Bill Cipher X Reader Lemon

By Rare_Orchid

You just came back from a very important trip learning from and unexpected letter that you were needed by you... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Gravity Falls
Chapter 2: Meet Bill Cipher
Chapter 3: A Deal will be made
Chapter 4: Bill Cipher and a Stolen Kiss
Chapter 5: Bill's Intentions
Chapter 6: Getting to know Her
Chapter 7: The Cave
Chapter 8: Party Planning and A Date
Chapter 9: A Night with Bill
Chapter 10: Bill who?
Chapter 11: What are we
Chapter 12: Solution and Sacrifice
Chapter 13: The 5th Pines
Chapter 15: Apprenticeship
Chapter 16: Weirdmageddon Part 1
Chapter 17: An Old Friend
Chapter 18: Bye Bye Bill
Authors Note
Chapter 19: A Broken Truce
Chapter 20: (Y/N)'s Feelings
Authors Note 2: 3 FanFics and 2 Orginal stories by me
Chapter 21: How to start A War
Chapter 22: Perfect Fantasy
Chapter 23: Take Back The Falls
Chapter 24: Unforgivable Tactics
Chapter 25: End result
Authors Note: BillXReader Art
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
Chapter 26: A choice
Chapter 28: A Bill Valenties Day
Chapter 27: A Life
What you Loved about the story
Whats to come
A poem for the lovely people of the Gravity Falls Fandom
Sorry

Chapter 14: Change

16.2K 386 139
By Rare_Orchid

(Y/N) paced back and forth trying to process Stan's story of why he took his twin brothers identity and why he did what he did. Everyone sat down staring at (Y/N) in silence as she paced back and forth. "She's gotten so big, how old is she now?" Ford asked as he nudged Stan. "She's Twenty and an Archeologist." Stan replied. "Impressive!! With her fragile health I thought she'd be stuck at-" Ford said before he was interrupted by (Y/N) who cleared her throat and looked down at them with her arms crossed in anger. "Ya know this isn't exactly the time to be talking about that! I'm so upset with you two that you're even lucky I'm looking at you!!!" (Y/N) yelled. She was then interrupted by a guys voice saying "I heard voices from down below!" (Y/N) got more pissed. "I forgot about those government guys. Ugghhhh I'm so done with this!" (Y/N) yelled as she began to walk out the door but was blocked by Dipper and Stan. "Whoa whoa what do you think you're doing?" Stan asked. "What it looks like! I'm gonna go give those government guys a taste of my fist! I have enough pent up rage to send them packing and I'm not in the mood for all of this! Right now I'm upset and demand a lot of answers!! (Y/N) said as she pushed Stan aside but was stopped by Mabel who hugged her leg. "Don't be mad (Y/N) please just try to calm down and think things through. Please don't do something you'll regret." Mabel said as she looked up at (Y/N) with small tears in her eyes. (Y/N) was feeling so many emotions at the moment that the only logical thing she could think of was taking it out on the people who made this mess happen in the first place but seeing as Mabel's heart was hurt enough already along with hers she didn't want to hurt her more. (Y/N) sighed and picked up Mabel as Mabel wrapped her arms around (Y/N)s neck. "Alright then so what's the plan?" (Y/N) asked as Ford began to come up with something. (Y/N) ignored them as she held Mabel and rubbed her hair. Suddenly she was pushed down by Ford who yelled get down as a suddenly shock wave hit. "Get off of me!" (Y/N) yelled as she pushed ford off and held Mabel in her arms and got up. Ford left out the door along with everyone else, (Y/N) put Mabel down as she followed them. (Y/N) stayed in the room with the portal as everyone left. (Y/N) looked at the broken portal and didn't take her eyes off of it, the shape reminded her of a certain dream demon. "I wonder where Bill could be?" (Y/N) asked as she rolled her eyes at her own question. "Listen to yourself being concerned about a Demon who finds chaos hilarious. Haha Ridiculous. Like he'd care anyway." (Y/N) said as she chuckled to herself. "Ow, the back of my neck burns, I wonder if its mosquito bites or something." (Y/N) said as she scratched the back of her neck but little did she know the symbol Bill carved into her began to burn a little but stopped as she walked outside where everyone else is. The twins left inside the shack, and Soos left the scene as he proceeded to make a phone call. (Y/N) looked at Ford and Stan who looked back at her. (Y/N) scratched the back of her head as she nervously looked away from them. "Um you two seem to have a lot of catching up to do I'll let you guys be alone for awhile." (Y/N) said as she walked away from ford and Stan avoiding eye contact. (Y/N) approached the cabin and opened her door, she was about to close the door before it was stopped by Stan who walked in and closed the door. "Can we talk?" Stan asked as (Y/N) was about to throw him out but decided to let him speak. "S-Sure. Go ahead I'm all ears." (Y/N) replied, suddenly Ford opened the door came through it. "Would it be possible for those ears to be opened for two?" Ford asked as he smiled. (Y/N) was unamused and crossed her arms. "Speak before I change my mind." She snarled as they became a little frightened.

