Chapter 13: The 5th Pines

The next day (Y/N) was back to normal, she didn't recall any memories of having Amnesia no matter how many times the twins pestered her. She just went on living her life as if nothing happened. But that didn't put Mabel and Dippers worries to rest not in the slightest.

(Y/N) stood in the kitchen washing Dishes as she tried to distract herself a little from everything that was going on. (Y/N) finished up the dishes and pulled over a cutting board and sat it in front of her as she covered it with vegetables and pulled out a knife and began to cut them. (Y/N) stopped as she felt something rub against her leg, she looked down and saw Mabel who slept on her leg and wrapped her arms tight around (Y/N)'s leg. (Y/N) smiled and patted Mabel's head. "She's not gonna leave my side anytime soon is she?" (Y/N) said as she looked up and out the window, outside Bill floated as usual and in front of him was Dipper, they looked as though they were talking but from the look on Dippers face it wasn't a good conversation. All (Y/N) could do was just go back to fixing up some lunch especially since Mabel was sleeping on her leg.

"You did what!!!??? Wasn't making her you're assistant enough! Now she's you're demon puppet!!" Dipper yelled as Bill rolled his eyes. "You know something Pine Tree you weren't exactly throwing out suggestions and I improvised, you should be thanking me. Plus I've made it clear before I want something and like it or not she'll be the one to help me get it demon or not. Besides she's limited with her new power unless I say so." Bill said as he smirked. "How dare you! She's our cousin not some toy of yours!! She's a person with feelings and you're just taking advantage and messing with her." Dipper added. "Ahahahhaah, look Pine Tree, (Y/N) and I definitely had a very intimate night together and from the way her face and body looked she seemed to enjoy it just as much as I did. So if I were you I'd look at it from a truthful angle instead of coming up with some crazy nonsense as 'taking advantage'." Bill said as he continued to smirk. "What do you mean you and her got-" Dipper turned red as he realized what he meant. "You and (Y/N) did-! Nice try Bill but she'd never go with a guy like you! Mabel may think you two should be with each other but I think you're just here because messing with people is you're specialty and (Y/N) is just another target for you!" Dipper added. "Believe what you want Pine Tree but the truth is what it is." Bill said as he continued to smirk. Dipper just ignored Bills comment and walked away.

"Oh no. I hope Bill didn't upset Dipper too much." (Y/N) said as she picked up the ready bowl of food but alas couldn't move because Mabel was still sleeping in her leg. Later that evening (Y/N), Dipper, and Mabel sat at the dinning table and ate the amazing food (Y/N) made it was silent until Dipper broke the atmosphere with a rather interesting question, "(Y/N), um...I..Know this isn't my business and a weird question to ask but...um.... Are...you and Bill having...um...an Intimate relationship?" Dipper asked. (Y/N) being surprised by the question spit out her food and began coughing before she drank her water and got ahold of herself. "That's um...a..very adult question to ask Dipper, Bill had no right to tell you! But if you must know, Yes, me and Bill are Intimate but there is no relationship because what we did was just for that one night it's nothing worth looking into really." (Y/N) responded with a calm look on her face. "Besides it'd be an unethical relationship considering he's a demon and I'm not." (Y/N) added as she continued eating. "Aww but you two were so good together. My ship is sinking! No! It's just like the Titanic!!!" Mabel exclaimed as (Y/N) giggled at her comment. "Oh I'm sorry sweetie, but don't worry at least you both can have me to yourselves for the rest of you're lives." (Y/N) said as she giggled with Mabel. "Speaking of Bill do you know where he could be at? I haven't seen him since you and him talked outside earlier." (Y/N) asked as she looked at Dipper. "You guys talked?? What about?" Mabel asked as she also looked at Dipper. "Um..well basically that and um...the fact...you're...um...We talked about the night of the party hehe Bill was telling me how he was starstruck by you're beauty that night that's all since then I haven't seen him." Dipper replied as he just lied to (Y/N) and Mabel. "Oh alright, well enough about Bill who's ready for a movie marathon!?" (Y/N) exclaimed as she finished her plate and took the twins finished plates and put them in the sink. "We are!" The twins yelled as they smiled at each other and raced to the couch in front of the tv as Dipper grabbed the remote and turned it on. (Y/N) met them in there as she sat between Dipper and Mabel who then jumped on her lap and they both sat there as they watched TV together until they fell asleep with each other.