i hate you, you hate me, but...

hazelitaaa

Еще

i hate you, you hate me, but we cant live without each other(snape love story)
Sometimes I need to keep my mouth shut
you have got to be kidding me!
Let our lessons begging
HE'S THE ONE I AM SUPPOSE TO MARRY!!! WHAT THE...
quidditch is brutal sport... Can i join?
one bloody hell of a game!
Christmas break with SNAPE! Hope we don't kill each other.
maybe there is a better side to him... NOT
strange dreams
is this a date???
spending time at the weasley's house
prank war bring it on little boys
unwrapping gifts
the true pure blood
unwanted visters
I hope they don't kill each other
strange disscusion leads to a...
nightmares
snapes dreams
getting ready for the night
the ball
consequence
sweet Elizabeth of course

looking into those eye's I can't tell a lie

1.8K 28 3
hazelitaaa

My bloody body hurts like hell. Snape and I did a number on each other that's for sure. It felt good to let all my anger go. He even told me he was surprised with all the spells I knew. I am not going lie in the end Snape won of course. It was hard to admit defeat at least I know he is a good professor so I will actually learn something. I started getting ready for bed I was beyond exhausted I layed in bed and just went to sleep.

"Lizzie wake up!" someone screamed in my ear. Then threw water on my face the woke me up. I was ready kill anybody right at this moment. I saw it was Hermonie that did it.

"What the hell Hermonie?!?!" I screamed

"We are going be late for class!!!" she screamed back I looked at the time it was 7:45 damn it! I over slept.

" Just go on without me! I'll be at class in a bit. It would be stupid for us to both be late." I told her she nodded her head and ran off to class.

If I am late for Minerva she will be very upset with me. I don't need anyone telling my grandma I am being late for classes. She is the kind of person that expects you to be thirty minutes early from the time she told you to come.  When I started to change I felt a huge pain by my ribs. I looked and saw I had huge bruise probably from Snape he reall didn't hold back on me last might. I sighed I hate getting bruises once I was ready I ran to her class. Thank god she wasn't there yet. I took my seat next to Harry.

"Why did you lie for me yesterday?" Harry whispered

"Because you are my friend and I will help you anytime I can. Also, I know you would not hurt anyone on purpose." I smiled at him and he started to blush.

"Thank you Lizzie." he smiled it is good for Harry to smile. Then Minerva came in the room and went in front of class.

"Could I have your attention please?" everyone went silent and listened to her. "Right. Now, today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so." She pointed her wand towards the bird. "One, two, three. Vera Verto." everyone was amazed I smiled at this. Sebastin taught me that already so this would be easy.

"Now it's your turn. Who would like to go first? Mr. Weasley." he took his wand out some how I have a feeling this might back fire. "One, two, three. Vera Verto." Ron point his wand at his rat and tapped it three times

"Vera Verto" of course it didn't work out well. His rat just looked like a cup it was disgusting I shooked my head. He really needs to get his wand fixed and soon. I think he is just afraid what his mom will do to him. When she find out he broke his wand hell I would be frightened as well.

"That wand needs replacing, Mr. Weasley." she sighed then Hermonie raised her hand. " Yes Miss Granger?"

"Professor I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets." I looked Hermonie shocked that she would ask Minerva such a question.  She did not look happy one bit.  The whole class stared at her wondering if she would tellus anything.

"Very well. You all know, of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizard of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now, three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not."  she said

"Three guesses who." Ron said

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the studemts admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other words, pure-bloods." Draco looked at Hermonie, I glared at him and he looked and McGongall agian knowing better then to upset her in front of me. "Unable to sway the other, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as the Chamber of secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it until time when his own true Heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber  and unleash the horror within, and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slytherin's view were unworthy to study magic."

"Muggle borns." Hermonie said

"Naturally, the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found." McGonagall said

"Professor? What exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber?" Hermonie asked

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only heir of Slytherin can control. It said to be home of a monster." She answered

Class was up we were all thinking of the Chamber of Secrets people kept giving dirty looks to Harry I gave them right back to them.

We were all walking together to the libary.

"Do you think it's true? There really is a Chamber of Secrets?" He asked us seeming frightened at the though of it.

