Elora - Squeal

By AbbyTheAmazing

Elora part two.... (Must read first book before reading the second) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
?
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
:)
!
24
25
26
27
28
Lets talk...

9

12.8K 783 318
By AbbyTheAmazing

Elora

I rolled my eyes as the doorbell rang. I put the last piece of bacon on the paper towel and turned all the burners off.

I walked across the house to the front door and looked through the peep hole.

Rico

"Excuse me. I looked all over the store and i didn't see any clear tape. Do you know where it's at?" I asked this little white kid who was stocking shelves.

"Did you check the office supply or craft aisles?"

"Yeah and all there was is the foggy ass white tape. I want that super clear shit. I'm trynna make all the presents look professional." I take Christmas very seriously.

"Well if it wasn't in any of the aisles we probably don't have it?" He kept on putting shit on the shelves with his rude ass.

"How the fuck is this Walmart and y'all don't got clear tape? You niggas is supposed to have every-fuckin-thing."

"I don't appreciate that kind of language." He stepped away from me acting all scared.

"What? Because I said nigga?" He ain't say shit, he just looked at me with this blank ass look. "Ol' sensitive ass. " I walked away and went back to the supply aisle. I guess this foggy shit gone have ta do.

Elora

I ran back into the kitchen and looked for my phone.

"Elora I know you in there. I just wanna talk."

How did he find me?

I saw his shadow against the blinds. He's trynna look in the house.

"Just open the door El."

Fuck no. Where is my phone?

He kept knocking on the door and ringing the door bell. I stepped slowly around the kitchen trying not to make any noise. These hard wood floors creak in some spots.

I poked my head out the kitchen and saw my phone on the arm of the couch in the sitting area.

"El. Open up man." Reeves banged hard on the door making me nervous. I gotta call the police but I'll have to pass the window to get to it, fuck!

I got down on the floor and started to army crawl towards the closet by the stairs. I almost forgot got about my gun. I got one of the bitches when I got out of jail.

Those cops from the prison wrote letters to me saying they were gonna kill me, so I went out and got me some training and got me a gun license. Them scary mufuckas is a part of the reason Rico and I move.

I ain't have to use that shit yet but I guess today will be the day.

Rico

"Have a good day sir, sorry we didn't have the tape on stock." I took the plastic bag from the cashier.

"It's cool." I walked out the store and headed to my car.

Neriah really is mad huh?

I see where she coming from but I had to take care of business you feel me?

My baby taking all this medicine and it be having her slumped. What I look like fuckin my girl while she sleep?

I feel bad low key but El gotta understand where I'm coming from. I'm not the type to cheat, it's  easy to stay fateful, but if I'm not getting no box I gotta rely on my hand. I ain't about to be walking around with a rock between my legs all because my girl became sleeping Beauty. 

I got in my car and decided to take the long way home to give her some air.

Elora

I got on my knees and opened the door slowly.

"Elora I know you're in there. I Just wanna talk to you." I reached in the back of closet behind the boxes of legal papers from my case. I checked to see how many shells were in before I got up.

"Go away bitch." I got up and aimed the gun at the door.

He laughed with his crazy ass. "I knew you were in there."

"Why the fuck are you here? How did you find out where I lived?"

"You're practically a celebrity now. How many times have paparazzi been at your door or when you step out the house? They know your address dumbass. I have friends in the paparazzi business, they give any celebrities' address away for a price. "While he babbled over about that shit I backed away to the living room to get my phone. "Let me in Honey, it's cold out here." I stopped walking.

"Don't ever call me that again! I'm not one of your bitches anymore!" I yelled so he could hear me. I grabbed my phone and held down the home button till Siri popped up.

"Call 911."

"Calling 911." She said back to me. I put my phone in my bra with the reciever pointing towards my mouth so the operator can hear everything. I could hear the person on the other line asking what my emergency is. I ignored them and kept my attention on Reeves.

"Reeves I'm gonna call the police if you don't leave." I got close to the door so they could hear his voice.

"No need for police. I'm just here to talk."

