Mean To Me (ON HOL...

De slimxsantana

"Why do you treat me this way?" I asked softly. He looked shocked by the question, but then his facial expres... Mais

Carter Marie James
Bria Janelle Parks
Christian Dior Braxter
Nolen Amir Pryor
Falling For You (1)
Falling For You (2)
Falling For You (3)
Falling For You (4)
He's Mine
Why?
Love You
Loosen Up
Fun All Night Long
Christmas Family Time
Cry
Wish You Were Here
Strength
ATL
Meet The Family
I've Met Princess Petty
My Valentine
Not Today
I Realize Now
Sneak
A Bonding Moment
Forever & Always
The New Girl
I Want You
Family Matters
Life's Like A Box Of Chocolate
Ready Or Not
Ready Or Not | 2
Unexpected Things
Beat A B*tch Up, Yup
Lookin' For Revenge
Is It Still Me & You?
Warning
It's Been Awhile
A True Friend?
You Don't Treat Her Right
Uncovered Thoughts
A Chance For A Chance
Home At Last
Welcoming The New Year
Heartbreaks Come With Heartache
Exposed
Don't Slip Away
Together Again

My Girl

762 28 0
De slimxsantana

"Shawty My Baby, My Everything, She The Truth, Together We Cool, Me And Her Can't Lose, Keep 'Em On Their Feet, Baby I Know They So Confused, Shawty My Beyoncé"
        Lil Durk ft. Dej Loaf x My Beyoncé
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     •Christian "Chris" Braxter•

   I watched as Camryn dribbled the ball down the court. She shot the ball and made it, making her team 2 points ahead. The buzzer went off and the game was over. We waited for Camryn to get away from her team so we could go to the mall since we told her that's what we would do if they won. All of my siblings are involved in some kind've sport. Camryn does basketball, Cori does gymnastics, and Crystal does soccer. I don't know where we got the sport genetics from but whoever we got it from was a pretty good athlete. Soon Camryn came over from her team and was drinking water.

"This is your 3rd time in a row having the game winning shot. Turn up!" Cori said.

"I know! I'm pretty special. Can we go to the mall now?" Camryn asked.

"Yeah, but we have to pick someone up first." I answered as we were walking to the car.

When I said 'someone' I meant Bria. I didn't tell Camryn because she basically adores Bria. She calls her, her sister even though we've only been dating for a few months. I also need to figure out what to get Bria for Valentine's Day which will be hard because she's picky. I expected Cori to scoff or roll her eyes or something because she knew Bria was coming but all she said was,

"My friend's meeting us there too."

"Not Layla right?" I asked.

"No not Layla someone else. Even if it was Layla I wouldn't let her near you since she likes you and you have a girlfriend."

"Good."

"I wouldn't want someone doing that with me and Jah so I have to respect that with you and Bria."

"You're more mature all of a sudden. What type of shit you on today?" Crystal asked.

"Almost 16 year old shit that's what."

"True."

"Y'all need to wash y'all mouths with soap." Camryn said.

I shook my head at my sister's craziness and continued driving. I soon pulled up to Bria's house and I got out. I walked to her door and rang the bell. Bria opened the door and hugged me. She closed the door and went to the car. I heard Camryn's shrieks and shook my head. I let Bria get in on the passenger side then I got in the car.

"Hi Bria!" Camryn smiled.

"Hey Cam-Cam!" Bria smiled back.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I made the last shot of the game!"

"Yasss!"

We all laughed and I continued driving to the mall. Crystal started humming some song that I didn't know but I guess the others did because they started humming along. They started getting louder and louder until not even my earplugs could block them out. When we pulled up to the mall I damn near jumped out the car and I was the one driving it.

Once we got into mall we all went our separate ways. Cori saw her friend and introduced us to each other then they went somewhere. Apparently her name is Malia and she was about to fight a girl for Cori. Crystal went to Charlotte Russe and Camryn stayed with Bria and I.

"Damn, my baby got cake." Bria said, smacking my butt.

I grabbed her hand and said, "Stop with that gay shit."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Camryn pulled Bria's arm into Build-a-Bear and I walked behind them. Someone bumped into me and I looked at them. The smile I had on my face fell into a scowl when I saw who it was. Layla of all people was right there picking up the bags she dropped. Me being the nice person I am helped her pick them up.

