Enough... (Completed)

By zeebae

This was written when I was 13 so please excuse errors lol. I wrote this to bring light to human trafficking... More

Ch. 1 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 2 (Kelly)
Ch. 3 (Shawn)
Ch. 3 pt. II (Shawn)
Ch. 4 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 5 (Shawn)
Ch. 6 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 7 (Shawn)
Ch. 8 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 9 (Shawn)
Back Story (Beyoncé)
Ch. 10 (Shawn)
Ch. 11 (Shawn)
Ch. 12 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 14 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 15 (Shawn)
Ch. 16 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 17 (Shawn)
Ch. 18 (Beyoncé)
Back Story II (Beyoncé)
Ch. 19 (Shawn)
Ch. 20 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 21 (Shawn)
Ch. 22 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 23 (Shawn)
Ch. 24 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 25 (Shawn)
Ch. 26 (Kelly)
Ch. 27 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 28 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 29
Ch. 30 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 30 pt. II (Shawn)
Ch. 31 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 32 (Beyoncé)
Ch. 33 (Shawn)

Ch. 13

1.1K 80 11
By zeebae

6 months later --

*Shawn's POV*

West Orange, New Jersey.

"Shawn are you sure about this?" Beyoncé said and eyed me through the mirror. She stood before me in two piece romper type thing and I just nodded my head after explaining it a good 8 times.

"She doesn't bite," I said.

Beyoncé giggled a bit, "I know, but I'm still nervous baby. What if she doesn't like me?"

She frowned a little. After spending more than half of a year with Bey I learned that she is a real people pleaser underneath the façade she decides to show everyone.

"Beyoncé she'll love you. Wanna know why?" I said getting off of the bed and hugging her from behind, kissing her neck and inhaling her sweet scent.

"Why?"

"Because you bring out the best in me."

She turned around and pecked my lips twice then gliding her thumb across my lips to remove the excess lipstick.

"You bring out the best in me too."

*****

We walked up to the door of my mother's house for the annual family cookout. Bey looked a bit nervous so I grabbed her hand to make her a little more comfortable, she smiled a little and I rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds I was greeted by my mother.

"My baby," she said and hugged me and attacked my face with kisses.

"Ma, I am 35 years old."

"You'll always be my little pumpkin pie," she said and grabbed my cheeks. I heard Bey chuckle which quickly caught my mother's attention.

"And who is this little beauty?" my mother said referring to Bey.

"Oh, this is Beyoncé my girlfriend."

Bey flashed her a smile and my mother hugged her and Bey returned the love. I can definitely get used to this, my two favorite girls in the world.

"Welcome to the family, Beyoncé, you can call me Ms.Gloria or Ma, whichever one sticks."

*Bey's POV*

I blushed, she is so sweet.

"Thank you, Ma."

She smiled and we all went to sit down in the kitchen.

"Shawn your brother is upstairs with an attitude, go talk to him," Ms. Gloria said clearly trying to get rid of him.

He sighed, "as usual."

Then he walked out leaving Ms. Gloria and I alone.

"So Beyoncé, how old are you?"

"I'll be 24 in a few days," I spoke.

"Wow, you're so young."

"I know, but I don't care about the age differences, Shawn makes me happy."

Ms. Gloria grinned.

"I'm so glad he divorced that other girl, Sheilah I think it was, she hardly ever came around here and when she did she wanted me to babysit her son. Using my son for money, such a shame" she spat, mumbling the last part.

I giggled a little at the thought of how pathetic Sheilah was, I've only met her once and she charged at me the first time viewing my face. Of course I stood there unbothered while Shawn held her back, was she gonna touch me? Of course not.

"So, can you cook?" she asked.

"Not really," I honestly said.

"Your mom never taught you?"

"When I was younger I was in a singing group from about 7 to 15, but I quit once I realized that it was never actually about me but it was about getting famous which I never wanted, I just wanted to create music."

Ms. Gloria awed, "well come here so I can show you a lil something before the rest of the family gets here."

I stood up and shadowed her throughout the kitchen and she showed me how to make some essential things.

*Jay's POV*

I knocked on my little brother's door and waited for a response. After my older brother Leon and I left the house when I turned 18 and he was 24, Janid was just about 4 months old.

"Come in," he said.

"Wassup lil bro?" I greeted him dapping him up.

"Chillin."

"That's not what mommy told me, why you got all this attitude? For what?" I said getting a little annoyed at his consistent emotions.

"'Cause I never get to do anything, I asked her to go to a party yesterday and she said no. For what? I'm almost 17."

"You aren't grown, lil bro."

"But I know when you and Leon were my age y'all-"

I cut him off.

