~Foolish~ Completed

By suggabae

Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother ge... More

Author'Notes
~Foolish~ Introduction
Chapter 1 Ain't Easy
Chapter 2 Forget Life
Chapter 3 Haters Everywhere we go
Chapter 4 Its not my fault
Chapter 5 Dirty laundry
Chapter 6 You lying Son of a Gun
Chapter 8 Nobody's perfect
Chapter 9 Hood Figgas!!!
Chapter 10 Fear N Trust nobody
Chapter 11 Your Child and Mines
Chapter 12 Stay down from day One
Chapter 13 Nip and a Bud
Chapter 14 Me and Mr. Wrong
Chapter 15 Keep it on the Down Low
Chapter 16 Flashing lights
Chapter 17 I'm on one
Chapter 18 Don't Save her
Chapter 19 Summertime
Chapter 21 Changing faces
Chapter 22 Runaway Love
Chapter 23 Where you go
Chapter 24 I fumbled Ya Heart
Chapter 25 Here I stand
Next on UnFoolish
Unfoolish

Chapter 7 Lip Service

2.1K 61 16
By suggabae

Chapter 7

Lip Service

Kayla  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The Movie was almost over with  Trina and her date had left a little earlier and was going to be fucking in the movies . It seem like Ant wanted  a little action , but I wasnt ready yet and Jordan was breathing down my neck a little. I wanted to turn around and say DAMN GIVE ME 50 FEET.  I feel like Jordan got what he wanted and I thought we was doing good.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Toya was trying to get his hand over her shoulder, he wouldn't make a move on her he was too busy being distracted by what was going on  with Kayla. Toya then tried to put her hand on his lap and he had took it off.  Then she tried to get up and kiss him " Sit your ass down I'm  feeling you right now sit your ass down and eat you some popcorn. Shit!, damn!! 

"Oh now your not feeling me right since you seen your bitch here with another man , you wasn't saying that shit when I was giving you some lip service in the car before we got here. "  Jordan didn't even pay her no mind and just tuned her out.  

"Oh I see the problem"..

Toya got loud and got out her seat

" HE DOWN THERE WITH YOUR LIL BITCH AND YOU ACTING LIKE A SAD PUPPY DOG , she laughs

"Man keep your voice down" said  and Jordan

"I'M, HERE AS YOUR DATE AND YOU NEED TO BE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME."  she got mad and walked  down the stairs "OH YEAH BEFORE I LET IT BE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DAMN POPCORN AND THIS DRINK" she poured the drink on his head and poured the box of popcorn on him. "BY THE WAY I GOT CHLAMYDIA AND GO GET CHECK BITCH BECAUSE I ALREADY DID, YOU BURNT BITCH AND LOSE MY FUCKING NUMBER, GOOD BYE." She walked out the room

Kayla  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Damn I'm was thinking  shitted  if she burnt then  I must be burnt too all because I was trying to turn up on prom night. Now a bitch gotta burn until Monday until I get check out!! This lying bastard is going to pay and I'm not having that shit, he can keep whatever else and fuck  every girl in the world he want too.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jordan  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Its No way I'm burnt that bitch the bitch burned me I always keep me a rubber when I'm fucking with hoes. No jimmy they don't give me pussy and that shit is on the real. But it kind of do explain why I'm hurting while I was peeing. I feel like that Cameron song fire tonight

"It be them girls with the pretty face and the pretty rides Pretty thighs but what about they insides And that bitch is a liar and I I took the condom off now its on fire tonight"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Man fuck that bitch" Jordan had stormed out of the movies and Ant and Kayla was laughing. The movie had ended 10 minutes later and me and Anthony had walked out to find Trina.

The toilet flushes. Trina and Aaron comes out the bathroom and Toya was standing out there at the sink.  "  Oh excuse me, " said Trina. 

Toya smiles " Don't act like you see me" she flicks the water down in the sink bowl and looking in the mirror at.

Aaron leaves out of the bathroom

"So now you don't know me huh? Remember me " She kiss Trina on the lips.

Trina Closed her eyes, " What are you doing stop Toya I cant do this no more"

Toya put her hand on her lips " You remember when I was kissing those lips. Not the one up here , but the one down there. I had that kitty purring wanting for more and I can just smell how wet it is right now." 

Toya was gliding her finger down under her dress "We was drunk that night, and I didn't know what I was doing" Trina was trying to resist she lean back and  Toya was fingering her."

Trina jumped back  " Look here you cant control me"

" Oh now I am controlling you. I just know how to make your kat talk and that is all I need" Trina came closed "I don't need to control it I need a ride to go home can you take me?"

Trina turned around to look in the mirror to fix her hair and make up "I can't take you home and I'am not worried about you and your drama for tonight"

Toya nods " It wasn't drama when you was right beside me, How about we go tell  little miss princess on how you set her up and put her on facebook?."