Bullshit

"You have a restraining order against Rico. And I have one against you. Technically your violating the order out against you. So you're here for more than just a talk. When the police come you will be going to jail."

I heard the floor creak from inside the house.

Oh hell no.

"Whatever you plan on doing, that shit ain't happening today." I cocked the gun and looked around me to see what was going on. I got two warning shots just incase they think I'm playing.

Reeves jiggled the door handle trying to get in making my heart start to pound. I took several deep breaths. Last thing I need right now is to have a fuckin heart attack.

I shot the first warning shot in the air, making a Crack in the ceiling.

"Jesus!" I heard him say.

"Go away. I'm not playing." I held my finger on the trigger ready to left off the second shot.

"Just talk to me."

Aight. He wanna talk?

I unlocked the door and swung it open to making sure my movements were quick. Reeves looked suprised as we came face to face. I kicked him in the knee sending him him to the ground. I put my foot on his nuts and pointed the barrel of the gun to his chest. The creak happened again. I looked back in the house to see Iron Jawn old ass done got in through the back.

"You was trynna making shit happen with this washed up ass bitch?" She had a gun pointed at me. She big shit now huh? I see that scar on her hand is there from when I threw that flatiron at her ass. "You made a come up.  That fake ass blond hair is nice. Them fake ass green contacts aren't for you though. I see you gained a few pounds, it looks nice on you." I just gave the police a little description of that ass.

"Shut up bitch." And a voice analysis.

"Nah. I'm cool. Y'all gotta explanation as to why you at my house with a gun to my head and a crusty ass nigga on my porch trynna pull some bonny and Clyde shit."

"We came here to get some money." Reeves said trying to get my foot off him. But I added more pressure.

"Why? Ain't nobody there better than me?"

"That's exactly why! We lost the place because of you bitch." Iron ass said.

"Watch your mouth when you talking about me." She pissing me off. I'm trynna be a better person Lord.

"No fuck you. You a stupid ass bitch for turning in that rent late. If you would've just did the right thing you could be bussing that ass on stage right now making us twenty thousand a night but you wanted to fuck shit up. I should beat you and your disloyal ass nigga asses."

I took my gun off Reeves and hit that bitch in the head with it.

"Talking shit about my nigga Will get your head spilt. He wasn't loyal to your weak ass club. If he was, he would've dropped out of college to work for your bitch ass nigga full time. Getting fired was the best and the worst thing to happen to me. It put me back at square one but it got me out the game. I should've been freezing my ass off in that cold ass apartment trying to figure out how I was gone eat because you took so my money that I made from shaking my ass all night and day. I would've been resting my sore as cooch from doing splits and kicks all night. I would be wondering if someone would break in to my apartment because my fuckin landlord wanted me to pay $200 to fix my broken lock. Just like you had to do every night. So talk shit about me bitch but realize the facts behind the shit you say. Bitch me swinging 20 feet in the air put clothes on your back, food in you and your kids mouths, and lights in your crib, so shut up before I be you and your niggas asses." I shot the blank next to her head making her scream. "And you wanna take money from me because of a mistake your dumbass nigga made?"

Police sirens started coming our direction. "I'm not trynna be in no shit. I got fuckin heart disease. I don't need you mufuckas scaring my ass like this. I should kill you mufuckas for showing up at my doorstep at nine in the fuckin morning trynna have me out my character. I'm trynna change my life and you you two bitch ass bitches come here and try to rob me. If you wanna talk business I could've helped y'all but considering our past I ain't helping you with shit." The police pulled up in the driveway and got out.

------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 2.8K 34
This is the second book to my chat noir x reader story go read it if you haven't already!
107K 3.6K 76
[COMPLETED]...Side Bitch Sequel!!!!! READ SIDE BITCH FIRST
999 1 37
PART 2 OF LOVE AND HATE READ LOVE AND HATE FIRST ITS PART 1.
110 6 26
A Sequel to "Jealousy Among Them" and the class below some of our characters with more lore and villainy. (Read the first one first please)