When I Met Her:Haikyuu X Tsuk...

By Jessiedarch

Kei was just a normal 15 year old at Karasuno. He was quiet, tall for his age and blonde. Where boys in his y... More

Haikyuu|(0)|
New Transfer |(1)|
Is There Something On My Face?|(2)|
My First Confession|(3)|
Keeping Distance|(4)|
Warm Hands|(5)|
Time For a Trip|(6)|
Secret Photos|(7)|
The Best |(8)|
Huh!?|(9)|
An Oikawa|(10)|
Knight In Shining Armour|(11)|
A Well Deserved Barbecue|(12)|
Back Home|(13)|
Meeting The Parents |(14)|
Staying Over|(15)|
Family Time|(16)|
Missing Him|(17)|
Why That!?|(18)|
Meeting His Family|(19)|
Meeting His Family P2|(20)|
SORRY
Back To School|(22)|
Confessions!?|(23)|
My Valentine|(24)|
It's done!?
My Suga!?
1000 Reads!!!!!!!
Sequel ♡
Talking To Oikawa
A Change In Plan
for my creature of a brother
Tag
RED HAIR
40k!! ❤
Revised
New Story
Its Offical !
Its Out!

Meeting His Family P3|(21)|

4.6K 116 31
By Jessiedarch

Tsukishima Pov

I yawned and opened my eyes. Sunlight was streaming through the gaps of my curtains. I looked at the clock.

8:00am

Slowly, I look down at Miuna. Her arms were wrapped around me, and her head nestled into my chest. I smiled to myself and stroked her head.

"Miuna?"

She yawned, and opened her eyes slowly.

"Yeah?"

"It's 8:00am already, wanna get ready?"

She yawned and then let out a sigh.

"Okay...i'm really tired."

She yawned again and I laughed at her.

"Kei?"

"Yeah?"

"Laugh more."

"What??"

"You look really cute when you laugh. It suits you."

I knew she was half asleep, and probably wasn't 100% awake, because if she was, I doubt that she would say something like that. She smiled at me and murmured sleepily.

"Wanna get ready now?"

"Sure."

I stayed in my room, and Miuna went to my mums. She said that Miuna could borrow some clothes for today.

Shiraishi Pov

Kei's mum leaded us into her room and smiled at me.

"Your going to look so beautiful when I'm done with you!!" She squealed excitedly.

She pulled open her wardrobe and revealed a bunch of beautiful dresses. My eyes widened as I saw them. THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL!!!! There were sunset coloured dresses, deep blue ones, and a calm purple one.

She took out the sunset dress, and held it against me.

"Miuna this would look lovely on you!!"

"Really, Okãsan?"

"Yeah!!"

I smiled at her enthusiasm and changed into the dress. It was tight enough to show my curves, but not too tight. It felt just right and I loved the material.

When Kei's mum saw me she gasped and smiled widely.

"Miuna!!! You look beautifu!!!"

"Really!!"

"Of course!! Now, key me do your makeup!!!"

She took me to a dressing table and began to apply makeup to my face. She took her time, and seemed to really be enjoying herself, with I loved.

I felt like she was treating me as her daughter in law already. She loved having a girl in the house, I'm guessing. After all, she does have two sons in the house.

Finally she stood back and looked at me.

"Stand up, Miuna!!! I want to get a better look at you!!"

"Okay!!"

She smiled widely and gave me a warm hug.

"Miuna you look beautiful!!"

"Really?"

"Yes!!! Look in the mirror!!!"

She ushered my to her full length mirror, and that's when I got a first glimpseof myself.

The dress was beautiful, and suited me well due to my hair. My hair was braided in a way I've never seen before, which I LOVED. My makeup was natural, but make my skin look immaculate, and beautiful.

I turned back at her. She was grinning enthusiastically at me, and I giggled in return.

"Thank you so much!!!"

"It's my pleasure Miuna! You look beautiful honey!!"

She sat down on her bed and patted the area next to her, inviting me. I sat down and she smiled at me.

