In Ruins (Dramione FF)

By IWearSneakers

((GOING THROUGH A REWRITE - BE PREPARED FOR CONFUSING TIME SKIPS AND POV CHANGES)) The war is over and our h... More

Note to Readers
The Hogwarts Express
Head Prefects
The Arrival
Dumbledore's Portrait
Yasmin Deneuve
First Day
The Quidditch Trials
Professor Trelawney's Prediction
The Library
You're Safe With Me
The Slug Club Party
Truth and Lies
Lonely
Like A Kid
Fixing The Wrongs
Fake Friends
Unveiling the Liars
Dumbledore's Plan
Christmas Break
The Battle Of Hogwarts
First Date
Responses
Hogsmeade
London
How could you do this?
The Trials
Beatings
The Portkey
The Return
Draco Malfoy
The Final Battle
The Wedding
Random Shiznick!!!!

Betrayal

70.4K 1.9K 1.3K
By IWearSneakers

<----------------------- Vote because I've updated 3 days in a row :o 

***

What woke me were the screams that were coming out of the limp form beside me. He started to yell - begging for forgiveness and yelling for someone to save him from whoever was hurting him.

"Drake." I hissed, "Drake wake up!"

He didn't wake up.

He kept screaming for help. It shook me too see him like this. His body was rigid, his eyes squeezed shut and his hands clenched in fists as he clutched the bed sheets.

The he started to shake like when you're being poisoned, not that I've ever been poisoned or experienced someone being poisoned but I knew the theory and it looked a lot like this.

Then again, some people could say it looked like he was having a fit, the way his body rocked from side to side and the cries leaving his lips.

However, this wasn't the same as either of those. I had no idea what to do. If it was poison, I would stick a bezoar down his throat. If it was a fit, I would use one of the many spells I had read about to stop then. But nightmares? I have no idea.

"Drake please wake up!" I begged grabbing his hands. He rolled over, pulling me on top of him and I clung to his body to stop him hurting me (and himself) as his arms flailed around protecting him from the attackers in his nightmare.

"Draco please!" I screamed tightening my grip as he rolled again, threatening to drop me off the edge of the bed.

When I came to his bedroom earlier tonight - this was not what I signed up for. This was worse than my nightmares, I think.

I was thrown back on top of him as he rolled over again and I let out a cry of pain as his head thudded against mine.

Then suddenly, he stopped. His body froze and I listened to his breathing which was slowly calming down and returning to the usual pace. I watched the colour entering back into his face and his eyes relaxed before blinking open and meeting mine.

Then I realised how bad it looked with me practically straddling him while he was sleeping.

He sat up suddenly and I felt my body slide so that my back wouldn't bend. I ended up sitting in his lap, my hands gripping his shoulders and his on either side of my waist.

This was wrong but it felt so right. I could feel his skin, hot against mine and the rippled of his abs pressing through my thin t-shirt.

"Are you alright?" I whispered looking up to meet his eyes once more.

"I am now." He smirked as he slid his arms further around me.

There goes the moment.

I let out a sigh as I pushed him away from me. I didn't get why guys thought they had to be jerks to get girls. Standing up, I turned to go and Drake suddenly appeared in front of me.

"I'm sorry Mione. I don't know how to be around you. This is all new to me." He explained.

"What, being with girls? I'm pretty sure you've had a lot of girls hang around you before." I retorted.

"But none like you." he said. Then he kissed me. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting it. We were in the middle of a conversation but I certainly didn't regret him doing it.

Then just as soon a he had kissed me, he pulled away and started to mumble to himself.

"What've I done? You're going to hate me for sure! I'm so stupid!" He groaned under his breath.

"Drake, what do you mean?" I whispered. He backed away, turning his face away from me.

"Mione, I'm so sorry! I've messed it all up now but I just couldn't resist when you were that close to me."

"Drake?"

"You're never going to want to speak to me ever again."

