Jokes and Funny Stories

By logan1030

More

Just some random jokes
A Mime in a Zoo
What Not To Put On Your Application For Employment
A Medical Problem
The bomb and the pilot
Charlie Brown Specials
Baseball with a Scottish dude.
$200 BUCKS
Strangest Wallmart Customer
An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman
The chili taster
Blondes
Questions to make you laugh
Radio Conversation
The smart way to catch burglars
The wild old man
Revenge on the Taxi Driver
Weight Loss Plan

Smart Student

543 3 0
By logan1030

The college professor had just finished explaining an important research project to his class. He emphasized that this paper was an absolute requirement for passing his class, and that there would be only two acceptable excuses for being late.

Those were a medically certifiable illness or a death in the student's immediate family.

A 'smart' student in the back of the classroom waved his hand and spoke up. "But what about extreme sexual exhaustion, professor?"

As you would expect, the class exploded in laughter. When the students had finally settled down, the professor froze the young man with a glaring look.

"Well," he responded, "I guess you'll just have to learn to write with your other hand."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 1.8K 93
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...
28.5K 557 71
We're back ladies and gentlemen and the gays and the theys Moggy: hi I'm Moggy and I used to write about pokèmon but died to go to Dream Smp heaven...
62.5K 2.1K 200
Just funny interactions between the descendants characters. Pairings are bal, devie, Jonnie, jarlos, huma, gaudrey, Chad and Freddie. Warning: conta...