"Thank you baby." Layla smiled.

"I'm not your baby, but you're welcome."

"Come on, I have everything Bria doesn't."

"The only thing you have that Bria doesn't is patients. Bria doesn't like you and neither do I. Leave me alone before Bria sees you and drop kicks your ass out the mall."

Layla scoffed and I walked into Build-a-Bear. Bria and Camryn were making a bear and when they saw me they waved me over. Bria had a lion and she had just finished it. She handed it to me and smiled.

"Happy early Valentine's Day! His name BooBoo. Press the button on his hand." She smiled.

I pressed the button and the tiger said, "You make my heart roar with love!" In a kiddie voice.

"Get it? Cause you call me lion sometimes and that's a lion in your hand!" Bria cheesed.

"You're something else." I chuckled.

"I know." Bria kissed my face multiple times then went back to helping Camryn.

I swear she would be the best mom. We soon left Build-a-Bear and went to PINK. Camryn was looking nat the bags while Bria was trying to reach a jacket. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. I posted it on Instagram and captioned it: Future Babymama💦.

"Oh my gosh! Christian can you reach this for me?" Bria asked.

"Yeah."

  I went over to the jackets and picked one off the high rack she was trying to reach.

"This one?" I asked not turning around.

"No."

"This one?"

"No, I don't wear light blue. The hell this wrong with you?"

"Then which one?" I asked turning around.

  When I turned around I saw Bria recording me. I looked directly at the camera and put the middle finger up. Bria stuck her middle finger out at me then pointed to the burgundy jacket.

"That one. I need a small."

   I reached up and grabbed it then handed it to her. Camryn came over with a bag and I already knew she was going to ask me to buy it. I took the jacket and the bag and went to the register. I paid for them and gave them the bags. Both of them squealed and hugged me. We left the store and started walking around the mall again. We had walked by Pandora and Bria stopped and looked in the window. She was looking at the jewelry they had set up and I realized what to get her. I didn't know exactly what it would look like, but I knew it would be some jewelry. I'd probably ask Cori or Crystal to help me pick it out.

We left the store and just walked around. We entered the food court and saw Cori, Malia, and Layla sitting and drinking Starbucks. Bria smacked her lips and rolled her eyes. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"She's not going to do anything." I assured.

"She better not, unless she wants her ass beat." I heard Bria mumble.

We walked over to them and they smiled except Layla. As soon as her and Bria made eye contact she forced a smiled. Crystal came up with her friend and I waved her over.

"I need you to go to Pandora and get this silver necklace. It has a rose on it, but I want the rose to be shaped like a heart." I whispered to Crystal.

"Is it for Bria?" Crystal asked.

I nodded and Crystal left with her friend. I saw Bria sitting next to Cori and Camryn was still next to me.

"All of them need soap in their mouths. I'm hanging out with you." Camryn said, shaking her head.

"It's a damn shame." I said.

"You need soap too!"

"No I don't."

We went back and forth until Camryn saw a store she liked and ran inside. I chuckled and followed her inside.

Layla ain't gonna take my girl.
_______________________________

Wazzam?????

It's almost Valentine's Day😘

I don't got a valentine tho🙄

Yo who saw the super bowl??? I stopped watching when I realized the Panthers weren't gonna make a comeback. All me and my dad were doing were yelling at Cam Newton😂😂

I was mad cuz Rihanna wasn't performing when she was on the freaking commercial for the super bowl. Bruno and Bey killed it tho I'm not even gonna lie. Coldplay sucked booty and I didn't like it until Bruno came out.

Bruno still fine😏

Omgsh Beyoncé's song Formation is amazing!!!!!

Let me stop

Vote & Comment!!!

Love you all😘😘😘

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

172K 5.9K 30
"You're a jock. You have these amazing good looks, you could get anyone you want, and I'm just.....me." The tear falls down my cheek with my insecuri...
Boy Online | ✔ De Kalaido

Ficção Adolescente

12K 1K 34
"Do me a favour; stop staring at me." "Why?" I dared to ask. He smiled and shook his head, kissing me on my forehead. "You don't wanna know." * Anay...
A Player's Game De Alexis

Ficção Adolescente

353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
32.5K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...