
*This story is a variation of my other story Condemned. A what if, or alternate universe type of story. First two chapters will be very similar, but...
2.9K 150 30
Completed! #1 in government conspiracy as of 10/19/18 #6 in outbreak as of 10/10/18 #7 in corruption as of 8/12/18 #62 in apocalypse as of 8/7/18 #1...
69.3K 7.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...