The Crystal Heir vol.1 Broken...

By bladequeen1

"My name is Luna.P I'm 6 years old BTW the P in my name stands for princesses. I am the heir to my parents th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 the two way reflection
Chapter 2 Training
Chapter 3 Contact
New hair style
Chapter 4 spirit walkes and spells casted
Chapter 5 it's been a long time
Chapter 6 The Weak and Cowardly King
Chapter 7 Pain waves
Chapter8: Reflection in the water
Chapter 9: A King and his Queen
Chapter 10 The sun set
Chapter 11 Adjusting
Chapter 12 Conflicts of the heart
Chapter 13 Firmiliar Faces
Chapter 14 First time for everything
Chapter 15: Home
Chapter 16 Breakfast
Chapter 17 Not ok

Chapter 18 His last melody

34 2 0
By bladequeen1

Damion sat there and finished his paper work, some of it was for the Kingdom and some of it was for other Kingdoms warning them about the Lady stealing magic. He sat back and sighed, he was so proud that he finished.

He looked down to see Solenia snoozing peacfully on his lap "curse my body heat." He silently chuckled. He looked down at Solenia and saw that he was no longer breathing.

"Solenia?" he said. "SOLENIA!" He yelled. He looked around and nothing was moving. He even looked at the clock and it stopped. "What's going on!" he put Solenia down in the chair and got up to investagate. He heard giggling all around him. The cloaked lady appered in front of him. "How have you been? I heard you were sick."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!"He yelled. "I'm here to help you get your memory back." "I don't need any help bacause I have no memory to get back!" "Yes you do! And I can help! Just let me help!" She walked towards him. "Don't come any closer me!"

"Fine then." She teleported towards Solenia. "Well look what we have here! The one you left me for!" she said squishing her face. "Leave her alone!" "I will but only if you let me help you remember me and our past together." "No way!" "Come on...you got to let me help you remember....once you do it'll just be you and me!"

"I'm telling you for the last time, I HAVE NOTHING TO REMEMBER!" "But you do if you just let me kiss you your memories will come back!" "Wha?" "It's the light Magic Damion, the light magic took over your dark heart and erased your true memories, but once I get rid of all that light Magic you'll just be an empty shell!"

"What are you talking about!?" "I know your sick Damion! It's because of the lack of Light magic. Once all the light magic in your body dissaperes so will the personality you have now, it'll die within you, then your true personality will take over."

"That will never happen!" he yelled. "Oh please we both know that the Light magic inside you is depleting at a fast rate, faster than I expected." Damion was getting angry. "EVEN IF I DO CHANGE I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!" She smiled.

"You will, once your true self comes out you won't care about anyone, not one person, well except me of course, the old you used to do anything to get what you wanted, you've even killed and it didn't effect you in anyway....you actually enjoyed killing people and controlling them and that is why I stood by you because I knew that you would always be there to protect me." Damion got really mad now.

"I did none of those things I'm not a heartless monster that would kill and torcher to get what I want!!!!!" "But you are you my monster you always used to tell me that you were my moster and I was your nightmare....in a good way." "I will never and I was never like that!!!!!"

"You will speak differently at exactly midnight, by midnight a quarter of the light magic should be gone and your true self should be rising to the surface by then, so I will come to you at midnight and help you gain the rest of your memories." She dissapered. Time went back to normal as Damion just stood there with clenched fists and grinding teeth. Solenia had woken up instantly.

She looked around confused as the last thing she remembers was being on Damion's lap taking a nap. "Damion when did you get up I didn't feel you move." He said nothing. "Damion you ok?" she asked again. Still nothing. She got up and slowly walked toward him.

"Damion?" she was about to touch his shoulder but a dark force pushed her back to the desk. She started to walk towards him again but she stopped, she saw Ice growing on the floor from his feet and fire sourounding him.

Suddenly the oxygen started to disappear . "Damion...p-please s-stop...I c-can't breath!" Solenia whimmpered. He didn't flinch he didn't move he just stood there. "DAMION!" she yelled his name. She started to walked towards him but lost most of her air causing her to fall at his feet.