"I'm so happy that Kei has found someone like you Miuna. When I first saw a picture of you, I was afraid that you would be some rude self centered girl, and I was worried that Kei was under your spell. But the instant I saw you, I knew you were different. Your a lovely person Miuna, and please look after my son."

I gave her a tight hug.

"I care about Kei so much, and I will look after him, as long as he wants me too anyway!"

She laughed and patted my shoulder.

"He will always want to. Miuna, I hope you realise how head over heels he is for you!!"

"He's head over heels for me?"

"Yeah!! Before I even met you, he would always talk about you, ALL THE TIME. It gets frustrating sometimes!!! But now that I've met you, I understand why!!!"

We laughed and she widened her eyes quickly.

"Kei hasn't see you yet!!! We need to take you to him!!"

"Yeah!!"

She hurried to the door, and opened it slightly.

"KEI!!!! COME HER!!!!"

She called down the hallway.

"WHAT IS IT OKÃSAN???"

"JUST COME HERE!!!!!"

I heard a sigh, and then footsteps along the hallway.

"What Okãsan??"

"Look at Miuna!!!"

Tsukishima Pov

I walked in, and stopped dead.

Miuna.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She looks beautiful....

I felt like I couldn't breath. My heart had stopped.

She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. She looked like a model, no....even better than a model.

I felt like I was falling in love again and again.

"Miuna...."

I realised I wasn't talking, when she was looking at me confused.

"What??"

"You....you....you look beautiful...."

She smiled at me and I felt myself tense up.

"Arigato Kei!!!!"

She ran up to me and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and sighed to myself a little. Even though she looked like another Miuna, I knew she was my Miuna, and that she loved me, as I loved her.

"Hey lovebirds!!"

We turn around to see his smiling mum.

"Wanna play a board game now?"

"Okay!"

Me and Miuna said enthusiastically in unison.

Timeskip

Our first game of Monopoly was coming to an end. I was in the last, my mum was third, my brother was second, and Miuna was in the lead.

Akiteru was spending time with us all, which was great. They were both so competitive, but Miuna was in the lead so far. It was funny seeing Akiteru, the one who always wins, getting frustrated with the game.

"OI Miuna!!!!! Stop being good!!"

He whined at her. She just laughed and shrugged.

"I can't help with having natural awesomeness, sorry Akiteru!"

"Call me Oniichan!!!"

He had been bugging her for the last hour about it, and didn't seem to realise that he was being annoying as hell.

Timeskip

As I thought, Miuna won the game, and Akiteru seemed to be trying to get over a life changing development; his brothers girlfriend was better than him at boardgames.

Miuna was getting ready to leave when Dad came in.

"Hey Otõsan!"

Me and Akiteru gave Dad a hug, and he then looked at Miuna.

"Is this the famous Miuna??"

She laughed and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Mr Tsukishima-san!!!

He smiled at me and nodded.

"A pleasure to meet you Miuna!!"

I checked my watch and saw it was getting late.

"Sorry Otõsan, but we need to go. I want to walk Miuna home before it gets dark."

Dad nodded and smiled at us two.

"Okay you two. I'll get to know you better next time Miuna. Have a safe return."

"I will thank you!!"

Shiraishi Pov

We said goodbye and we're about to leave when I realised that I was still wearing the dress.

"Oh! Okãsan, I still have the dress on, should I change?"

"NO no keep it Miuna!!! You look lovely in it, think of it as a present from me!!"

I gave her a big hug.

"Arigato!!!!"

Tsukishima Pov

I love that Miuna gets on so well with my family. Especially my mum, I love that she is able to bond with her, because she never had a daughter. It's like she's already a member of the family.

A member of the family huh......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 2.1K 19
Tadashi Yamaguchi and Kei Tsukishima has been best friends ever since that day of middle school. Ever since Tsukki saved Yamaguchi from those group o...
96.5K 3K 57
Moving to Miyagi to live with her sister Kiyoko, it was the second time she made a decision that pulled her away from the future that her reputation...
401K 11K 46
Image info: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/426575395936858555/?amp_client_id=CLIENT_ID(_)&mweb_unauth_id=ae01bfcf&simplified=true&_url=https%3A%2F%...