"Yes couldn't you tell? McGongall's worried. All the teachers are." Hermonie answered

"I have to agree with Hermonie on this one. All the teachers seem a little jumpy. It must be true as much as I wish it wasn't" I said

"If there really is Chamber of Secrets, and it really opened, that means..." Hermonie cut Harry off.

"Ther Heir of SLytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?" Hermonie said.

"Let's think. Who do we who thinks all Muggle borns are scum?" Ron said

"If you're talking about Malfoy..." Ron cut her off

"Of course you heard him.  You'll be next Mugbloods." Ron said

"Malfoy is all bark and no bite. Anyways, if it really was him do you think he would make it obivious it is him. Even Malfoy isn't that stupid." I said

"Lizzie is right. Malfoy can't be the Heir of Slytherin. I could duel him with my eyes closed and I would still win." Hermonie said I giggled at her commet.

"Maybe Ron's right. Come on guys look at his family. The whole lot of them have been in Slytherin for Centuries." Harry said

"Crabbe and Goyle must know. Maybe we could tick them into telling." Ron said I rolled my eyes

"Not even them  are stupid enough to tell us. Malfoy would have to tell us  big chance of that happening." I said

"There could be another way." she looked at me I knew right away what she was thinking.

"Your right we could use that. It is terribly diffcult though." I told Hermonie

"hello girls? Mine including Harry and I into your conversatin" Ron said we both looked at them.

"Sorry guys we are use to knowing each others thoughts. It is a potion that could turn you into anybody you want but it takes month to make. It is called The Polyuice Potion it's very hard to make and it's very dangerous." I told them

"Lizzie  half the Muggle borns in the school could be attacked by then." Harry said I nodded my head.

"That's the only choice we have right now guys." i told him he sighed.

Finally we were at our last class of the day Potions. Brilliant this should be huge pain. Speaking of pain the side on my ribs are hurting like crazy. We walked into the classroom. Harry looked depressed and then i gave him a hug in class. To try cheer him up I knew he needed a hug right now. Then we heard the door slam I knew who it was right away. I topped hugging Harry and looked at Snape.

"Potter and Williams control your hormones in my class is this understood. Five point from Gryffindor from the each of you." He snarled my jaw dropped this git did not just say that. Harry looked furious but was also blushing.

We sat at our seats I was glaring at him the whole time. He didn't seem to care one bit. What a jackass how dare he embarce me like that. Right when I am about to give him some bloddy respect he has to fuck it all up! I wanted to hex him right at this moment. I put my head down so I could calm down until I felt someone behind me. I picked it up and turned around of Bloody course it's Snape.

"Do not sleep in my class is this understood." he hissed I shook my head and kept biting my lip. I refuse to start a fight with this jackass. " As I was saying class, we will be making the hate potion today. I want you to finish this before class is up. Now go." he moved away from me and  back into his seat.

"I'll go get the stuff." Harry whispered to me. He knew it was best I kept distance from Snape.

 Harry came back with our supplies. I tied my hair up and just started working as fast as I can. When I am in this kind of mode it is best not to disturb me. Harry tried to help with what he can, I was very angry right now so I really didn't want his help. I knew though if Snape saw me doing all the work he would say one of his annoying comments. Once, I was done I looked at the color and it turned into a dark green it means it worked.

"Time's up bring your potions to me." Snape said I grabbed the potion and was going give i to snape.

Till one of those bastard Slytherin girls elbowed me in my ribs right were my bruises is. I grabbed my rib without thinking and dropped my potion. I was in hell lot of pain. Harry, Ron, and Hermonie ran to me as soon as they could. I thought I could handle the pain. Damn that bitch I am get her for this.

"Well since you dropped your potion zero points for you and Potter." snape had a smirk on his face when he said that. That's it now I am not keeping my mouth shut.

"It's not my fault that one of your precious Slytherin's elbowed me on my bruised ribs! Votre tel un connard de professeur ! Je fais mon travail et si vous avez oublié votre la raisonj'ai cette contusion !  " I screamed  when I get really angry I start to speak French. He probably didn't understand a word I said. When I saw his face turn red my eyes popped out shit did he know French.

"How dare you speak to me in such a way! Detention tonight understood!" He screamed.

Class was over and I ran out. I don't want to have another detention with him. I hate him so much. Hermonie tried to run after me to talk about what's wrong but I was to fast for her. When I knew I was alone and far from everyone I started to cry. I hated crying it meant I was weak. I hit the wall with my hand because I was so furious at myself. For acting like such a baby I shouldn't cry over something this stupid. I saw my hand started to bleed. Crap hopefully I didn't break it I went into the girls bathroom and graved toilet paper and put some around my bleeding hand.