"Please...Damion...I -I can't B-breath!" He gave her a sideways glance with a pure evil smile and his eyes no longer gold but black as coal. "Good!...I hope you....die!" she knew that this was not him and calling his name was not letting him snap out of it this time. She slowly got up and fell forward causing her to hug him from behind.

"Calm down, my sweet, come back to me, calm down and....come...b-back...-t-to....m-me!!" she had lost all air as she fell to the ground. He gasped has his eyes turned back to normal but with dark circles around them. All the air came back into the room and the ice and fire cleared up. He looked around confused , then looked at his hands.

He turned to see Solenia on the floor not breathing. He walked over to her and Kissed her. He got up and walked away to give her room. He snapped his fingers and Solenia sat up quickly gasping deeply collecting the air.

She panted, he kneeled beside her. "You ok?" He asked like all of what just happened didn't bother him. Solenia started having a coughing fit. He just patted her back while she coughed.

"There, there just let it all out." He said with less emotion than before all this happened. "W-what...*cough*!....H-happened...to you?" she studdered to say when she was interuped with Damion's lips on hers. He pulled away to see Solenia blushing red in embaressment. "I'm glad your ok." Damion said while brushing a stray hair out of the way.

His attitude changed to his regular attitude when he said that. Solenia looked into his eyes to see nothing but pure gold. She smiled a bit while still coughing. "What happened to you?" she asked. "Something that dosen't concern you." His eyes flashed black for a quick second.

Her eyes widdened, she saw nothing but utter darkness and evil for that split second. "Now you need rest." He picked her up. "Come on someone needs a nap." "I'M NOT A BABY!" she yelled.

"I know but you look like you need rest." "Your not my baby sitter." She mummbled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" he yelled. "Nothing, nothing, nothing...hahaha!" "That's what I thought now what am I ?" he said. "A guy who need's to brush his teeth more often."

She mumbled.His hands grew ice. "WHHAAAA! Cold! Cold! Cold! COLD!!!" "Lemme ask you that again, what am I?" "Uh a man I love so every much with all my heat, and uh m-my...babysitter." She mummbled the last part. He chuckled.

He made his hands colder. "Wha why is it so cold!" "Because my hands are cold...dummy." Solenia started to fire up.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMMY YOU MEANY!" she yelled. Damion just chuckled softly. "You, silly." He kissed her forehead and when he pulled away steam came from her forehead. "Why is steam coming from my forehead!" he smiled a devilish smile. "You ask too many questions." He kissed her.

After awhile he pulled away and she was dazed. His eyes flashed black quickly once again. "Hold on...Did you..just do that TO SHUT ME UP!" she came out of the daze she was in. "...Maybe..." "UGH! YOU WERE!!" she yelled heating up even more. "Hey! Hey! I said maybe! That dosen't mean yes or no." "True..." she said calming down. He smiled.

They arrived at their bedroom, he had set her down gently and closed the balcony doors and locked them. He let out a big sigh, and started to make his way to the closet. Solenia just sat there. He came back out with black jeans and a black hoodie with a gold D on the side. Solenia couldn't see anything, the only light in the room was from the moon.

"Damion you still here?" she asked with a bit of fear in her voice. "Yeah I'm here." He said as he stepped into the light. "Why are you wearing black?"

"Blending in with the shadows, so you don't know where I'm gonna come from." "Are you trying to scare me?" she asked standing at the side of the bed. She heard chuckles around the room followed by an echo of snapped fingers. She looked down and saw she was in her flowy white night gown.

Then she heard another snap and she felt her hair fall down with a bit of it tied back in a pony tail. "Damion can you stop this!" No reply. "Damion?" "Why should I stop?" he said playfully. "Because I want to see you...I feel like I'm not going to see you again." As she said that Damion stopped what he was doing.

He came out of the shadows from behind her and picked her up and placed her on the bed. "Go to sleep." He said. "Damion it's only 11:45pm it's too early." "Will you go to sleep if I sing you a luluby again?" "YES!" "Alright then, do you want the same one or something different."

