In Dimitri's Eyes

Від GirlMeetsArt

Dimitri became a vampire and his mistress left him alone to wallow in despair and confussion. He learns to be... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
There's a bit of confusion (Authors Note)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Writtrs Block and more!

Chapter 7

372 2 0
Від GirlMeetsArt

Brianna’s Pov

“So you’re finally awake I see” Annalisa greeted me with her arms open for a hug, which I gladly gave. “So how are you feeling, my dear?” Annalisa asked her voice filled with some kind of emotion I could not configure.

“I’m great. My head kind of hurts though. Also I can’t remember much about what happened yesterday…” I rubbed my head softly.

“Oh? Well that happens to people sometimes” She stated.

“Yeah, I know…but it’s not exactly like I can’t remember. I don’t know what it is. You know that day when we met?  Well it feels like that day. My head feels cloudy sort of.” I scrunched up my face, trying to figure out how to say what I felt. “I feel like…I’m forgetting something important.”

“Don’t think too hard, darling. You’ll eventually remember.” Annalisa walked away from me to her room.

“Good evening ma’am!!” I yelled after her and she waved her hand at me, dismissing my goodbye.

I started walking towards the garden. The hallways were so much alike. I’m so happy I found the garden, but going back to my room will be an issue. I sighed with obvious exhaustion in my sigh.

“Tired are we?” a voice said from within the garden, which startled me and made jump. I looked up and saw Daryl sitting in a front of a patch of red, yellow, and pink roses. The roses blew with the steady wind.

“Oh no, those halls just get so annoying after a while.” I walked over to him and sat by him.

“Ahh I see, they really do need to change them.” He agreed. I nodded my head and stared at the roses blowing in the wind.

There was an awkward silence between us and a thought came to my head.

“Daryl, what abilities do vampires have?” I never could figure out everything about vampires. Annalisa said I could go to the library and figure it out, but why go there when I can just ask?

“To be honest, I don’t know everything. What I do know is that as vampires get older their abilities increase. Also older vampires are stronger than younger ones and much wiser too. What exactly do you want to know?”

“I am not sure really. I just want to know what we can do.”

“How about this, we both can go to the library and find out?” He laughed, his laugh boomed through the garden. Did he know??

“Yes, I know what you’re thinking.” He laughed a little bit more and wiped a tear away from his eye. He stood up and held his hand out for me to take it.

“Can Annalisa hear people’s thoughts too?” I took his hand and we both began walking to the library.

“No, she can’t, you see, I’m older than her.” He held open the garden doors for me and I went inside and he let the door shut on his own.

“How long have you been a vampire?” I looked up at him as we walked down the small corridor which led to the library.

“I don’t quite remember, probably for 700 years.” He cupped his hand as he thought.

“What abilities can you do exactly?” I asked amazed at how old he is. “And how old is Annalisa?”

“Annalisa is 500 years old. I can: put barriers around people, make people forget things, remember things, do things, say things…” He stopped walking and stared into my eyes. I froze completely. “Feel things.” He continued walking and id did the same.

“Well that’s amazing. “ I said with sudden awe and inspiration.

“Yes, well we’re here.” He opened the door again and I walked into the library and looked around.

There were at least 10 bookshelves in here. The walls were covered with blue wallpaper and the floor was wooden. There were rectangular tables spread out in the library, some had people sitting at them, some were vacant. A vampire stood in front of us and smiled at us.

“Welcome to the library Brianna, are there any books I can interest you in?” He held at his hand to his desk which was in the center of the library.

“Yes, sir we would like books about vampire abilities.”

“Oh, learning about your race I see? Good on you. Come this way please.” He lead us to his desk and behind his desk were a bunch of books, one of them, which was on the top said, ‘Vampire abilities’. He picked it up and handed it to me. I found a table near the 10th bookcase and sat down.

“Brianna, I have to go now, I must attend to something. I hope you find what you want. I’ll be back soon. Good evening” Daryl said sadly. He picked my hand up and kissed it softly and left his lips there for one whole minute. I swear I felt something when he kissed my hand. He looked up at me and smiled and then left.

I watched Daryl leave, for some reason he reminded me of someone. Who? I don’t know. I opened the book and began reading. The first section that came up was mental abilities.

Seduction

Vampires learn this when they first become a vampire. Vampires cannot use this on each other. They’ll see right through it.

Symptoms that a human has been seduced are:

Obsession with the vampires looks.

Flirtiness.            

Need to be with the vampire

The need to see him/her

Feelings for the vampire

I read on and stopped when I came to the ‘Forget spell’.

Forget Me Not

Most vampires can lean this but it takes years to learn it. You have to be at least 200 years old. Some vampires learn it earlier but usually they end up going crazy because of it. Some vampires abuse the use of this. This can be used on both humans and vampires. Some vampires can control what they want that person to not remember, it takes lot of power though.