I could take it anymore. Stepping towards him, I caught his chin with my hand and turned his face towards me. He shook slightly as his eyes met mine and I gasped when I realised what was happening.

"You're crying! Why are you crying?"

"Just go." He pleaded, turning away once more. "Before it's too late."

Some people say it's good to be spontaneous, especially during relationships. I figured this was the time to find out. Capturing his chin with my hand once more, I pressed my lips against his cheek. I could taste the salt from his tears and, before he could move away, I did the same with his other cheek.

Then I pressed my lips against his. For a second he resisted, but then his lips started to move against mine sending a hot flush through my body. A year ago, I would have been disgusted by this. Wait! A week ago I would have been disgusted by this. Now I couldn't imagine kissing anyone else. His hand slowly slid up my sides catching my waist and pulling me closer as mine slid up around his shoulders.

This was the sort of first kiss every girl dreamed of. It was sweet - filled with emotion and feelings that we hadn't displayed before. I had never felt like this before, not even about Ron.

I pulled away slowly and watched Drake carefully from under my eyelashes. I had never felt more embarrassed. This was the first time that I had taken the first step in a relationship and it made me feel so strong.

Then I noticed he was shaking.

"I'm sorry Draco. If you don't want me to-" His lips crashed against mine swallowing the rest of my words and I slammed backwards against the wall as he pushed himself against me.

This kiss was different from the last in so many ways. Firstly it was filled with passion rather than emotion. Secondly, he was the dominating figure in this kiss and thirdly, I liked this kiss so much better than the last.

This time Draco did not seem content with just kissing as his hands slid up and down my back quickly making me quiver with excitement. The heat spread through my body quickly and I felt myself blushing. At least he had his eyes closed. His hand slid up my side and tangled in my hair pulling me even closer to him and I felt my heart racing. His tongue slid across my lip and I opened my mouth without hesitation letting him inside. I ran my hand over his stomach, tracing the grooves of his abs once more and, to my surprise, he let out a moan that filled me with pure pleasure that I was making him feel like this.

His hand stroked my cheek as his tongue explored my mouth, making my heart do flips and my brain turn to mush with every touch. His other hand grabbed mine and he just held it gently as we kissed. Tinglea raced through means I ran my fingers down his arms, feeling the muscles hidden beneath the skin. I jumped when he growled suddenly and I realised that I had gone too close to his Dark Mark.

"Did it hurt?" I asked although it cane out worse. My breath catching in my throat after each word and, although I broke the kiss, he didn't stop. He trailed his kisses down my neck licking me softly after each one. He bit down on me softly then licked over it a few times. He had just marked me!

"Not as much as it hurt waiting to do this." He informed me before his lips met mine again. He slipped his tongue back into my mouth and grabbed my left leg, hooking it around his waist as he pushed himself even closer to me pining me up against the wall. I wasn't complaining as I tangled my hand in his blond hair. I liked it more like this, when he hadnt jelled it back and it was it's usual curly self.

Pulling away, I pressed soft kisses against his neck as he had to me. Another pleasurable sound escaped his lips as I found his soft spot and I nibbled on it happily, licking it and kissing it causing another moan to escape his lips. I found his earlobe next and nibbled on it softly causing him to press up against me even more. I could feel him against me and I felt myself reach even more pleasure at being able to make him feel like that.

His hands tugged at the edge of my shirt and he began to pull it up slowly, teasing me. Pulling away I grabbed his hands and I met his eyes nervously.

"Please stop." I whispered breathless. "I've never..." I couldn't say it. My body shaking as he looked at me confused. Then he realised.

"You're still a virgin!" He exclaimed. I glanced around nervously feeling myself blushing once more.

He pressed a kiss to my neck as he promised the one thing I wanted. "Don't worry, well take it slowly." He deposited one last kiss on my list before stepping back. I could see how much he wanted to stay kissing me and more but he wasn't because I wasn't ready and that made me feel so much happier.