Trina gasp for air" That was all your ideal and I didn't want no part of it and I see where this is going your trying to set me up."

Toya laughs and took the smile from off her face "Set you up?" she paused "I didn't set you up I just led you to doing the things that you wanted to do.You where like a needle in the hay stack waiting to get plucked, luckily I was the one that found you. And trust me and believe me when she finds out that you did this shit to her its going down."

She turned away from the mirror. " Let me tell you something your a sneaking conniving bitch, and is ungrateful to anyone. You just want to manipulate everyone around you to get to your level. Yeah I said it and your just a case  you cant believe it. I can tell Kayla I did that shit, but  your life shall never change.

Toya stood there in shock.

"Now give me a kiss bitch, my makeup look good on you" Trina kissed her on the lips and left out.

"Lets go y'all" Trina put her clutch under her arm and walked out with Aaron.

"Damn babe" did you have to take a shit?

Everyone laughed

"Stop playing " she hit him with her clutch and  walked to the car.

Trina  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

We didn't get out until 12:45 because we caught a late movie.Damn! my mama is going to be mad at me but fuck it shit I'm do  what i need to do because I'm grown. Toya thought she had one over my head, but she is going to try some shit I'm going to put her ass on blast.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I Cant wait to get out of these heels"  said Kayla

Ant replied "Cant wait to get that dress off "

Kayla looked over at him crazy  everyone had switched position I was sitting in the back seat with Ant and Aaron and Trina were in the front.

Trina had put the car in reverse and backed  into this car.

" Oh shit my mama is going to kill me." she  parked the car and went  to see what the damage  Trina did." 

Kayla stood out and looked at the car everyone told Trina to hop back in and move forward to check out what she did. She had put a dint in the rear bumper and it was some marks  and some paint let on the end of the bumper.

"Do you think Mama going to notice it ? Trina had hopped out the car to look.

Kayla  and Aaron nodded 

Ant broke out into a laugh "Ya mama is going to fuck you up. She going to whoop that ass!! You better sleep with some layer of clothes on" 

Everyone broke out in to laugh and hopped in the car and drove off and turned the music up.

Ant wrapped his hands around Kayla " I'm trying to get to know you a little better"

"And that is how?"  Kayla replied

"Ask me anything I'm open ears " he calmly said

Kayla starts thinking.  "hmm, I will be 18 in 3 more weeks and I am an orphan, my mother and father got murder right in front of me. I have been staying with my best friend Trina since i was a younging and we been together every since then she is my sister. "

"Oh ok that is not your real sister" he said

"she shook her head ."Naw just friend, but she my sister."

Trina hopped out the car and got some gas.

Kayla leans over "So tell me something about you."

(Picture to the right of Ant)

He clears his throat "You already know my name is Anthony, and my friends call me chop and you don't want to know why they call me chop. But anyway my mama been taking care of me and brother and my little sister when we little kids then at the age of 16 my mother left us.."

Kayla interrupted him " What happen to her?"

 Ant light he blunt again "My pops was nowhere to be around or found  I had to do what I need to do because this streets is my life and I help raise my brother and sister.  I was the man for the family help my little  brother finish school  so he can be somebody I don't want him to be like me and my little sister is now pregnant by some low life nigga and she about to drop out of school and my mama I don't know where to find her some people to me that she might be strung out on that crack or that water I don't know, but soon as I find her I'm going to take care of her and put her in rehab ."

Kayla leans over to hug him "I'm sorry about that."

Aaron hopped out and pumped the gas for the car and they drove off.

Kayla Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That is something we can relate on the real we both don't have our parents . I see his heart he wear it on his shoulder, I think that was the best thing he could do for family provide for them over his life. I guess that is what family need to do, look out for.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Toya was waiting for Jordan to come out the bathroom. She seen Jordan walk right pass her power walking out the building.  "Jordan wait, stop... wait"  she yelled. 

Jordan had turned around and looked back " what the hell do you want?,"

"I just need a ride home you brought me here and I need a ride back"

Jordan looked down at his soaked clothes " Man iight get in the car just don't say shit to me."

Jordan had walked close to the car and ran closed to it his front bumper was smashed in. He dropped down to his knees "Who in the fuck did this cuz?"" My baby my car ,WHAT THE FUCK MAN ?!?! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 2.8K 84
***Currently being edited, also adding alot of juicy stuff*** When 18 year old Ashton, moves schools her senior year after her mother and fathers div...
694K 15.8K 67
š–®š–“š–± š–«š–®š–µš–¤ š–²š–¤š–±š–Øš–¤š–² #2 She was addicted to a type of sadness that pulled her deeper into her hole. She changed herself because of her hangin...
His Rose By Odessey

Teen Fiction

145 13 12
Adina Rose Brooks was a pretty basic girl. She got good grades, had a great group of friends, and lived a basic American life. Nothing was out of the...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...