"Something different." He went over got in bed and leaned back against the head board. "Ok I got the perfect melody to help you sleep." He snapped his fingers and band of violins appeared to start of the melody followed by flutes then harps then a piano, then a clarinet. The instruments made colours everytime they played. "Damion it's beautiful how did you think of such a beautiful melody?" she asked.

"My mom used to play it for me when I felt stressed or mad, it would always calm me down and if I listened to it too long I would fall asleep." "Well...it's *yawn* working...." "You getting tierd." "No I'm not you dummy." She said with a sleepy voice.

"Who are you calling dummy meany." He whispered. "You, silly." He leaned in and kissed her, once he pulled back she was in a deep sleep. He smiled and got up and let the music keep playing, he was about to exit the room until he got that pain again but much longer and much more painful.

The pain dissapered. His eyes were rapidly switching. He could feel almost all of the positive energy gone. He saw something shine on Solenia neck, he walked over and saw the locket he gave her was around her neck, he accidentally summoned it along with her night gown.

He opened it and saw a picture of him and her, he smiled and waved his and over the other side adding a picture of Luna.P. Then he got an idea he carefully took the locket off and captured some of the melody, just in case he got really out of control she could use that to get him back.

He placed back around her neck and looked at the clock. It was 11:59 and there was only 20 seconds left till he permintly switched. He looked at Solenia breathing lightly with some hair in her face.

He moved it behind her ear and leaned his forehead against her's "I love you." He whispered and kissed her forehead lightly. He moved away and the last of the positive energy inside him was gone.

The pain hit him and he collapsed. It was 12:00am persisely his eyes opened and they were black no gold in sight. "Where...where am I?" he got up and looked around. He heard the melody and cringed at it. "This music is horrible!" he waved his hand and the music stopped.

He saw Solenia and walked to the side of the bed, he watched her chest go up and back down. "You, I know you...I can't remember anything." "That's where I come in." the cloaked lady appered. "Who are you?" "I am your loyal follower and I can help you remember." He stayed silent.

"Do you want to remember?" He thought about it then nodded. She walked over to him and pushed her lips against his, the memories were coming back all of it, He started to kiss back, once he was satisfied he parted from her and took off her hood reviling her blue hair.

"Well my little nightmare looks like you've been being bad without me." "I'm glad your back." "It feels good to be back." He looked at Solenia again. "Who is she?" "She is queen of the Elemental Kingdom." His eyes widdened. "Your light self married her and you are king of this place." He walked over to her.

"I suggest you kill her!" she said. He chuckled a dark chuckle. "Getting a little jealous aren't we, but I suppose I should kill her." "Do it." He didn't do anything. "Something is telling me not to kill her." "Have you lost your ability to kill and not feel bad about it?!" "No! something is just telling me not to kill her that's all."

"So since your back should we continue with our game?" she asked. "You know it, but...This time there will be rules, part 2 of the game will commence as soon as possible." He looked at his hands.

"I've never had this much power before!" "It's because you light self was an elemental angel, he was king of the elements actually." "I see so that's why I have so much power." He looked at his clothes.

"What the hell am I wearing!" "I have no clue." "Gotta hand It to my old self I like his color choice." "Oh! I have your old clothes if you want them." She handed him a black long jacket with a hood the pretty much covered his face.

"Nice my favourite jacket." He snapped his fingers and changed into the jacket with a grey shirt underneth. "Much better." "Now let's go to the hide out I have prepared for us. I'll lead the way." She flicked her wrist and the balcony doors opened. She jumped over the railing.

Damion stood at door and looked at Solenia one last time he walked over to her and took her hand and kissed it. "I'll see you again queen Solenia." He jumped over the railing dissapering along with his loyal follower into the shadows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 16
Luna can travel through worlds. After her parent's death, she made a spirit friend called Lent. One day as she offered to help him out on his job she...
89.2K 3.1K 50
We have been on the run for days now. The safety of my children is my priority. I was betrayed in the worst way, and I could not watch him hurt us an...
89.6K 7.4K 9
Everyone knows the story of Snow White: blood red lips, ebony hair and skin the colour of freshly fallen snow. Her vain step-mother, desperate to be...
18.3K 570 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...