"Thank you." I whispered as I watched him walk away. I felt bad in a way, letting him do all that before stopping him. Brushing my hair from my eyes, I slipped out of his room and into the bathroom. After locking the doors I took a shower letting the water cascade over my body, cooling me down after the hot kiss I had just experienced. I touched a finger to my lip and I could feel that they had swelled since 10minutes ago - another thing I hadn't known.

When it came to romance I was a complete virgin in more ways than one.

Half an hour later, I was dressed in my robes and, after checking that the bruise was hidden beneath my make up, I left the common room and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. Today I was going to eat it with my friends even if Ron and Yasmin didn't like me.

When I entered the hall, the whispers started and I felt myself blushing remembering the events of this morning. I hadn't seen Drake since it and It deepened when our eyes met across the Hall. He stood up but I shook my head to let him know that I wasn't eating today.

"Hermione!" Ginny greeted excitedly as I took a seat next to them. Ignoring Ron and Yasmin's stares, I picked up a slice of toast from the pile before me and I munched on it happily.

"You seem different." Ginny commented as she looked me up and down in curiosity. "You've done something new with your hair?"

"Yes that's it." I lied as I brushed it out my eyes again.

"Liar!" Ginny declared. "You always do that when you're lying."

"Drop it Ginny." Harry said and she glared at him resulting in him placing a kiss on her lips. "She'll tell us later." He winked at me before turning back to our meal. Ginny leant over to whisper something in his ear before turning her attention back to the rest of us.

"I'll see you later." She sighed getting to her feet and walking away out of re Great Hall.

"Is she angry?"

"No. She's just confuses to why you won't tell her."

My reply was disrupted by the uncanny timely arrival of the Head of Slytherin house.

"Just the people I was looking for!" Professor Slughorn roared as he stopped next to us. "Now the Slug Club is having a small party tonight to celebrate the start of the school year as it's a Saturday and I had nothing else planned." He let out a hearty chuckle and I laughed politely, as did Harry. "Well Potter can I count on you being there?"

"I would be delighted." Harry smiled through gritted teeth. Slughorn didn't notice.

"And Miss Granger?"

"Of course, Sir." I grinned.

"And Weezlebee!" I couldn't help letting out a small snicker at that point. He still hadn't learned Ron's surname. "You're of course invited too! We can't have the Golden Trio without you."

"Me?" He choked on his orange juice. Yasmin banged him on the back and he coughed hoarsely before looking up at Slughorn again, who was now wearing a revolted look upon his face. "That would be amazing!"

"Delightful." Slughorn smiled. Now it appeared to be him who was uncertain. "You can of course bring a friend as usual."

"Yasmin, would you like to come with me?" Ron asked immediately and she swooned irritably, at least to me.

"I would love to!" She squealed throwing her arms around his neck. It hurt me to say that she was worse than Lavender ever was!

"Excellent! Now I must go find Miss Weasley and invite her also." Professor Slughorn said. "I will see you all tonight!" He turned and walked away as Harry and I finally started laughing.

"Ron! You looked ridiculous just then!" I giggled.

"Haha! Very funny Hermione." Ron said sarcastically. "Let's all make fun of how that old git can't remember my name."

"Seriously Ron, you have to stop insulting teachers!" I snapped and he stared at me menacingly.

"I just voice my opinions." He stated.

"Gosh Ronald! That has to be the smartest thing I've ever heard you say!" I teased.

"Let's go." Harry suggested getting to his feet. I got to my feet as well, as did Ron and Yasmin and we left together.

I stopped when we had just gotten out of the Hall. I saw Draco stood before me, looking lonely as he stood to one side on his own. I played with my hair casually, flattening it down and checking everything looked all right.

"What are you doing Hermione?" Harry asked.

"Oh nothing." I said quickly as I pulled one final piece of my hair into position.

