His hidden sister

De Lilystone3

The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about ev... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 15

3.9K 103 7
De Lilystone3

Mori called to tell me the club was coming over to get my brother, at some point today so I made sure his wallet and phone were in my purse that I told Mori not to let me forget. I was supposed to be going shopping with Haruhi today but she had already gone out so I asked if I could join them. Maybe if I was lucky I could meet up with Haruhi later. I didn't think much of what he said as I fall back asleep next to my brother. I had a nightmare the night before and ran to Kyoya's room so he let me sleep in his room. I snuggle closer to my brother who holds me tighter mumbling in his sleep that it was just a nightmare and to go back to sleep. I wake up to talking and almost screamed when I see the host in my brother's room. Tamaki looked a little shocked that I was sharing a bed with my brother. Kyoya glares at Tamaki before tightening his grip on me and mumbling in my ear that it was just a really bad nightmare. Some how they got me out of my brother's tight hold and into Mori's arms. Mori blushes a little as he looks down at me. I was only in a tank top and some pj pants. "I'ma go change." I yawn but curl up into Mori and start to fall back asleep. The nightmares had been really bad last night so I only slept for a few hours. "Takashi let nii-chan sleep. Don't let them change him to go anywhere." I say as I get out of his hold. I really wanted my brother to sleep in today after all he stayed up late with me due to my nightmares. Mori didn't say anything and I was still half asleep so I didn't wait for him to nod before I walk from my brother's room to my own to change.

I pull on jeans, a tank top under a cute long sleeve top that hung down on one shoulder before brushing my hair quickly. I wasn't normally a morning person as well but with the nightmares I had changed into one on some days. I pull on half boots before grabbing my purse and walking to my brother's room. When I get there I give them all a dead panned look seeing my brother was dressed but he was asleep. I was about to yell at them but thought better of it. I didn't want to wake nii-chan up and have him angry that I let the host club dress him up like this to take him out. When we got out to the car I rest my head on Mori's shoulder feeling really tired. "Hey Kiku do you normally sleep in the same bed as Kyoya?" The twins asks and I give a small sigh before shaking my head no. "Not normally. Only when I have nightmares which used to be every night. I've had them less since starting school but last night I had a really bad one so nii-chan stayed up late with me to help calm me down. Even then I only slept for about two hours." I say making Mori sigh softly. "Take a nap." Mori says before gently patting my head and I give a small sigh. "Maybe just a small one." I mumble softly before falling asleep. When I wake up Mori had me on his back and my purse was hitting my leg as he walked. "Where are we?" I ask before looking over the others then nearly screaming when I don't see my brother with us.

"Shopping in the commoners market." Tamaki says and I growl a little before reaching over and hitting him over the top of his head. "Moron where is my nii-chan? You didn't leave him in the car did you? I have his cell phone and wallet. Moron, moron, moron." I say. Every time I said the word moron I hit Tamaki making him pout a little. "Kiku enough. I'll help you keep an eye out for him." Mori says and I calm down a little before resting my chin on the top of his head. I liked the view from up here but now Mori can't see the super cute clothes I picked out for going out with him. "Fine." I say reluctantly before we go walking around. I was looking everywhere for my brother, I felt worry and panic building in my chest the longer he wasn't with me. Had this been a date with Mori or even my planned shopping trip with Haruhi I wouldn't be have this panicked feeling building in my chest. Mori gently pats my leg and I calm down a little. We somehow end up in a pet shop and Mori sets me on the ground but he keeps an arm around me as we walk. It was as if he was trying to keep me from getting hurt and I was so glad for that. I wasn't doing to well with people bumping into me. "Mitsukuni stay with Tamaki, Hiakru and Kaoru. I'm going to take Kiku to get something to eat. She hasn't eaten yet." Mori says before leading me out of the shop not even waiting for an answer from Honey. "We could have stayed with them." I say and he shakes his head a little. "You need to eat." He says before leading me to a place that has food. It wasn't what he might be used to eating but I didn't mind fast food, when I was taken I had it often and at first it made me really sick. "How about we go over there to that place?" I ask as I point at someplace I knew he would like.