I saw the time and I knew it was time to see Snape and I didn't even get to eat dinner damn it. I was walking towards the class then I saw Harry running towards me. I really didn't want to talk to anybody right now. I know Harry though he won;t leave me alone till we at least talk a little. I gave a him a weak smile hiding my hand so he won't see it.

"Lizzie why did you skip dinner?" Harry was very concernedabout me. That's very sweeof him he is one of my closet's friends.

"I just wanted to be alone for a couple minutes. Right now I have to go Snape's room to serve detention" I told him and tried walk away instead he walked with me.

"He is such a git giving you detention. Oh yeah how did you hurt your ribs anyways?" he asked I didn't want people knowing yet that I am having Snape be my DADA teacher. So I knew I had to lie to him.

"I fell down trying grabe book from the shelf's without any help."I answered amazing how lying to people has come so eaisly to me.

"You have to be careful with stuff like that." He said I can't believe he actually believed me. "I got you a chocolate muffin because  I knew you didn't eat anything. You need to keep yourself healthy okay. There are people that really care for you a lot..." He started to blush this is getting to weird for me. Thank Merlin we were at Snape's class I smiled at him. He took out the muffin from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Thanks Harry you really are one of my best friends." I smiled, took the muffin, then gave him a hug. The door open quickly opened and there was Snape glaring at us yet again. I let go of Harry during the hug Harry glared at snape.

"Potter you should be going to your room right this instant you only have six more minutes til it is curfew." Snape sneered I turned to Harry who was still glaring at Snape.

"Go Harry I will see you tomorrow. Thanks for the muffin" I said with a smile then went into Snapes class room. Snape of course slammed the door in Harry's face I sighed.

"Come with me right now Miss Williams" he was furious yet again.

 I followed him to another door when he opened it. I saw it was his room he had a small bed, black sheets, black curtains, and his room was freezing just like the classroom. There was a nice comfortable green chair and a big desk. There was a medium size wooden closet. I saw him seard for something by a cabinet. I could see lots of potions then he finally grabbed one. He walked up to me and put the potion in my face.

"Drink it now." he said trying control the anger in his voice. Is this some sort of posion? I gave him a confused look then he rolled his eyes. "It's to heal any cuts or bruises you have. It may hurt for a couble minutes but then all bruises and cuts will be gone." I drank the potion and did a weird looking face it tasted disgusting! He had smirk on his face.

"Bloody hell that tasted disgusting." I squeezed my eyes shut. I actually heard him laugh a little but when I opened my eyes he had his serious  face back on.

"Miss Williams what happened to your hand." he looked straight in my eyes damn it. I know I can't lie to him if he looks at me like that. I put my head down to avoid those amazing eyes of his.

" I don't know what your talking about." I kept avoiding his eyes.

"Look at me right now." I looked into his eyes I never knew how amazing they truly are. "What happened to your hand?" he asked this time getting annoyed I sighed.

"After potions class I was really furious so I hit the wall because I started to cry. I feel weak when I cry." I told him truthfully.

"Foolish girl" He grabbed my hand and tried to be gentele with it.

Why is it him touching my hand is making my heart beat like crazy! Why couldn't I lie to him when he looked into my eyes? Why is it when I lie to Harry, Dumbledore, or anybody else it would be so easy for me. When it comes to him and those eyes I just can't tell a lie...

 Translation:Votre tel un connard de professeur ! Je fais mon travail et si vous avez oublié votre la raisonj'ai cette contusion ! (Your such an asshole of teacher! I am doing my work and if you have forgotten your the reason I have this bruise!)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

400K 12.8K 51
Sequel to Teach me (Severus Snape x reader) - After Voldemort has finally been defeated, you're free to leave Snape's chambers and follow classes lik...
9.6K 400 45
"𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲, "𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜...
142K 3.4K 27
(HGXSS) It all starts with a Detention occupied by Severus Snape himself. Hermione and Severus grow close over the last few years of Hermione's High...
154K 5.9K 20
It is the year before Harry comes to Hogwarts. Student Samara Jones has been an outcast ever since a group of Slytherin boys have found out about her...