Mother To My Sister

נכתב על ידי addictToWords

I could see the hurt in his eyes. What am I about to do? "Okay listen. I'll meet your kids. If I can handle t... עוד

C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
Chapter 7️⃣ So this is home!
Chapter8️⃣ Ice creams and Ex's
Chapter 9️⃣ I Love You MORE!
C H A P T E R S E V E N
Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣ERIC!
Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣ Dates and Dresses
Chapter 1️⃣3️⃣ Fuck off!
Chapter 1️⃣4️⃣ Long Talks and Acceptance
Chapter 1️⃣5️⃣ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣ Surprises and Welcomes
Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣ Can I Smell You?
Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣ New Schools and Life Stories
Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣ Happiest Man Alive
Chapter 2️⃣0️⃣ I-I- and Babies
Chapter 2️⃣1️⃣ Pain
Chapter 2️⃣2️⃣ Friends?
Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣
Chapter2️⃣4️⃣ Points and Salad
Chapter2️⃣5️⃣ Sophie Please
Chapter 2⃣6⃣
A\N Sorry loves!

C H A P T E R S I X

442 12 1
נכתב על ידי addictToWords

Selena's POV

After they ate their ice creams we sat down and talked about everything in general.

"So Sisi, when you getting that pretty face of yours married?" Ari says.

"Uhh," I play with one of my bracelets and look down.

"Come on. I got a friend I can set you up with!" Noah says excitedly.

"Uhh, no thanks. I think I'm good single!" I say.

"Who?" Ava asks.

"Adam," I freeze at the sound of my last name.

"Like as in Adam my last name?" I ask.

"Yeah," I look up at him like he's the dumbest person out there. Which he is.

"No."

"Why?"

"Ya sure I'll date Adam so he can be like 'Nice to meet you Mr.Adam' then my dad would be like 'likewise Adam," don't you think that's... Creepy?"

They all share a light hearted chuckle.

"Ya he's not her. What about Lloyd?" Ava asks.

Noah shakes his head. "He's slept with half the women population. It's only this year he's becoming okay."

"Evan?"

"Nope. Already found himself a lady."

"Matt?"

"Player."

"You guys I don't need anyone! I am totally fine! I like being alone. Plus what kind of guy wants a girl with a daughter?" I say in a mater of factly tone.

"She's not really yours. She's your sister so they don't have anything to be mad at," Noah replies.

"Okay, whatever. I still don't need anyone!" I really don't need anyone. Like at all. I'm good with the people I have now.

"Okay, suit yourself. Be if I find the right person then I'm setting you up!" Ava says as she gets up to get the kids things ready.

"Leaving already?" I don't want them to leave! I love them so much. It's so fun around them.

"I'm sorry Sisi I got to put these kids to sleep!" Ava sighs.

"Fine," I say dragging the e.

"COME SAY BYE TO AUNT SISI!" I scream as they get up and run over to me.

"My little munchkins," I giggle as i bend down to their level. In a matter of seconds I'm not the floor being tackled by them.

I laugh and see that everyone else is laughing too. "Go easy on her guys! Oh god, kids!" Ava laughs out.

"CAN WE SWEEP OWE?" Jaz screams. I nod my head no even thinking of it.

"You bet ya can!" I say as the three of us start cheering. We laugh and look over at Ava. She has a stern face on telling us we'll have to convince her.

"Oh, come one Av! Let them stay at aunt Selena's today! You and Noah go home and do your magic to make more Angels!" I say as she blushes and Noah smirks then smiles big.

"Oh yes! I don't mind another baby around here!" Ari says happily.

"A grandchild. Another one. Sound okay to me!" Jack chuckles.

"Uhh.. I'm... I... What if... Okay, fine!" Noah reluctantly stammers.

"YAY!" We all yell dancing around.

"Nope. You guys've got daycare!" Ava has to ruin it!

"What if we drop them off?" Ari asks.

"They've got no clothes."