"No Tamaki would find us." Mori says and I laugh a little before nodding my head in agreement. "Your right. Are you just trying to be alone with me?" I say and he was oddly quiet making me look up at him only to see a blush on his face. "Yeah I want to be alone with you." Mori finally says making me smile before I pull gently on his arm. "Come on sir knight. Let us grab some food." I laugh making him nod before walking next to me, his arm once again around me. We get up to order and Mori was oddly quiet so I look up at him. "Do you know what you want?" I ask and he shakes his head no so I give a sigh. "Can I pick for the both of us?" I ask and he nods so I look at the woman who was taking orders. "Can we have this and this. Can I also get a shake please." I say as I order our food, Mori looks over my shoulder to see what I picked out before holding up two fingers. "Two shakes." He says as he pulls out his wallet to pay for our food. "Coming right up sir." The woman says, completely forgetting about me now that her eyes had landed on my boyfriend. Mori pays and not long after we get our food so I lead him over to a table to eat at. Mori sits next to me and gives me a soft smile as we each take our food. I was a little embarrassed to be sitting like this eating with him but on the other hand it felt right in so many ways. We were halfway done with our food when some girls walk over. I could hear them whispering about how good looking Mori was and suddenly I lost my appetite to eat. Mori must have noticed because he turns to me and takes my food from me.

"You have to eat or your going to faint on me." Mori says as he carefully feeds me. My cheeks heat up and the girls who were walking over this way stop to watch us. I let Mori feed me even if it was embarrassing and he smiles softly at me. The girls left and Mori kept at it only causing my blush to get worst. "I can feed myself." I stutter out making Mori nod his head slowly before he hands me my food again then goes back to eating his own. "Your the most beautiful girl, woman I've ever meet so don't let others get to you like that." Mori says as he glances down at me and I nod my head quickly. When we were done we go looking for the others, Mori held my hand the whole time before glancing over at me. "Kiku if it's not to late when we're done here would you like to go someplace else to shop?" Mori asks and I frown a little confused by his words. "I'd like that." I say giving him a smile and we find the others still in the pet shop. Tamaki was having a hard time picking out a pet.

We walk around and the others were having fun but I just couldn't get into it. When I was younger I would have loved this kind of thing but now not so much. Honey and Mori got ice cream but I wasn't feeling up for sweets. Afterwords they were going to watch a show but I wasn't feeling very well. "I'll be right back." I say as I stand making Mori and Honey look up at me a I dust off my jeans. "Where are you going?" Honey asks and I laugh lightly blushing in embarrassment. "I need to use the bathroom. I shouldn't take long. I'll be back before you know it." I say and they nod. I know Mori was watching me carefully as I walk to the bathroom, I did need to go down a floor to get there so he couldn't watch me the whole way. I take my time using the bathroom and leave. I was heading back up to where I left the others but my attention was grabbed by some wonderfully made bamboo swords. 'They aren't going to leave without me coming back.' I think before walking over to get a closer look at the swords. "Are you interested in kendo?" The owner of the stall asks and I look up at him. "A little, my boyfriend is a kendo champion so I'd like to get him something....." I say trailing off as I look over everything. I didn't know much about the swords used in kendo but I did learn everything there was about how to fight in it.

"A champion hu? Well then he might like this." The man says before he shows me a sword that looks nice but I can tell it would fall apart after a few blows. "That's a little to flashy for him. I'd like something strong and simple." I say making the man frown a little before he shows me the really well made swords that would last for a long time. "How much are those?" I ask as I look them over. I really wanted to learn so I could surprise Mori. He tells me the price and I smile happily before getting three of the swords and a few other odds and end. I was about to head back to the others when I hear the announcement made about my brother making me shake my head a little. "Tamaki is a dead man when my brother gets his hands on him. I better get there first." I mumble to myself before walking that way.

Kyoya's pov.

Haruhi and I walk to where the announcement said I should go. I was going to kill Tamaki when I see him. When we got there I looked around before giving a small sigh. 'Good thing Kiku didn't come with them.' I think as I watch Tamaki with the dog. "Hey Mori senpai isn't Kiku supposed to be on a date with you. I told her I was busy today." Haruhi says and I quickly look over at my blond friend who was on the ground. He looked deathly afraid and was about to say something when the door behind us opens. "Ohhh nii-chan you go here first." Kiku says from behind me and I turn to look at her. She had a large bag in her, her purse was over her shoulder. She walks over to me and shifts the bag in her hand before digging in her purse and pulling out my wallet as well as my cell phone. "I put them in here just in case when we left and I ended up falling asleep on the way here. I forgot to put them in your pockets. I'm so sorry nii-chan, I was worried about you." Kiku says as she hands them over to me and I sigh before patting the top of her head. "It's alright." I say softly to her before giving a questioning look to the bag. "I thought you said you were going to the bathroom." The twins says as they look at my sister who glares at them. "And I thought you were going to wait for me at the show. I went up there and didn't find any of you so I went back twords the bathroom thinking you walked down that way to meet me but you weren't there. I was about to head this way when something caught my eye so I bought something." Kiku says and I felt angry they just let my sister go off on her own.

