book of a little bit of every...

By starlightenfox

Hi guys, this is something that I wanted to try ( testing my righting skills by posting things the things tha... More

snow ball fight part one
snow ball fight part two non chapter.
WARNING: HIGH PUN QUANTITY ( and possibly a few lame jokes)
mixed preferences for different shows
What types of dog(s) you guys would have "nowhere boys" preferences.
change in plans
nerdy valentine lines, or possible pick up lines
free verse poem #1 (unnamed)
how you meet and their thoughts on you (brain storm)
transparent (free verse poem #2)
"Mask of nails" and "The dead"
MUST READ!!! please and thank you :)
Nowhere boys zodiac
WARNING!
how you meet and their thoughts of you
big news
not required to read ( please just skip)
unbreakable ( free verse)
I'm not perfect
Untitled ( free verse)
Hey
The poem that brought us together (short story)
Opinion wanted
fixed version of the short story
I am so sorry
tag your it
So for now...
story preview (solstice)
Mix preferences, who you're related to
Essay on "Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire"
the love story lost in the sand

:) hi ya! (please don't skip, somewhat important)

21 2 0
By starlightenfox

okay so as you know from the descriptions I want to try to do a little bit of everything; but right now I am strongly debating to try to do some fanifics/songfic that are directed more to the readers but it being something that can't quite be an x reader; because I am a very descriptive writer. Thanks guys for reading I love you all and I hope I don't bore you to death, also I will warn you that I am most likely going to be slow at updating because I am a soulless high school student :) * not all high school students don't souls, heck we all have them it just feels like we don't have them (don't hurry to grow stay in never land my young ones)* p.s sorry for grammar errors and spelling mistakes, please notify me if you find them and I will try to fix them ASAP. love you all! I'm sorry I couldn't post a picture with this, I tried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
15.7K 768 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
100K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
258K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️