Guide to New Girl

Od ChloeD1997

Who's that girl? It's Jess! Jess is the new girl. Nick is the grump. Schmidt is the player. Winston is B... Více

Guide to New Girl
Jess
Nick
Schmidt
Winston
Cece
Coach
The loft
The Douchebag Jar
Zooey Deschanel
Jake Johnson
Max Greenfield
Lamorne Morris
Hannah Simone
Cecilia No. 5
Pogos
The Annoyance Bowl
Damon Wayans Jr.
Feeling Stick
Season 1 Episode List
Season 2 Episode List
Writers
Season 3 Episode List
True American
Bro Juice
Ferguson
Winston's Handbell Tips
Schmidt's 2007 New Years Resolutions!
Nick Miller: The Rap
Z is for Zombie
Zombie Detective: A Julius Pepperwood and Jessica Night Mystery
British Air Dates!
How to Plan a Party for Schmidt
Dear Future Nick...
Nickisms
Jessisms
Nick's Fruity Drinks
What Nadia Likes About America

Other Characters (Minor Characters)

1.1K 6 5
Od ChloeD1997

Julia: She appeared in 4 episodes (The Story of the 50, Jess & Julia, Valentine's Day and The Bully). She was Nick's first girlfriend after Caroline. She has anger issues and a weird problem with Jess (most of the time). She (unsuccessfully) tried to get Jess out of a fine. She is not a dessert person. She was played by Lizzy Caplan.

Russell Shiller: He appeared in 5 episodes (Fancy Man parts 1 & 2, Normal, Tomatoes and First Date). He was the father of one of Jess' students-Sarah- he insists that Sarah is pulled from creativity hours. He ends up dating Jess. Nick loves Russell and idolizes him. He was played by Dermot Mulroney.

Paul Genzlinger: A male version of Jess. He worked at the same school as Jess. He used to spend every Thanksgiving with his grandmother until she died, he was invited to join Jess and her roommates for theirs. He dates Jess for a little while and then later on (after they've broken up) they sleep together again only to find he has a girlfriend that is an Asian Jess. He was played by Justin Long.

Caroline: She appeared in 5 episodes (Pilot, Wedding, Tomatoes, Backslide and See Ya) Nick's ex-girlfriend. Nick was madly in love with her and the break up effected him really badly. Caroline likes the fact that Nick is always going to be there, so she flirts with him and teases him, which messes him up. She was played by Mary Elizabeth Ellis.

Gina: Gina is Schmidt's boss and the mother of Elvin, the boy who Winston looks after. Gina and Schmidt bond when he goes to her baby shower and as the only guy there makes it rock. She was played by Michaela Watkins.

Nadia: She has appeared in 4 episodes (Secrets, Tomatoes, Models and Bachelorette Party). She is a model and Cece's friend and roommate. She is from Russia. She went on a date with Schmidt and broke his penis. She was played by Rebecca Reid.

Kim: She works with Schmidt and teases him constantly. They end up making out in the parking lott which results in Schmidt getting arrested. She was played by Gillian Vigman.

Amanda: A bartender that worked with Nick. They try to sleep together but Jess messes things up for them multiple times. She was played by Lake Bell.

Spencer: Spencer is Jess' ex boyfriend, who she caught cheating on her. Played by Ian Wolterstorff.

Sadie: Sadie is Jess and Cece's friend. She is a lesbian gynaecologist that is married with a child. Schmidt is fascinated that she might know more about vagina's than him and idolises her calling her a "vagenius". She was played by June Diane Raphael.

Benjamin: He appeared in 2 episodes (Pilot and The Story of the 50) Benjamin is Schmidt's friend from college(love/hate relationship). He is a douchebag and is very self-centred. He made Schmidt sing "We built this Schmidty". He was played by David Neher.

Rochelle: Rochelle is Spencer's new girlfriend- the one he cheated on Jess with. She was played by Ashton Swinford.

Jimmy Longjam- He was the alternate usher in "Wedding" and a real thorn in Winnie's side. This led to a dance off. He was played by Armaan Juneja.

Alisha Bishop: Winston's younger sister. Schmidt hit on her. She was played by Keenyah Hill.

Dirk: Nick's college roommate. He collects degrees. He's the smartest guy Nick knows. He was played by Martin Starr.

Holly: A girl Nick, Winston and Schmidt meet at the bar. They all like her and all try to hook up with her. She likes sad guys. She was played by Brooklyn Decker.

Tanya Lamontagne: She has appeared in 4 episodes (The Story of the 50, Bully, Fancy Man part 1, Re-Launch) She is the Principle of the school Jess worked at. She was played by Rachel Harris.

Elaine: A guest at Cece's wedding and Shivrang's long-time love. She was played by Taylor Swift.

Casey: Shot girl hired by Schmidt for his Re-branding party. She was played by Parker Posey.

Gretchen: The girl Schmidt sleeps with at every wedding they both attend. He claims he can't stand her. She was played by Natasha Lyonne.

Remy: Landlord of the building Nick, Jess, Schmidt and Winston live in. He is short tempered. He takes a shine to Jess and fixes the apartment for her. He wanted to have a three-way with Jess and Nick and later with Winston and Jess ("Choco-vanilla- shake!"). He was played by Jeff Kober.

Outside Dave: He is a homeless guy that hangs around the building Jess, Nick, Winston and Schmidt live at. He sleeps on the hood of Jess' car. He was played by Steve Agee.

