Apocalyptic Much? #2016Wattys

By SteamPUNK105

12 year old Sam is walking home from school when he hears a loud noise. He didn't know what it was, but immed... More

Intro
Part 1- Mutations, Barks, and Comics
Part 2- Shadows and Whatnot
Part 3- Scares, More Shadows, and Smoke
Part 4- Fathers, Kings, Whats the difference?
Part 5- Diarys, Keys, Asteroids, and Half Shadows
Part 6- Swords, Battles, and Victory
Part 8- Preview of next book

Part 7- Magic gems and chests of Evil

3 1 0
By SteamPUNK105

"Dad? Are you awake?" Nicky asks her father as I lock away the remains of the Shadow part of the Shadow King. It was a torn cloak and helmet. Then something moved. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" I say as I hit the remains with my staff. Then Spot stands up from where he was laying in the chest. Luckily I didn't hit him. He stayed in the chest until I petted him. When he left, I put the cloak and helmet underneath a secret compartment in the chest. I filled the normal part with enchanted jewels. Now no one will think there are more things in the chest. I then ask Nicky for her to enchant my necklace made with a small ruby. She just basically tapped it, but it started glowing. I made the ruby into a sort of magic key for the chest. I locked it while it was open and closed it with the ruby inside. "So Sam, you are definitely sure no one will ever get the Shadow Armor?" Nicky's father, James asked me. "Yes, not one person"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 16.2K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
63.3K 3.2K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
576K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
198K 29.5K 115
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...