"What is that?" Ron cried pointing at my neck. My hand flew up but they had already seen it. "You... You-" Ron seemed unable to form words as he tried to process the anger growing inside him. I watched his face slowly turn red as he stared at me in disbelief.

"Ron, he's not that bad."

"Hermione what's happened to you?" Ron asked shaking his head. He had no right! "You chose him over us. We give you a second chance an you go and so this to us." He swung his arm at my neck and I felt anger fuelling me on as I yelled back.

"You gave me a second chance? As I recall I should be giving you a second chance!"

"Well maybe you should just go with your precious Malfoy! I'm sure he'd do everything you want!"

"Maybe I should!"

"Here's a better idea! Why don't you invite him to the party tonight? Here in front of everyone else and watch as he turns you down." Ron smirked.

I almost laughed at the disbelief that clouded his face as I told him I would. I turned and walked over to Drake. He started to panic as he saw me draw closer, glancing around to see who had noticed - which was in fact everyone.

"Draco." I sang as I stopped next to him.

"What?"

"W-Wou-" I chickened out. What if he said no? Them what would I do? I could almost fee him laughing at me as he stared down at me, a faint smile developing on his face.

"What's wrong Mione?" He teased.

Boy would he regret doing that. He wasn't going to like it when I came out with what I wanted to ask him. But he didn't know that. "Drake." I was forced to stop as squeals of 'they have nicknames for each other ran through our audience.

"Drake." I repeated. "Would you like to accompany me to Slughorn's party tonight? We're allowed to invite someone so-" he pressed his lips to mine breaking off the end of my sentence. I loved it and hated it when he did this.

"I would love to." He smiled after pulling back. Just then I didn't hear the 'aww'ing crowds or see Ron and Yasmin's deathly glares only him. He kissed me again, softly as he drew me nearer to him. My hand brushed his and I froze.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"There's something I've forgotten." I muttered. I could feel something pricking right at the back of my mind... Something about the prophecy but I couldn't quite remember! "Harry!" I cried. He looked at me with confusion. Dropping a kiss on Draco's cheek I promised to see him later before grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him around the corner.

"I need your cloak." I hissed. He glanced around before drawing it out of his robes and passing it to me.

"Why?"

"I need to do some research in-"

"The library." He finished. I didn't go that often did I?

"I think I've got it Harry, how he's coming back! But I just can't remember what it is so I'm going to look in the restricted section."

Common sense dawned on Harry. "Oh that makes sense."

"I'll see you later." I repeated from before and I took off towards the library. Just before I entered I pulled the cloak up over my head and, after checking that my feet were not visible, I slipped in. I kept an eye on the librarian as I crept across the room and unlocked the door for the Restricted Section. Locking it behind me, I moved over to the shelves and trailed my fingers across the spines of the books. I loved books – that’s why I spent so much time in the library in the first place. Books could take you anywhere and show you anything, it was a relaxing break from life.

Selecting a small pile of books, I set them down on a table and began to read. It was like when I had been researching horcruxes, except when I had been researching them I had more to go one. For this I only knew what I was looking for, that I had read it somewhere before and that, for some strange reason, Drake reminded me of it.

I went through the vilest books looking at the most gruesome spells and recipes I had ever read – intended for weak-minded and dark wizards but, try as I might, I still couldn’t find any way to bring people back from the dead.

I skipped lunch, determined to find my answer. As the day drew to a close, however, I knew that it had escaped me. I placed the books back on the shelves and checked that the invisibility cloak was covering me completely before leaving. As I walked I still racked my brains for the answer, knowing that I was going to remember it at the oddest moment but, until then, I would not remember it.

Arriving at the common room, I checked that Drake was not around before preparing. I folded the cloak up neatly, ready to return to Harry and placed it to one side. Then I sorted through all the clothes in my trunk and came up with a short, dark green dress and some black pumps paired with a diamond necklace and ring set that had been a gift from my mother and father when I had returned. They had felt embarrassed, having spent all of my university funds on moving house (having forgotten that they had a daughter) so they had gotten me these to compensate. I suppose I liked them but I would have liked to go to university also, maybe I would have a chance in the future if I still wished to.