Later Ford and Stan sat in the living room with (Y/N) and began to talk. "Look (Y/N) I'm sorry about lying and faking my death but what I did was for the sake of this family." Stan said. "You could've told me instead of leading me on." (Y/N) replied as she still crossed her arms and avoided eye contact with them. "I know and I'm really sorry (Y/N)." Stan pleaded as Ford began to speak. "Wow you're so big (Y/N) h-how have you been how have things been?" Ford asked with a half smile. "They've been fine, look I accept you're apology and would love to catch up on things but right now I'm in a weird place and need some time alone." (Y/N) said as she still avoided eye contact with them. "We understand..we'll give you time and see ourselves out." Ford replied as him and Stan got up and walked to the door. "We'll talk tomorrow then good night sweetie." Stan said as he closed the door behind him and ford. (Y/N) sat there alone in the dark, all she did was try to think but it became hard with all the voices she heard that began to whisper inside her head. "Who said that!?" (Y/N) yelled as she jumped up and looked around frantically finding nothing. She walked backwards into the coffee table in the middle of the living room and became startled as she hit it but still maintained her balance. "I'm-Am I losing my mind?" (Y/N) asked herself as she sat there and let the voices talk, all she could do was stand there with her hands over her ears and let them continue.

A couple weeks passed before everyone got used to Ford being back well not necessarily 'use' to it but they dealt with the change. (Y/N) was going through some changes as well, the voices in her head kept coming to her every night, she couldn't get any sleep because too many nightmares, and the mark on the back of her neck she was still surprisingly unaware of kept burning, she also started to become more sarcastic and violently towards everyone except the twins. Inside the shack gift shop (Y/N) scratched her neck as she began to stock the counter as Stan, Mabel and Dipper sat there doing there own thing. Suddenly the vending machine opened revealing Ford who held a creature that was wrapped around his gloved arms. Mabel and Dipper screamed at the creature, "Everyone get down don't let it taste human flesh!" Ford yelled as he hit the creature with a shock that caused it to go running through the gift shop. Ford chased it as it tried to attack (Y/N) she reacted by grabbing it and aggressively and hitting it against the register and tossed it to the ground and stepped on it over and over again even after it whimpered she still continued to step on it. "Stop! You'll kill it!" Ford yelled as he grabbed (Y/N) in a hold and she grabbed Ford and threw him against the wall. Realizing what she had done (Y/N) took her foot off the creature that was now barely clinging to life, and she looked at Ford who rubbed his head and looked at her surprised. (Y/N) looked around as everyone stared at her with concerned faces. (Y/N) mouthed 'sorry' to Dipper and Mabel as she ran out of the gift shop and into the woods. "What's up with her?" Ford asked as he picked up the creature and everyone looked at each other with worry. (Y/N) felt hot suddenly which caused her to throw off her leather jacket as it landed beside her while she fell to her knees sitting there in her sleeveless turtle neck and pants gasping for air. "What's...What's happening..to me!" (Y/N) said as the mark in her neck started to burn more intensely than before. Sweat poured down the side of her face as she struggled to stay awake as she felt a great sensation of exhaustion overcome her body. "When it happens is when I'll rise and may him pay for what he did." A voice said, (Y/N) put her hands over her ears. "Shut up shut up! I don't know what you're talking about just shut up!!!!!" (Y/N) yelled as everything went silent and she fainted. Still halfway conscious (Y/N) felt someone pick her up bridal style and walked with her in their arms. (Y/N)'s head leaned into the persons chest as she felt a pair of lips graze her forehead and from the way these lips felt the person was no doubt smirking. (Y/N) tried to force herself awake to see the person who helped her but in the end lost to the power of exhaustion.

