Forced love ; Cameron Dallas

By camerondallas003

Cameron and Skyler have been forced to marry each other start a brand new life , leave everything behind ... More

Intro ...
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9

7

3.2K 84 19
By camerondallas003

" are you just saying that to look manly because you look really tried " i said making a sad face and placing my hand on his cheek and slightly stroking it .

" ow -um sorry " i said embrassed at my action ...

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Camerons pov:
"Ow -um sorry " skyler stuttered at her action
I didnt know what to say , i was shocked as well as her .
" dont worry about it " i replied when grabbing her hand and intertwining our fingers together .

" err Cam what are you doing ?" She asked not know what to do .

" am i not allowed to hold my fiance's hand ? " he said while laughing , i also giggled at his responce .

When we got served we both asked for hot chocolate since it was cold outside .

" thank you " i said to Cameron because he had payed for our drinks .

Then we set of on the road again , listening to music until he cut the music of and said ," tell me about yourself " he said randomly

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
127K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...