Checking my appearance once more, I collected the cloak before leaving. As I walked down to the dungeons, I felt the nerves eating away inside of me. I was going on a date with Draco! Well, it was like a date. I didn’t know whether to believe it or not, he had changed so much since last year and I was afraid of liking him more than I did at the moment.

While I was walking down the third-floor corridor, I heard their voices coming from around the corner. Draco and Goyle. Whipping the cloak back out, I threw it over my head once more before following them.

I turned the corner to see them both stood there. They weren’t duelling, they weren’t even arguing, just talking as if they were still great friends. To be honest, Goyle was doing most of the talking Draco just seemed to be listening.

Pulling my wand out from a small pocket sewn into my dress, I stood watching and listening prepared for anything that may happen.

“-have told me! I could have helped you get her and I defiantly wouldn’t have beaten you up if I had known the plan.” Goyle was complaining obnoxiously. I felt my blood run cold as the words started to form a picture in my mind. Draco wanted to get someone because of some plan and it involved Goyle beating him up. But he wouldn’t hurt me like that, would he?

“But Fenrir said it was to be a secret.” Draco snapped. Fenrir Greyback? I found myself drawing nearer, despite my heart telling me to run away before I heard something that I didn’t want to.

“Yeah well Fenrir isn’t here trying to win over some filthy mudblood!” Goyle laughed. “I heard rumours that you already have her wrapped around your little finger.” He let out a laugh that made me shake in repulsion. “What’s this about you and her going all the way?

“We didn’t go all the way…”

“Oh but you went some of the way!” You know I always thought Goyle was dumb. Guess not.

“It was just for the plan.”

“What would happen if I told the mudblood about the plan?” Goyle teased.

“You wouldn’t!”

“What plan?” I demanded pulling the cloak from my head. Instantaneously, Goyle and Drake whirled around to face me. Drake’s face was filled with shock where as Goyle’s was happiness. Total happiness, it made me sick.

“Did he not tell you, darling Granger?” Goyle jeered.

“Shut up.” Drake ordered.

“Tell me what?”
“He doesn’t love you. Who could love you? You’re a mudblood.”

“That’s a lie.” I laughed uncertainly. No one joined in.

“But don’t you see; it was all part of a plan.” Goyle tormented me, his voice whining as he made it sound almost pitying. “He had to make you fall in love with him, to split up The Golden Trio so that the Dark Lord can return!”

“Drake? Drake, please tell me it’s not true.” I whispered. I could already feel the tears slipping slowly down my face.

“I’m sorry.” He replied. I searched his face once more for any sign of the man that I had been with only this morning. He wasn’t there anymore. Drake was back to being Malfoy once more.

I turned and ran, the tears streaming down my face. I ran to the one place I could, not caring who saw me, I needed my friends with me now. 

***

So she finds out the truth :o I'm sorry to all you Draco lover's out there!! I love him too but he was an evil back-stabber in this chapter..... Also has anyone figured out how he's getting back or is it just me that knows? A few people have tried guessing he comes back through Harry, THAT'S WRONG GUYS!! 

Anyway, first day back at school today (eugh!) so I may not be able to update as much but I will try!!!! This chapter was going to be twice as long (I was going to do Slughorn's party) but then I thought it was too long so it got cropped.... 

Erm.... can we try 12 votes because we got 10 last chapter or is that to much?? 

Peace and Love :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 376 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
25.4K 681 28
COMPLETED Harry, Hermione, Draco, Neville, Fred, Luna, Ginny and many more students return to Hogwarts for the completion of their seventh year after...
115K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
4.6K 148 30
On a night of doing their rounds, Draco and Hermione stumbled upon a room hidden behind a tapestry in the dungeons. Exploring the room exposed someth...