"Yes they do. All my boxes and stuff are unpacked by the maids I've made 3 special rooms for Jaz, Jax, and Soph! They've got cloths toys everything!" I said.

"You've got work."

Okay seriously does she not want us to have them over?

"Then what if we have a maid send the clothes down and they can stay with Ari? Then she can drop them off. I'll stay with them now till they fall asleep and then I'll go," I am desperate to have them for at least an hour longer!

"Okay what about this. I'll bring them tomorrow? As soon as daycare is over," Ava tries to reason out.

"Awh! Fine!" Ari says defeated.

"Who wants daddy?" Noah asks.

"ME!" Jax screams followed by Jax.

"Me?" Ava says in a low voice.

I burst out laughing. I was the only one who heard her.

"Oh....My.... GOD!" I laugh out.

"What?" Jack asks confused.

"Shhh! Don't say!" Ava yells as she starts to blush.

"When... She... I mean... When Noah... Asked who want .... Daddy.... She said... Me!" We all busiest out laughing at Noah kissed her on the head and hugged her, she hid her face in his neck. The kids look plain out confused.

"Oh god!" Ava mumbles.

"Mummy? I'm tired!" Jax exclaims.

"Okay Hun. Let's go," she says as she moves away from Noah.

"Go say bye to Aunt SiSi, grandma and Grandpa first!" Noah says.

"GRANDMA!" Jax screams running into her arms.

"GRANDPA!" Jaz screams running into his arms.

Figures.

As they are being held I walk behind them to the frig and grab water. They are both looking at me and I make a face.

They burst out laughing. They wiggle out and run to me. I bend down and I'm litter alt tackled to the floor.

Seriously.

I laugh as I'm showered with kisses.

"I LOVE YOU AUNT SISI!" Jax yells.

"I LOVE HER MORE!" Jaz screams even louder.

"NO!" Jax retorted.

"I LOVE HER 10!" I laugh at what Jaz said.

"I LOVE HER 9!" I crack up even more at what Jax said.

"I LOVE HER 8!"

"I LOVE HER 7!"

"I LOVE HER 6!"

"I LOVE HER 5!"

"I LOVE HER 4!"

"I LOVE HER 3!"

"I LOVE HER 2!"

"I LOVE HER 1!"

"I LOVE HER ZERO!"

"You can't love her zero!" Jax exclaims.

"Ya you can!" Jaz replies.

"Nu uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nu uh!"

"YES YOU CAN!" Jaz yells pushing him.

Jax and Jaz start hitting each other.

"HELP!" I scream as Noah, Ava, Ari, and Jack break from their convo to see what's happening.

"Why are you on the floor? And why are they fighting on top of you?" Ari laughs.

"Well they hugged me and they loved me from ten to zero. Then they can't love me zero and now they are fighting on me! Don't stand there do somethin!" I scream irritated.

Noah laughed and breaks them away from us.

"Okay YOU GUYS ARE SLEEPING ONCE WE GET HOME!" Ava exclaims.

"WHY?!?" They yell in sync.

"Because you gust are fighting! If you busy go and give them a kiss and say bye to everyone maybe when we get home you can play a little. Okay?" Ava reasons.

"Okay!"

They walk around giving kisses to everyone and hugs. As I'm getting a hug from Jax he whispers "I love you," I chuckle and whisper 'I love you more," he giggles and walks away.

Jaz comes over and hugs me tight. She gives me a peck on the cheeks and says "I love you more!" I laugh and hug her tight.

Once they are all gone I say bye to Ari and Jack and make my way upstairs.

Here goes nothing!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

357 29 14
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...
119K 2.5K 25
Selena Aguilar hasn't had much luck when it came to relationships and dating. The men were either too immature, too bold , or wanted something tempor...
18.5K 600 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
12.9M 211K 60
"I know you want me Mia..." he whispered into my ear. His voice husky and deep. "N-no I-I don't," I replied trying to keep my voice steady but failin...