"So what did you buy?" They ask her and she glares at them before hugging the bag to her chest. "None of your business. Nii-chan I'm going over to Mori's for a while is that alright with you?" Kiku asks a blush on her cheeks and I glance over at Mori who sighs. "No, your busy tonight. I thought I told you that." I say and she frowns a little before nodding her head. "I understand." She whispers before walking over to Mori and looking up at him. "I... I.... Here." Kiku says before holding the bag out to him and Mori take it before looking inside it. His eyes go wide then he gently pats the top of her head. "What is it?" Honey asks and Mori reaches in before pulling out two kendo helmets. "Kiku?" I ask not really making a full question out of it because I didn't know how or what to ask her. "I saw that Mori was a kendo champion so I thought he might need some new equipment and.... maybe he could teach me." She says the blush on her face getting darker. Mori smiles at her before patting her head. "I wouldn't mind teaching you." Mori says a blush forming on his face as well. I take Kiku home, I didn't want to tell her that Mori was going to be coming over for dinner.

When we got home I follow Kiku up to her room, as she plays with her fingers. "I can't believe you were left alone like that." I say and she turns to look at me as if ready to slap me. "They didn't just leave me alone on peruse. I'm the one who needed to go to the bathroom, I'm the one who said I would be right back. I'm the only girl besides Haruhi and you were with her." Kiku says as she pokes my chest a little. I sigh softly before nodding my head a little. "Your right. I'm sorry." I say and she turns to walk to her room. I sigh before walking into her room as she throws her purse onto her bed. "Why couldn't I head to Mori's?" She asks as she sits at her desk. I sigh before placing my hand on her shoulder. "Because he's coming over for family dinner tonight. Father had me plan it all out." I say and she nods her head a little. "Th...." Kiku says before stopping then grips her chest as her breathing starts to get short. My poor sister was having a panic attack now, this really wasn't good.

Over the next few hours I spend getting my sister to calm down and convince her to shower. I head to my room to shower and get ready for tonight as well. When I was done and ready I walk to Kiku's room before knocking on the door. She opens the door, like normal she had on a long sleeve dress because father couldn't stand to see the scars of her body. He still beat himself up over it, but would never tell my sister. "You look nice." I say as I lead her down stairs just as Mori gets there. He smiles softly at her before walking over and offering her his arm. When we get to the dinning room Mori pulls out my sister's seat and father nods in his approval. Dinner was oddly quiet and when there was talking it was about business and such. Father's way of testing Mori who answered the questions asked of him. Kiku shifted uncomfortably in her seat. When we were done father tells Kiku and Fuyumi to leave us so the men could talk. I glance over at Mori who was watching me then glancing over at my father. After about a half hour of father talking to Mori over different things before Mori stands slowly. "Sir could I talk with you alone?" Mori asks as he looks at my father. "Alright." Father agrees before leading Mori out of the room making me look over at my other brothers. "What do you think they are talking about? Akito asks as he glances over at our eldest brother who sighs. "I have no idea. Kyoya are you sure Kiku should be dating this boy?" Yuuichi asks making me sigh softly. "Yes, he got her to take a picture without her ruining it right afterwords." I say and they nod. Mori didn't talk to my father long before joining us once again. I walk Mori to the door where he leave before looking at me. "See you at school." He says and I nod my head. I watch him before chasing after him. "Wait, Mori... what did you talk to my dad about?" I ask and Mori smiles a little. "Patients is a vertiew." He says before getting in his limo.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57 0 20
With two best friends and half a host club in love with her, Haruhi begins the rest of the school year before mori and honey's graduation. The club h...
204K 6.6K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
1.1K 90 19
Haruhi was a full time host club member one day she meets a new transfer, his name is kyoya ootori. Tamiki is madley in love with haruhi but she neve...