Symptoms:

Confusion

Not being able to remember the day before

Anger

Frustration

Blankness

Pain

A feeling of their mind feeling ‘cloudy’

The memories never come back unless you know the spell ‘Remember’ (see page 30). Of course you cannot make yourself forget and you cannot make yourself remember.

I closed the book and stared down at it, deep in thought. Could my memory have been erased? But why? Could someone else know if I was?

Tears began forming in my eyes and fell on the book. I laid my head on the table and continued crying.

A couple of minutes later Daryl came back.

“Are you okay?” He rubbed my head comfortingly.

“Who erased my memory?” I asked.

“What? What are you talking about?” I listened hard to his voice and heard panic in it.

“You know. Don’t lie to me!” I stood up and slammed my hands on the table. “You are going to tell me everything.” I turned around and stared at him. He nodded his head in utter defeat.

“Have a seat.” I sat back down and he sat beside me.

“Listen, I don’t know much, if you want I can make you remember.” He offered.

“That would be nice, but was there a reason why this was done?”

“Yes, I think it was a selfish reason, but that’s just me.” He turned my head to him. His eyes began to glow a bright red and his pupils grew bigger. A bright light began to shine around us and I could’ve sworn that a light was shining out of my eyes. Behind Daryl, I saw a man. He looked so much like…Dimitri.

What is this telling me?

He mouthed “I’ll look for you” Then it all came back to me like a whoosh of wind. I began to feel dizzy, I held on to the table and Daryl’s eyes stopped glowing.

“Dimitri is my fiancé and Annalisa keeps erasing my memory…” Daryl nodded his head. “She will pay for this. You have to help me, she’ll just erase my memory again” I pleaded.

“I can’t go against the queen. I’m sorry” he looked down at the table and rubbed his fingers on the smooth wooden surface.

“But it wouldn’t be going against her, you’d be protecting me.” I smiled at him.

“Good point.” He smiled at me. “Annalisa!” He yelled her name. The librarian looked over at us and shushed us. I whispered a swear word to him.

Annalisa came into the library and walked over to us. “I see no danger, no one is dead. No one is dying. So, what gives you the reason to call me, your queen?” She asked her eyes turning red for a brief second.

“Where’s my fiancé Dimitri?” I asked. Daryl put an invisible barrier around me before Annalisa came.

“What are you talking about?” She took a step forward and I took an uneasy step back against the table. I felt a lump deep in my throat. I swallowed it down and brought out my bravery.

“My fiancé, the one you keep making me forget. The one I feel empty without. That man. Don’t act like you don’t know Anna!” I yelled at her as streams of blood came pouring from my eyes, staining my yellow frilly dress.

“Annalisa, tell her the truth she has to know it.” Daryl pleaded with her. Annalisa’s lips began to tremble tremendously. A tear came from her eye and she wiped it away.

“I’m so sorry. I know I should’ve told you. Yes, I erased your memory. The first time was to make you not feel so hurt from him leaving you. The second time was because I didn’t want to lose you. I’m so sorry.” Annalisa knelt down on the floor and put her hands to her face.

“I hate you” I said with bitter disgust and walked past her. I left the castle and began my search for Dimitri.

I will find you; I swear on my life that I will.

Next chapter will be uploaded on the weekend. I promise. I know this chapter was a little weak but I had a headache. :(  I uploaded because I felt that I wasn’t dedicated to my readers because of how long I was going to wait to upload. I felt school was not a reason to not be able to upload to my lovely readers.

If anyone has ideas for my next chapter please tell me.

Oh yes also take a look at my other story “What Happens During a Comatose”. If you like this story I can guarantee you’ll like it.  If you dislike horror and paranormal stories then don’t read. But it’d make me so happy if you did! Pweeeeeazeeee.

Here’s the summary for it:

Some people believe that when in a comatose your inner spirit wanders the earth until you wake. Some believe you just black out and then you wake up, as if not even a full day has passed. There are many beliefs on what happens when one seeps into a coma. What if none of those are right? What if you actually go to a different world which is the brink between life and death? Three people will go to this world and fight for their lives so they can come back to the living. Will they make it back or just die trying?

The ink:    http://www.wattpad.com/2121639-what-really-happens-during-a-comatose

Thank you for taking the time to read In Dimitri’s Eyes! It will be ending soon. It’s just there isn’t much more I can do with it. That’s why I really want to hear what you guys want to read in a chapter. I’ll do it. What kind of person would I be to ignore my readers? The readers are always right. :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.3K 85 33
Mikhail was sent away from his family, his home and life he had to live with his aunt. On the way he is abducted by unknown persons -person. He was t...
The Missing Link Від Transea

Короткі історії

79 2 11
A tall man has sat in an ally way for hours waiting for the perfect victim to work their way by. When a young stout girl walks by seemingly perfect...
17.8K 641 17
Rose's life was changing at every turn, and not for the better. Dimitri was so ate up with guilt from his time as a Strigoi, he couldn't even bare to...
111K 3.3K 37
Alternative story after Spokane. Will Rose and Dimitri survive the onslaught from petty royal moroi? What will happen when all their choices are be...