Bad & Beautiful: TVD [1]✓

By WildFireHeartx

"I want you. Your bones. Your body heat. The bite marks your teeth leave. To see how bad and beautiful those... More

Playlist
0.00
0.01
0.02
0.03
0.04
0.05
0.06
0.07
0.09
0.10
0.11
0.12
Author's Note
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
Author's Note
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
Epilogue
Authors Note
authors note
Editing

0.08

10.4K 388 73
By WildFireHeartx

Brooklyn sat in her room, doing her homework and listening to music. She heard Damon come in through her window, but didn't pay attention to the obnoxious raven-haired vampire. Well she didn't until he stole her math book and took it from her.

"What the hell, Damon?"

"You've been ignoring me for a week."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I needed to check in with you everyday."

"You don't. But when I continue texting you everyday asking if you are okay, and getting no response I begin to worry. And I don't like to worry, not about you."

"You are talking like you care about me."

"I do."

"But not enough to stop fucking around with Caroline."

"I have needs."

"And I have the need to constantly punch you in the face, but I don't. So I think you can control your sexual needs."

"Mmm... I could probably do that. But why would I want to when it annoys Elena and Stefan so much. And it makes you so very jealous."

"You're right. It does make me jealous. But more than anything, it pisses me off. You're a terrible person, and I'm a terrible person for having feelings for you. But hey, that's on me. But right now I'd really like it if you left. Because seeing you right now is making me extremely sick to my stomach." Damon looked at Brooklyn for a couple seconds before lifting her out of her seat and pushing her against the wall, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Shut up." he growled before attaching his lips to her own. She found herself kissing him back, against her better judgement but she couldn't help it. She liked Damon, a lot. More than she was willing to admit out loud. He moved his lips and went to her neck, trailing kissing down her neck and onto her exposed collarbone. She bite her bottom lip to hold in a moan and she grabbed onto his hair and kissed his lips again, biting the bottom one and drawing blood. The vampire moaned and the witch smirked. She wrapped her legs around his waist and it caused Damon to put his hands on her butt. He used her speed to move them onto the bed and his shirt was all of a sudden removed, "no." Brooklyn said firmly causing the raven-haired vampire to look at her in confusion, "I'm not sharing you."

"I'll break up with Caroline." Damon promised.

"I know you will. But I'm not going to give you my virginity until you do so. Nor will you get it right away. I need you to prove to me that you will be loyal and you will not pressure me."

"Then what?"

"We can be bad and beautiful together. Because sometime being good is boring as hell." Brooklyn said smirking at Damon.

"God, I'm so turned on right now."

"I know. Now go." Damon kissed Brooklyn one last time before going out her window. She laughed and fell back onto her bed. She summoned her families Grim and started learning a new spell. She felt her magic coursing through her veins and felt truly powerful.

News travelled fast that there was a new history teacher, and by the time Brooklyn got to class she wasn't surprised by his appearance. She knew he was young, she knew he was attractive, she knew he had a weirdly hot name. But what nobody knew that she knew, he was a vampire hunter. She could sense that about him, but she wasn't going to ask of course. His name was written across the board and Brooklyn smiled, she wondered if he knew of all supernatural creatures, or just vampires. She was also curious as to why he was a vampire hunter, who wronged him. That was something she was dying to find out.

"Good morning everyone." Mr. Saltzman greeted, "I know my name is a mouthful. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Saltzman is of German origins. My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. I, however, was born and raised in Boston. Now, the name Alaric means-"

"Nobel ruler. King Alaric conquered Rome in the early 5th century." Brooklyn said gaining his attention, "sorry, I'm really good with names." She said smiling. 

"That is correct though-"

"Brooklyn Bennett."

"Well done, Brooklyn. It belonged to a very dead great-grandfather I will never be able to thank enough. But you guys can all call me Ric. I'm you new history teachers."

"Has anyone ever told you that your look like that dick from Legally Blonde?" Brooklyn questioned him, earning a raised brow from the vampire hunter.

"Can't say that they have."

"Well, you do." The girl smiled at the teacher and didn't say another word from the rest of the class.
During lunch Bonnie told Brooklyn and Elena about dreams she's been having about the two Bennett sister's ancestor, Emily.

"And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's Church before I woke up back in the woods. Did you ever have anything like that happen, Brook?"

"The amulet choose you, Bonnie. Not me. So can't say that I have." Brooklyn was only slightly jealous that it had done so, but she knew Bonnie was going to be powerful, they shared the same Bennett blood. She also knew she would always be slightly more powerful due to the fact that she was pretty sure her father was a warlock. 

"And you always see your ancestor Emily?" Elena questioned, Bonnie only nodded, "huh."

"Do you believe in ghosts?"

"Two weeks ago, I'd say no, but now--"

"I think I'm being haunted."

"I don't get it. Why Emily?"

"Because before us, she was the most powerful witch in our bloodline." Brooklyn informed Elena, the statement caused Bonnie to nod in agreement with her little sister.

"Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the Civil War days and that this medallion was hers, a witch's talisman."

"And it all started when you got the necklace?"

"I think she's using it to communicate with me."

"I agree with that, but what does the old witch want?" Brooklyn questioned, she took an aggressive bite of her salad and was trying to think of a reason. 

"Ok, what does Grams say about it?"

"I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop."

"Bonnie, we will figure why this stupid witch bitch is trying to communicate with you and then maybe we will be rid of her for good."  

Brooklyn and Bonnie were walking together after school towards Bonnie's car when Damon popped up, standing in front of the two sisters.

"Ok, it's your last chance."

"I'll scream."

"Oh, no, don't do that. Let's stay on point." Bonnie and Brooklyn began to walk faster, Damon easily keeping up with them, "listen, I want my necklace and I want your sister in bed. I normally get what I want."

"You won't be getting either today. So back the hell off, Damon." Brooklyn warned.

"Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me. I'm trying to help you here."

"We don't want your help."

"You do want my help, and you don't even know it. You know why, you little witch? 'Cause you have stumbled into something you need to stumble out of."

"Just leave us alone, or I swear I'll--"

"Ooh. Don't. No threats." Damon blocked Bonnie's door and Brooklyn glared at him, "look, A--you hurt me last time. B--I wish you two no harm. Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you and Brooklyn. Let me help you get Emily off your back." Brooklyn and Bonnie both shared a look and then looked back at Damon.

"How do you know about her?" Bonnie questioned.

"I know a lot of things. And I know more about that crystal than you do, and I know that she's using it to creep inside of you." He moved so Bonnie had her back against a car, Damon gasped, "see how scared you are? And you should be, because I will get that crystal, even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself. So next time she comes out to play, you tell her..." Damon opened Bonnie's car door, "that a deal's a deal." Bonnie got into the car, Damon shut the door for her. Brooklyn starred at him.

"You do that again and I will remove your balls from your body. Got it." Brooklyn went to move around him, but he took her arms and kissed her.

"I broke it off with Caroline." He whispered against her lips.

"I don't believe you." She said detaching herself from Damon and getting into the passenger seat.

"How can you possibly like someone like him?"

"I ask myself that every damn day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.6K 91
"You love someone, I'm just embarrassed I thought it was me" "You look at Elena with love, I should know ...
20.1K 777 29
An AU story about Stefan and Bonnie. Elena made her choice, and it was Damon. Now a broken-hearted Stefan ends up asking Bonnie Bennett for only one...
190K 8.9K 61
"In every set of twins, there is one angel, one devil. The right-handed twin tells the truth, the left-handed twin tells lies." The vampire Diaries ...
107K 3.4K 51
"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker Oh, if the sky comes falling down for...