Elizabeth: Schmidt's college girlfriend. They dated for four years until Schmidt lost weight and changed. She was played by Merritt Weaver.

Ouli: Russell's ex-wife and Sarah's mom. She was played by Jeanne Tripplehorn

Sarah: Russell and Ouli's daughter. She was a student at Jess' school. She has a crush on Nick she said his "eyes are brown like poop". She was played by Annalise Basso.

Elvin: Gina's son. Winston was his nanny in season one. He was played by Blake Garrett Rosenthal

Walt Miller: He is Nick's dad. He is a conman. He does not support his son, which has affected Nick massively. He dies is the episode Chicago.

Bonnie Miller: She is Nick's mother and Walt's wife.

Dr. Sam Sweeney: Sam dated Jess until he found out she kissed Nick. He's a doctor. He was played by David Walton

Daisy: Daisy is a girl Winston met at the bar. She is a love interest for him. She was played by Brenda Song.

Shelby: Shelby is Winston's ex-girlfriend. Before that she was his booty call. She was played by Kali Hawk.

Shivrang: Cece's ex-fiancé, their marriage was arranged but they never went through with it. He was played by Satya Bhabha.

Robby: Cece's ex-boyfriend. A nice, genuine guy. He was played by Nelson Franklin.

Charmaine Bishop: Winston's mother. She doen't like Schmidt. She was played by Anna Maria Horsford.

Joan Day: Jess' mom. She was played by Jamie Lee Curtis.

Bob Day: Jess' dad. He was played by Rob Reiner.

Desiree: A hand bell playing delinquent. She was played by Raven Goodwin.

Hector: A hand bell playing delinquent. He was played by Ki Hong Le.

Bianca: Another hand bell playing delinquent. She was played by Tiffany Ariany.

Future Nick: A regular in the bar that Nick works at that claims to be Nick from the future. He was played by Raymond J. Barry.

Emma: Schmidt's boss, the boss who he agreed to let sexually harass him. She was played by Carla Gugino.

Angie: A stripper Nick dated for a while. She was played by Olivia Munn.

Edgar: Jess's favourite student who Nick thinks wants to kill her. He was played by Nate Corddry.

Schmidt (2): Schmidt's cousin. He's a bit of an ass like our Schmidt. He was played by Rob Riggle.

Anu: The head of the Indian marriage convention that hits on Winston. She was played by Meera Simhan.

Jax McTavish: A football player that Winston made friends with. Jess found him attractive but then things got weird when he told her she was gonna be his third wife and have his child. He was played by Steve Howey.

Shane: Nick's new boss the he sleeps with when he thinks Jess is off limits. She was played by Odetter Annable.

Jamie Miller: Nick's brother. He's not that bright, he makes Nick look smart! He was played by Nick Kroll.

Bobby: He's Nick's cousin. He's a loud mouth. He was played by Bill Burr.

Grandma: She's Nick's grandmother. She was played by Ellen Albertini Dow.

Dadi: Cece's grandmother. Cece calls her Dadi which is the Hindu name for paternal grandmother. She was played by Madhur Jaffrey.

Chloe: Chloe is a college student that Nick dated. She is very artsy and Nick didn't know how young she really was. She was played by Chloe Bridges.

Joe Napoli: Winston's boss and favourite sports radio host. He was played by Phil Hendrie.

Brianna: The bully at Jess's school. She's kinda a genius. She has two lesbian mums that think she can do no wrong. She was played by Joey King.

Oliver: A guy who Jess attempts to have a one night stand with (unsuccessfully) on valentines day. He still lived with his ex after they split. He was played by Ryan Kwanten.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Is at Winston's new place of work in a cameo appearance. He obviously played himself.

Cliff: Julia's intern who bonds with Nick and quits. He was played by Clark Duke.

Molly: In the group of cool teachers Jess tries to fit in with in "Nerd". She was played by Dreama Walker.

Rose: In the group of cool teachers Jess tries to fit in with in "Nerd". She was played by Angela Kinsey.

Dan: The only guy in the group of cool teachers Jess tries to fit in with in "Nerd". He was played by Mark Proksch.

Principal Dr. Foster: The Principal at Jess's new school He was played by Curtis Armstrong.

Even more minor characters:

Hot Waitress: She took the orders of Nick, Winston and Schmidt. She was played by Donna Bradley.

Pawn Shop Owner: Owner of the pawn shop Jess went to, to get a new TV. He was played by Paul Renteria.

Before Girl: The before girl in the Bolivian diet peel commercial. She was played by Aline Elasmar.

Groaning Boy: A boy Jess knew as a child. He groaned at her party when she played guitar. He was played by Andy Scott Harris.

Hot Hostess: She worked at the resteraunt Jess was supposed to have a date at in the pilot. She was played by Hayley Marie Norman.

Woman On Bike: A woman Coach was training and yelling at. She was played by Porter Kelly.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

141K 3.7K 17
Claire just moved in two doors down from 4D. She wasn't expecting to like the surly Nick Miller, but he might be growing on her. Maybe a little bit m...
14.7K 284 25
Mully's sister Y/N moves in with the boys and it becomes a wild ride. Relationships and friendships grow all around and lots my memories are made. C...
129K 2.4K 27
You go to college and your roommate isn't really a stranger for you. He's a player and likes to party, you're opposite from what he is but things cha...
38.7K 956 42
Trixy Greyson is a country girl who has to move to a new town to help her mother recover from her fathers recent demise. Trixy is joining a new girls...