(Y/N) woke up from her bed and sat up quickly looking around frantically as she only saw her room. "How'd I-" (Y/N) said before she cut herself off and looked at her clothes realizing she wasn't wearing what she did before, she wore a long sleeved white dress shirt and with it she wore white panties. (Y/N) got embarrassed and covered her lower part with the blankets. "But who- you know what I'm not even gonna ask. Whatever I'm just losing my mind aren't I?" (Y/N) said as she got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Suddenly she was interrupted by a knock at the door. (Y/N) totally forgetting what she was in (Y/N) raced out of the bathroom over the bed out of the room and downstairs and opened the door as she was greeted by Dipper and Mabel. They waved to (Y/N) before Dipper suddenly started screaming from freaking out and Mabel did too once she realized what he was looking at. (Y/N) looked down as she was in only a shirt and her underwear, she screamed and slammed the door on them before where opened it again and was in her normal clothes. "Sorry about that guys come in, come in." (Y/N) said as the twins walked in and she shut the door behind them. "You feeling better (Y/N)?" Mabel asked. "Yeah you've been having some violent mood swings lately and sleeping for the past three days you feeling any better?" Dipper asked. (Y/N) dropped you're cup of coffee that you began to pour and swung around and looked at Dipper and Mabel with a beyond shocked expression. "I was sleeping for the past three days!? B-B-But I-" (Y/N) said as she tried to process her thoughts and words. "(Y/N)? Is something wrong." Dipper asked. "I-It's nothing just sleep deprived that's all hehehe nothing to worry about I just need to take one of these days to just take it easy and sleep." (Y/N) said as she laughed nervously and cleaned up the spilled coffee. "Well I hope you're well rested because guess what we are planning this week?" Mabel said as she smiled. "What's up?" (Y/N) asked as she looked at Mabel who held a poster up and showed a drawing of Dipper and Mabel coming out of a cake that read '13th Birthday'. "It's are birthday party! It's on the last day of summer and we nominate you the guest of honor! Please say you'll come." Mabel said as she stood there waiting for an answer. "Yes of course I'll come I can't miss an important day! It was the day I became the luckiest cousin ever because bestowed upon the family were you guys." (Y/N) said as she hugged Dipper and Mabel. "Also Mabel its our birthday so we'd be the guest of honor." Dipper said. "I agree with Dipper." (Y/N) said as she smiled. "Yay! Alright then you can help us do party junk all week but after you take today easy alright! Come on Dipper let's go see who else wants to come!" Mabel yelled as Dipper ran out the door and Mabel followed behind. "Don't forget to rest, Kay, Love you (Y/N)! Bye!" Mabel said before she closed the door and left. "Birthday Party huh." (Y/N) said as she looked at the poster that was on the floor and picked it up. (Y/N) stared in worry at the poster as she scratched her neck again unaware of the mark Bill had placed on her. Our little (Y/N) has yet to learn what she is and who she is to be.

To Be Continued......

__________________________
Thank you guys for you're patience sorry for taking awhile, writers block almost had its grasp on me but I muscled through it by watching Gravity Falls so yay! Anyway hope you still like this story I'm really sorry if it seems I'm losing your interest but it'll get exciting in the next chapter so I hope you'll be looking forward to that. Thank you all again you wonderful people for you're love and support and stay AWESOME!!!!!! See you in the next chapter!! BYE BYE!! 💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
13.2K 434 34
[y/n] visit her grandma at Gravity Falls with her mom. On the first day she had encountered a demon who almost destroy the world. At the beginning, [...
1.1K 37 7
You know the story of how two brothers venture too far into the unknown, with only one coming back alive? Oh? Is that not how you remember it? (Gravi...
691 0 18
: Book 1 : :TRIGGER WARNING:PLEASE READ: trigger warning I will not give any further warning it ruins the atmosphere this story will have topics for...