"And look what happened to Leon and I, Ma just wants the best for you. You can't throw your life away like I did. You have a 4.0 GPA and you're great at playing football, you already have scouts calling. Don't fuck that up by being at the wrong place at the wrong time."

He nodded and I can tell those words are gonna stick for a while.

"Aight, thanks Jay," he said and gave me a bear hug.

"Keep your head up lil bro and don't let none of these hoes trap you," I said exiting his room.

I headed downstairs and I smelled the food cooking and it made my stomach growl.

"Aw, is my baby hungry," Bey said as she carried the baked macaroni and cheese and placed it on the counter. She removed the over mitts and began washing her hands.

"Actually I am," I said hugging her from behind.

"Well you have to wait until the guests come," she said getting out of my grasp and pecking me on the lips, then I deepened the kiss. She caught on by adding her tongue into the mix. I have been craving her for these past few months and now she has me hot. I broke the kiss before it could turn into something else.

She opened her eyes, apparently she was still stuck in a trance. Our eyes met and she leaned in again.

"Shawn!" I heard my mom call from the backyard. After I heard no response I just figured I should go back there.

"I'll be right back," I said kissing her cheek.

*Bey's POV*

I just stood there with two fingers on my mouth, Shawn and I haven't had sex yet and I was so close to fucking him... in his own mother's house. But I'm craving him, more than I've ever been before, even when we cuddled I didn't crave him this much.

Snapping out of my quick daydream I continued to watch the food as pots boiled and the oven making weird noises occasionally.

******
Soon enough most of the guests were here and being the shy person I was I stood off to the side with a red cup in my hand until I felt someone put their arm over my shoulder. It was Shawn of course.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I chuckled, "just a little bored."

"Let me introduce you to my cousin Candace," he said with his arm still wrapped around me as we walked through the backyard through the little kids playing.

Candace ^

We walked up to her and she genuinely smiled.

"Hey Candy," Shawn said and hugged her.

"Hey Jay, who is this?" she said hugging him back, referring to me.

"My girlfriend, Beyoncé, babe this is my cousin Candace," he said.

I smiled, greeted her and shook her hand.

"I love your shoes," she said admiring them.

I blushed, "thank you."

"Looks like y'all are about to talk about girl stuff, I'm out," he said and left.

I chuckled at his childish ways.

"You're so pretty," I said to Candace.

"Thank you, you are too."

"So how old are you? You look very young, Shawn is like 40."

"He's not 40, and I'm turning 24 in a couple of days," I chuckled.

"Oh girl, you're grown. I would've thought that you were 16."

My eyes shot open.

"16? Nah, I don't look that young."

"You really do, where are you from?"

"Houston, you?" I said drinking wine from my red cup.

"Philly, I knew you had to be from the south, that accent is thick as fuck."

We both shared a laugh. I like Candace she's cool people.

After a while more and more people started coming, and it's honestly beautiful how the family is still connected. I applaud Ms. Gloria on that one.

I walked into the kitchen to throw my plate away and then Shawn walked in.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Wassup?" he said yawning a little.

"You're already tired?"

"Yeah, and I'm.... I'm ready ta leave," he slurred his words a bit. He was drunk, but I don't think he was completely out of it.

"Okay well let me go say goodbye to everybody, then I'll drive back to the hotel," I said to him being aware of his drunken state.

Shawn wanted to stay in a hotel for the week, I insisted staying here at his moms but he said 'I'm grown, plus we need our privacy.' So I just agreed to it.

I walked over to Ms. Gloria first.

"Ma, me and Shawn are about to leave. It was such a pleasure meeting you," I flashed her a genuine smile.

"So soon? It was a pleasure meeting you too BeyBey," she said.

"Yeah, Shawn is tired.... and drunk," I laughed bending down, hugging her in her seat.

"Don't let him drive."

"Way ahead of you mama," I replied shaking the keys in my hand. She laughed and said goodbye again as did I. Then I walked over to Candace to say goodbye to her.

****

Throughout the ride back to the hotel Shawn fell asleep leaving me accompanied by radio.

I tapped him on the shoulder and he didn't even move.

"Shawnnnnnn."

He moved a little.

I took my seatbelt off and started to whisper into his ear while touching his zipper and rubbing his area through his pants. He immediately woke up.

Boring chapter 🙄

Bey is a part of the family now.

Sheilah finally signed the divorce papers.

Next chapter 😅

Vote & Comment!

-zeebae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.3K 33
Beyoncé and Nicki (better known as Beynika to the world) are happily married and has been for 8 years now! Beyoncé was so happy and content with her...
19K 897 30
This was a story that I wrote about two years ago on another fan fiction board. I want to become inspired to write again so I decided to post this st...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
38.5K 2.5K 64
------------- The Story Description --------------- It's a story about a businessman and a orphan girl... Jeon Jungkook..the CEO of Jeon corporation...