True love isn't real

By x_dj_spooky_jim_x

Discontinued More

Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Authors Note

Chapter two

55 2 1
By x_dj_spooky_jim_x

I run out of the bathroom and Kayla, my sister, looks at me... She seems to try and figure out what was different about me. Then, I saw a lightbulb cut on above her head. "Nice hair, and by the way, it's totally uneven."" Oh shut up, dickhead." I walked away pulling out my phone and all black beats, and played the song, "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance. I looked at the time and I was already 6 minutes late. I walked out of the house towards the bus stop. That's when I saw him... I don't even know his name but I know that I want to kiss him right then and there, but there was just one problem, he was already kissing another girl. I walked closer to the bus stop. As I did I got dirty looks from everyone at the stop, but him. I started walking slower. When I was about 7 feet away from them, the other kids around told me to leave. They said, "who asked the YOU to come here? We certainly didn't.""Why are you being so rude? I didn't even say anything." Before They could say anything else, I turned my music all the way up so I couldn't hear their bullshit. After about 2 minutes after that happened, the girl who was making out with that hot guy walked up to me, and threw her coffee on me. It totally soaked my phone. I walked up to her, my face one inch from hers, and pushed her. I said, "Do you even KNOW how much that phone costs?" She responded, "No and I don't care, my toothbrush was probably worth more. Frankly, I think I did you a favor getting rid of it for you." She pushed me and said, "what are you going to do about it..... FREAK?" I punched her in the face once and she fell to the ground with no response. I spit on her and said, " that's what I'm going to do, bitch."Everyone ran to her aid. Everyone but that guy she was kissing when I got there. Instead of walking to her, he was walking towards me. I got super nervous. He said, "hey I'm Zachary Avian. Good job knocking her out. She deserved it." I said, "why are talking to me? I totally just knocked out your girlfriend." I could feel myself start to blush. He started laughing so much, he fell on the ground. He said still laughing but trying to control himself, " you thought that girl is my girlfriend?!?!" He got up dusted his but off and contained himself. He said, "Yeah, um, no. That is NOT  my girlfriend. But, I was wondering do you want my jacket? It's so cold and you are soaking wet. If you want I could walk you home. I smiled and happily nodded . He walked me home and about 5 seconds before we got to my house my mom drove away from the house on her way to work. I invited him inside and he willfully agreed. I said, "I can drive you if you want since you missed the bus." He said, "Yeah, I'll like that." I told him to wait in my living room while I hopped in the shower. I yelled asking him to go into the bathroom asking him to hand me the towel that was hanging on the door hook. He brought me it and I thanked him. I told him that I was about to get dressed and he left. He went back in the living room and while I got dressed. I couldn't find my pair of pants. I think he said that he was going to be in the living room. I hoped so anyways. I walked out of the bathroom to see him standing right there looking at me. He walked slowly up to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1M 78.4K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
22.9M 801K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
784K 65.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...